What the fuck is wrong with zoomers?

What the fuck is wrong with zoomers?

Attached: 1535526701071.jpg (719x877, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BNANWs2KLj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that fucking Daphne tho

Attached: lmao.jpg (600x600, 63K)

A lot.

they got turned into gay frogs

Pretty sure Zoomers aren’t making the call here. The fact is there’s probably less money funding future Scooby Doo projects since it was a property that mostly attracted older Gen X people whose kids are teens now.

unnatural redheads are kind of interesting. similar to whiteface and blackface, there are certain intrinsic facial features that make it easy to spot fakes.

Cant blame zoomers for this one. You're talking theatrical release movie on the left vs a direct-to-tv thing. Direct to tv styff is always of much lower quality

They are not even trying.
Wait till they are black and half black or indian like Witcher.

Saddest part for me is how LGBT community is embrassing the FF7 remake with the whore house cross dressing section as PROGRESSION.

At least they remade the part of the game legit. But no one wants to admit how awesome it was that japan decided to put that in a video game in 1997. Rights movements won't take credit for what really happened!

Attached: svenhoek37-300x228_zpse037acac.jpg (300x228, 17K)

Yup. Imho, light/bright redheads are easier to spot like that. Girls with that deep rust color can fake it easier. Works better over browns.

Wtf are you on about? No movements are saying shit about the 7remake. That's just your lil weird echo chamber.

Literally who gives a shit about Scooby Doo? It's a boomer-tier dated old concept that was relevant in the 70's but has been played out to death.

Create some new shit and stop puppeting around the corpses of 20th century media properties like they hold any relevance anymore. Especially ones that are as shallow as this one. Is the concept of the same 4 teenagers solving cartoony mysteries so deep and expansive that we needed like 8 tv series, 6 movies, video games, and comics?

all this recycled shit no one remembers anymore, there's too much info and data being shared constantly.

Did they make a new escubi dew movie? Gay

you do realize these movies are jobs to starving people trying to make it, are you a communist?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BNANWs2KLj4

Original Velma was a legit hottie.

Damn straight!

No, that's why I don't believe in making shitty movies from tired old franchises out of pity for "starving workers who are trying to make it".

Are you suggesting we keep making shit movies as charity to help poor workers out? How about they just make something original instead?

They already own the stories, it's cheaper than new content. That's why everything is stale. They don't want to pay new script writers.

remember when Cred Forums had a meltdown with harry putter

Attached: Hermione-Granger-main.jpg (615x409, 46K)

damn she is ugly even by nigger standards.

“Meltdown” isn’t the right word you cock sucker.

>No movements are saying shit about the 7remake
Imagine being this stupid that you make statements on Cred Forums contrary to reality

Right, I get WHY they don't; it's greedy and lazy and easy to just ride off brand recognition.

I'm saying I will never waste my time watching a "re imagining", "remaking", or an unnecessary sequel to a franchise that is already concluded. There's no excuse for that lazy hack-writing bullshit.

Jesus.. what the fuck..

>Fist Daphne
>be me
>cum

Daphne was always supposed to be "the hot one." Velma being anything but a homely nerd is incel fantasy.

Did the make Daphne a retard???

You don't really expect rational thinking here you do you?

>neo-Daphne
>hot
You are part of the problem.

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

Shad makes it better.

Attached: scooby05.jpg (1200x1534, 379K)

You need to go back.

holy shit what the fuck is wrong with that niggers teeth?

i just came here to say that bryce dallas howard is really beautiful and very hot. ok, bye.

It's like Pol did this as a joke but it's serious.

The middle ones are quite cute