Rate their bodies

Rate their bodies

Attached: 32.jpg (1080x766, 504K)

1 all across the board

would bang them all, nice titties

this

Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.

Attached: ahab.jpg (651x960, 133K)

any nudes op?

Topkek

i'm surprised the boat isn't listing to that side.

>praising literal 5s

Beauty standards have plumetted and desperate pathetic loser dudes over value less than attractive females because of MUH TITTIES DUUUUURRRRRRRRRRR

Fucking beta cringe fest

5/10

low maintenance girls.

4, 2, 5, 3, 4

lamo

id be wearing a condom the whole time even in the water in my trunks

whats more, they are all using fat girl tricks. Left is covering her crease. Center girls are using the 'hang me out to dry' tactic which does left center no favors and right center, the only potential 6, also no favors. Right isn't paying attention and second to right already knows you're not going to boink her. You need to fuck right center, but again, use a condom. At least she's got big titties and you can avoid eye contact from behind.

Why so low?

What makes you think that?

i wouldn't date any of them. i'd rail the two on the right, preferably at the same time. maybe the middle one if i were drunk.
i wouldn't have to worry about smell if they just got out of the water, that's a plus. i'd also probably be drinking so it'd make this hypothetical encounter 10x better.
the three on the left all have weird faces. the three on the right would be so much prettier if they were fit or at least skinny.

A solid 5 from a gay man

10 5 6 5

because half the US population are fatties. as a skinny, healthy and relatively fit dude, it really sucks. it's easy to feel like all the skinny girls are taken.

1,2,1,3, 2

Fat ugly cunts

4/10 for all of them. I'd still fuck them but only because I have low standards and am horny.

Now rate them!

Attached: 201912171.png (603x752, 772K)

both are at least 7, maybe 8.
left has a nice ass, good tits and a cute face
right has nice little tits, which i like, darker skin and i'd like to assume she's got a nice ass, too.