I went to HS with the cunt on the right...

I went to HS with the cunt on the right. She’s pursuing a useless business degree that she keeps failing classes and tests for because she goes out and parties, dresses like a slut and gets shitfaced every weekend and sleeps around with chad. She’s gonna come out of college with no degree and thousands in debt not to mention she is a cokehead. Then she unironically complains about how she can’t find a man that loves her.

>you are the cause of all of your own problems. You’re gonna hit the wall when you’re 25.

Attached: C909F0FC-A2AC-4B6A-A43C-49B1A3F5767B.jpg (803x936, 277K)

Cool story, incel. She still won't fuck you.

Looks to me like she's living her best life. Will probably meet a slightly older guy with some money, pop out a couple baby chad and stacies and be set.
What's your plan?

a n g e r y

His plan is to sit on Cred Forums and CRY! HAHAHA

post more of her she's hot

Just like you she is figuring out life. She’s doing it externally so people see it whereas you’re doing it internally where no one sees it. The human condition on connects us all together even though we all have different experiences. Once you can effectively communicate you understand this to women you’ll be dripping in papusa

Shut up faggot

You can’t do shit about it faggot

hahaha who gives af, shes good looking she can marry a rich man. Chill out shes enjoying her life

Look at all these retards pretending like she won’t be a deadbeat by age 30 lol

Why would a rich man want a washed up coke addicted whore to be his wife? They are a dime a dozen to him lmfao

Women complaining about their circumstances and playing the victim is how they get shit done.
For as long as this behavior bothers you, you will have terrible trouble gaining female affection.
Your job is not to save her from this behavior or fix her (as she does not want either), but to find an effective way to capitalize on it.

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 185K)

Because rich dudes like younger hot sluts. That's literally like the entire social ecosystem in places like Miami, Beverly Hills, Scottsdale, etc.

Ya they like to fuck them, not to marry them retard

The man that she ends up marrying won't ever know that she was the kind of shameless slut who would blow fraternity dudes two at a time while snorting blow off their beer and cigarette stained coffee table. People very rarely out women for their past indiscretions like that. They face their own set of consequences for doing so, and even if they do it anyway, she still has plausible deniability to fall back on.

This is the one thing that you have to learn about women through experience, because no one will ever tell it to you out loud. Women don't do blame. They don't do accountability. You can't hold a woman accountable for her actions in the past, because she'll somehow manage to spin it in her head to where its your fault and others' for making her feel bad about it. If a woman does or has done something that you disapprove of, your only two options are to either accept it or move on from her entirely. You can't count on being able to hold her accountable; it just doesn't work that way.

Attached: black3.jpg (1080x1080, 871K)

Fuck you, OP. Eat shit.

excuse me

>When she won't fuck you even when she already has dead eyes

Shes gonna marry a rich hot chad and live her life in luxury until the divorce between 35-40 and will start fucking young broke stupid chads. Continuing the cycle.

AND YOU WILL NOT BE A PART OF IT

>slightly older
LMAO

GAMERS RISE UP
BOTTOM TEXT

I wouldn’t fuck her my dick was on fire and her ass was a bucket of water

How is this any of your business?

not him but

this guy did

Attached: Courtney Stodden1.jpg (892x1024, 273K)

KYS faggot

Mind your business op. Post your pic with a timestamp let's see what a catch you are.

ok who is she

I married a dumb young hot girl and it's fucking awesome lol.

she has that crackwhore dull look in her eye, .3/10

she can pay back all her debt in a year as my sugar baby.

Post a pic of you and your girlfriend together.

man....wtf do we do?

i dont want my future wife having done ho shit

I don't think you want to see pictures of me and your mother.

ITT : faggot orbiter OP whines to anons about how he got rejected by a whore

I definitely do. Post them.

