HOW THE FUCK DO THESE CHADS AND STACEYS TRAVEL ALL OVER THE WORLD WITHOUT A DECENT JOB?

HOW THE FUCK DO THESE CHADS AND STACEYS TRAVEL ALL OVER THE WORLD WITHOUT A DECENT JOB?

Attached: 24841164-8012789-Downsized_They_started_out_in_an_RV_but_traded_it_in_for_a_tiny_-a-2_1581966909926. (962x1203, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meaww.com/instagram-couple-ask-for-money-to-fund-holiday-while-mom-works-two-jobs-to-support-them
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

eww

they look like an incestuous hippy couple

welfare fraud

because they dont spend time in front of their computer. they work, and then they travel.

they have good lifes, you should try it too.

Exactly or those that work a minimum wage yet are always visiting new places

Neither a Chad nor a Stacey. But I can smell the patchouli oil coming out of my tablet.

The sad reality.

meaww.com/instagram-couple-ask-for-money-to-fund-holiday-while-mom-works-two-jobs-to-support-them

Vlog their trip and upload videos of girl in skimpy clothes to YouTube

It’s surprisingly easy to do shit with no money. I haven’t worked in 11 months and people literally just give me shit if I ask for it? If someone says no I ask someone else, usually complete strangers.

this will be ignored because it's not the answer they want

Just watched a documentary on them actually. A lot are called influencers. They take instagram, Facebook or whatever pics then gain a following. Through ad revenue they make a killing.

no that is the answer i want. i choose the life of PC gaming and hermit, they choose whatever it is they like doing, laying around in sand and bathing in sea water, ooooh, such a great life breh, like really fucking amazing and not cliche at all.

They really did practiced the optimum pose for showing off their shit ink

Cannot unsmell

pretty much this. Going traveling with my gf in a few months, we've both worked hard for years to earn money. Travel probably seems impossible for neets who never live the house to make more money than their neetbucks, but if you invest some time energy and planning, it's not too hard to manage the occasional trip

the comments are catharsis

Most are living off daddy's money.

>my wife and i worked hard to be able to be condescending to to people online, that's our main drive, just live everyone else

Lot of incels on here mad that some chad is out there living his life regardless of what the white internet dads think of him. Bonus points for this couple for not being locked in the life-term slavery that is basic wage or salary. Decent jobs are only afforded to those that have earned a degree that is in demand (produces capitol for a corporation or business) or those that have gained privilege through social connection or nepotism.

Honesty triggered you lol

Be more bitter

whatever you wanna believe for your online ego lol.

lotta trolls in here mad because they're shit at trolling.
baiting the lowest common denominator is not hard newfags.

Because sitting in front of a computer and being a hermit is so cool and not "cliche", because that's what really matters, you literal autist

whooa, you mad bro? why are you tilted at what people choose to do? why is bathing in salt water superior in your mind? are you just gay for the Chad in the pic?

You're such a dumbass

Bit touchy about life advice ay
Wanna talk about it buddy?

I've wondered a lot about this too and did some digging.

>Most of them "came into" money.
So...their family is rich and they literally just do whatever they want because money is a non-issue. In the current American economy you cannot reasonably afford to buy a van / boathome / schoolbus only to renovate it with all the modern day amenities that you would need without there being some serious payments that come along with it.

>Some of them are instagram / youtube / social media influencers.
This requires a female to be a part of it, and a reasonably attractive one at that, but the results speak for themselves. Lowlife incels are paying HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS for things like feet pics, bikini pics, or pics of the girl doing niche things that satisfy some fetish. Once they get a cult following it's not unreasonable to see them rake in hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars each month.

>They live off the gov't or off of mommy + daddy
This is the other large group. Their parents are equally "free spirited" and like the idea of little Stacey or young Chad going out on their own, off the grid, free of all of life's responsibilities and cares. They take out massive loans for "housing projects" only to then be forced to work 2-3 jobs for the rest of their natural life. The other side is that these fuckers fake being injured or claim enormous amounts of disability each month. If done correctly a couple can rake in about 6k at the start of each month for basically nothing other than a yearly checkup -- which they'll hobble and fake limp their way into an office and cry for 15 mins.

Fuck these people.
Not to mention they never address things like how they do their laundry, wash their dishes, clean their sheets, power their vehicle, afford literally hundreds of gallons of gas, have clean water, or any other number of things that a house provides. You really think a little camper van holds that much water that you can shower AND wash sheets?

Attached: 209754_2410150069466_1489065890_o.jpg (972x1296, 229K)

nope, greentexted some bait with bad spelling and you ate it with default response.

Wow. That's repulsive

welfare, SSDI