Hey antbody know of any self harm (cutting) forums online?

hey antbody know of any self harm (cutting) forums online?

Attached: 15820381860303922388235644492285.jpg (4032x1960, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: antbody.jpg (432x288, 27K)

Antbody

nice

bump

wow not even pents will suffice?

damn.. could someone atl say something in this thread or help with what I'm looking for?

You haven’t said what you actually want though?

There are some subreddits and some forums and Cred Forums is pretty good for some shit, but what are you doing and what are you hoping to get out of this?

Here you go buddy. Hope this helps with what you need to know
bit dot ly/39Lzcfi

I suspect you're new friend, so just replace the word dot with a . And remove spaces. We do that because the system will call it spam otherwise

I want a forum where I can talk about my cutting and share pics/vids with others of me cutting.

Probably avoid reddit. They don’t support direct sharing or encouraging on there.

Cred Forums has regular cutting threads. Have you tried them, or starting your own?

well damn, you're sure reddit doesn't have any place that supports that?
also with Cred Forums, there's no guarantee that I'll get what I want. That, and people will post the same GIFs or WEBMs that I've seen all of before. What I want is to be part of a community or group of people who cut and are willing to let me share pics/vids of me cutting, too. Making deep cuts is my way of getting that feeling that I can't get any way else. I have so much mental anguish and stress that it overloads my brain and cutting, feeling the blood drain from my body, just simmers it down a bit.

Prostyro is what you want to look for. Also madeofstyrofoam, from memory.

Reddit blocks explicit encouragement and self harm. Communities there don’t last long. Private forums are more like private discord’s these days, or general kink sites.

prostyro? I've seen madeofstyrofoam but that didn't seem to really have what I was looking for.

prostyro is locked.. I guess I understand why, but how would I join?

Attached: Screenshot_20191126-141622.png (3120x1440, 1.34M)

damn.. ig you left. you left me with a cliffhanger.

if you can hook me up, my name on reddit is BandageOperator

I'll say hi tomorrow.

Could be fun to troll the ginsu knives forum for self harm tips.

;-; damn I just wanted a place to fit in for what I'm looking for and have listed above.