Going to ibiza for the first time this year, are there any areas that good for specifically picking up cougars...

going to ibiza for the first time this year, are there any areas that good for specifically picking up cougars? a couple friends told me to hang around the hotel pools during the days, any other places i should linger around?

Attached: 1531873040793.jpg (1706x2560, 1.56M)

Attached: 1523178202622.jpg (1500x1125, 284K)

Attached: 1524868814336.jpg (910x1024, 183K)

Attached: 1570394693791.jpg (575x767, 57K)

im not usually into cougars but this picture man
fuck, it makes me wanna work hard so i can fuck a bitch like that my entire life instead of just some party girls in college that are gonna be merked after they turn 30

>quads checked

its a sign

Have you ever been to Ibiza? There's literally all zoomers there. Not many cougars

Sage

A good reason to work hard. What are you studying user?
I had the same plan when I was younger. My wife worked at the same place, and she remembers me at 25 saying I wanted a hot blonde wife when I was older. We were just friends at the time, but she became that. Now making around 650K a year, and wife has just gotten hotter. Not having to work, and having time to work out all the time...

Also, what is merked?

>going to ibiza for the first time this year

can you read?

I'm studying biomedical sciences (Hon. BSc) aiming for medical school, I'm only 18 so I've got my entire degree(s) in front of me but the upside is I have a lot of time to make money.

Wow! 650k salary, free time and a hot wife! I'd love to build a life like that, how did you do it? (I'm guessing you started a business?), got any advice for the emerging adult?

Merked is slang for ugly/fucked

Consulting firm, partner.
If you are going to medical school, consider anesthesiology. I know 5 or 6 of them. They all seem to have great lives, don't work too hard, all have hot wives, and have enough money to take sweet vacations regularly. Good luck user.

>ibiza
I have no advice on this but am very interested OP, tell me more, where did you hear Ibiza is the place to pick up milfs, Ive only heard the nightlife is mad

i never said ibiza is the place to pick up milfs, i asked are there any areas specifically to pick them up.

consulting firm in what industry? IT?

we do a lot. finance, IT, performance improvement.

Balconing, baby, balconing is the real deal.

Any advice on a company that wants to do genetic laboratory quality control? Seems somewhat in your expertise given you do consulting

Is there a question, or just generic advice?
I don't deal personally with life sciences companies. It's a big firm, so we all have our own niches.

how to pick up cougars.
1. be 16-21
2. show them attention
that is all

how to pick up women.
1. dont be a faggot
2. show them attention
that is all