The solution is to sell coke to her. Start your prices lower than her current dealer then steadily increase the prices. Wont take long before you get the succ and fucc

Pretty please?

are you implying she doesnt look like a coke whore? Is the sky green?

but she's hot

this is your mom speaking. nice trips, do your laundry

chick on the left is hotter imo but your dubs cant lie

Who
Fucking
Cares.

You sound like an angry incel... to me, it's one less unqualified body in the job market.

Attached: 1580237014589.jpg (332x336, 10K)

OP, you're fucking hilarious. All your posts in this thread. How is it, living in your mom's basement angrily jacking off to, and typing stuff about, girls who rejected you in the past, whilst eating 25 bags of cheetos and cumming into a sock? You sure told her, virgin faggot.

Kek

true except older than slightly.
university are just playgrounds for most people.
my ex graduated last year. i met while taking a gap year after hs. she convinced me to come to her school. i dropped out after 1 semester when i realized i was about to waste my life.
hung with her for the first time in years last week. she partied a lot, we broke up a couple months into the semester. she did a ton of adderall and now she's basically addicted. she works at chipotle and has no intention of using her degree, in a bunch of debt, lives with her parents. she's still pretty good looking. she's thinking about just becoming a cam girl. it's pretty funny

You realise you sound like such a massive cunt every time you type, right?

it only bothers OP because he secretly loves her desu. everybody would be more sympathetic if you were honest and said something more like "i love this girl but shes a fucking whore and im beta" *hugs OP*

Post a pic of you and your girlfriend. I want to see what your daily driver looks like if you have such high standards.

>>When she won't fuck you even when she already has dead eyes
god it's an awful feeling. i dated a girl who liked to party in college. she was wild in bed for awhile.
after some time, she started only hanging out with me when her girlfriends were around effectively cockblocking me. she would never come to my dorm anymore, even though my roommate was never around.
i got really insecure about our relationship which definitely didn't help. then she took me to a party and she flirted with a guy right in front of me. i broke up with her soon after that.
i'm pretty sure she got the guys number and started talking to him because she called me over saying 'we need to talk' and she did that thing on snapchat where she posted a concerned looking selfie captioned "i need to make a big decision soon" before i came over.
i wasted no time breaking it off when i got there. a few days later she called me and wanted to get back together. i said yes at first. then less than a day later i broke it right back off without seeing her again. i think i was trying to get her to hang alone (so we could have sex) but she wouldn't go for it or something. i texted her to leave me alone for a bit and when she called me she was upset and i finally said that i'm not doing it.
i spent the rest of the semester alone in my dorm, waking up at midnight and going for long walks at the nearby trails.
to this day, i'm not sure if she cheated on me, but all signs point to it.

i've been posting on Cred Forums for the past couple days now because my sleep schedule is backwards. i think i've posted that story one other time in that period.
idk. i'll take that as a sign i need to stop posting for awhile or at least take it back a notch. i'm getting tired of these captchas anyway.

what is it with this puritanical "one relationship at a time" shit?

look, just be clear: don't get into an exclusive sexual relationship. Don't get into relationship status, you're always available.

Downside: you may see a girl you've been fucking flirting with someone else. You can either choose to not fuck them anymore, or go find yourself some other piece, and then the next time you fuck, you compare experiences.

After a lot of fucking around, you may find someone who can regularly scratch every itch you have. So you start going to swinger parties and have threesomes and group sex with them. And if it's still as fun back one on one, you propose, you get married, you create the next generation of freaks, and keeping hitting up those swinger parties.

I'm sorry if you didn't have freaky parents to set you on the right path.... it sounds like that girl did.

>don't get into an exclusive sexual relationship
yea, i didn't realize that until after i left school. as much fun as it would be to be 'in love' again, i don't see it happening. you're giving pretty sound advice, user. the problem is finding more than one person that would fuck me in a short amount of time.
i've only gotten laid a few times a year for the past some years, tho i've never really tried. it's mostly been hookups with chicks who were pretty forward.