Do you honestly think America is going to face a new civil war?

Do you honestly think America is going to face a new civil war?

Attached: sheldon.jpg (630x1200, 76K)

If it does, the republicans will lose. Yes they have more guns, but as they like to point out, guns don't kill people, people do. They're too dumb to realize they should take cover and only shoot when it's a good shot.

Keep on lying to yourself.

ya this is lies.

There will be no civil war. Most people are too comfortable. There is only and I mean ONLY one way a war would break out and that is a worldwide disaster above all disasters, one disaster to wake everyone up, one disaster to shake and change people, a disaster that would permanently alter human history. At this rate however there will never be another war.

We're hoping for it. Too many pussies out there, we need to push harder. The commies won't do shit and it will take a full on commie president to piss off middle America, vote Yang or Bernie, they might start something with their policies, but not until 2024, use the Trump wave to stock up and on more guns, ammo, supplies and training.

I sure fucking hope so. Can't wait to string some sissy liberals up by their necks. I'm talking about you, OP, and the rest of the god-forsaken coomers on this website. Your days are numbered. Do you understand that, faggot? Numbered. I'd take this opportunity to hit the road and get out of this country while you can. I don't see the problem. You already hate this great nation. But if you limp-wristed, soy-sucking queers need some motivation to get off your asses, we'd be more than happy to oblige.

Someone is trigger happy. OP never gave any indication of his political views...

That being said, yes. We are all sick of watching helplessly as more and more abusive women use their gender as a justification for bullying men and still looking like the victim, we are tired of minorities being put on a pedestal well contributing the majority of this countries problems, we are tired of being the bad guy when all we want to do is live our lives. And when things finally come to a head we will murder every single last one of these bastards who will not submit to us.

Animals function a certain way or their species doesn't function. Liberals want to change what works and so far it hasn't worked. It’s time we undo their damage.

Attached: DC50267F-2252-4E46-9854-BB282E7665B6.gif (493x342, 480K)

OP is always a faggot, user. Do the math.

Why are American soldiers all faglords

Anyone who thinks a civil war would ever happen in the United States while food is still available in a grocery store is a retard.

The only demonstrable cause of widespread Civil distress in a first world country is disruption of supply chains for every day necessities like running water and food.

Attached: received_188083249171471.png (680x392, 293K)

I don't know. Did a civil war happen before in this country? Was it because of famine or economic stress? Or was it because of ideology within a federated system?

Ur federal government's beingmurdered universally. States rights opt out

No retard. USD is illegal. Ur government is unironic down syndrome
Wilson had fragile X syndrome
Washington had kleinsdown syndrome

Ur done

Retard

That's so high contentious it's impossible to point to a single factor but the point I'm making is that the US is significantly different now and wouldn't crack for the same reasons as it did then.

State secession. Ur now just states, forever United, or dead.

Is Walmart still open? Is McDonalds still doing two for $3? Does your neighborhood have unsecured wifi somewhere?

America will NEVER have a civil war. EVER. This entire country is too cozy, fat and spoiled.

Total lies.

Shut the fuck up you posturing retard. You don't have the nuts to run the microwave late at night for fear of waking your parents, let alone any kind of combat. Keep larping on the internet you fat dweeb.

Ununited

No, there will not, but it's an interesting gateway to self protection and reliance.

You've never been in a fight in your entire life. All this huffing and puffing and you'd never even leave your house if a civil war broke out...cowering behind your front door and peering through the peep hole, terrified someone might knock.

Let the scared children keep larping and acting tough. It's all they're going to do anyway.

No. The same people who fantasize about "The Great Boogaloo" are fat as shit and diabetic. I quiver in fear at the thought of the 93rd Motorized Scooter Cavalry Regiment. Semper Fries.

No. American troops will not fire on or otherwise kill other Americans at this point because a politician tells them to do so. The armed forces of the US are incredibly well educated and emphatically capable of understanding who is a friend and who is a foe to the American way of life instead of just who agrees with what politics.

Attached: xNAVY+2a.jpg (1000x800, 204K)

I think you replied to the wrong post and or the wrong thread because what you said made no sense.

Yes. We're not far from it right now. The only reason why we haven't is because right leaning people seem to have a higher value on human life. Leftist are frequently attacking people wearing MAGA hats or saying they will "slash Republican throats."

All it's going to take is the left escalating their "tolerant" behavior a little more for some ole boy to get tired of it and fight back. It will start slow and we will only hear about, "Right wing extremist attacks..."

It's one more election away. Give it time.

>We're not far from it right now.
Turn off your television and go outside.

The oligarch class that actually runs America has no interest in a civil war, because they know America is already dead, because they killed it.

If there's ever a disruption in supply chain, they will pay handsomely for private security and let all you retards kill each other.

They'll have cocktail parties and laugh at how they convinced you fags there's a difference between Democrat and Republican. They'll laugh at the fag flags y'all will raise to defend your dead ideas and polluted land. Stupid niggers

No..

Only one chance is if the government breaks down and anarchy prevails. So realistically probably soon.

You don't think the infantry who support Trump would seize the opportunity to "kill some libtards" if offered the chance?

I have. Where I live, we don't seem to have very left leaning people. However, I have been called a racist to my face for disagreeing with someone politically. Had nothing to do with race.

>You don't think the infantry who support Trump would seize the opportunity to "kill some libtards" if offered the chance?
There is no infantry that supports Trump or any other president in this manner who would willingly fire on Americans. Everyone from the top of the military complex to the rank and file boots of infantry knows that the president is a rotational figure head with no real relevance or command of the military knowledge.

Attached: 61838375_482944845607419_2057603712694800302_n.jpg (500x560, 59K)

As usual with the NIGGERS.

Had nothing to do with race, as you say. Nobody else here was part of that conversation or has any context for it. So it's completely, emphatically, pointless to bring up. And because you're so eager to come here and cry about it, most likely you were doing or saying something racist and you thought this would be a safe space to come and get moral support.
You are not supported.
You are not believed.
Go have a fucking pout about it on Reddit with the rest of the proud boys

Probably. We are so divided is sickening.

Disagree.

It was a reaction similar to yours. I was telling this person that I did not like Obama's policies nor do I like Government handouts. The examples I used were the "Obama phone" lady and "It's free swipe yo EBT" on YouTube. I mentioned that I'm sure there are people who need help, but that help would be better off to come from other sources, making Government last resort.

They raged and called me a racist because my stance directly affects minorities.

So, get bent faggot.

In most of the US the left isn't causing a bunch of problems. But in large cities like San Fran, New York, Portland, etc leftists have been ramping up the violence. I also believe like the guy you're responding too that eventually the left will ramp up too much and the right will respond and they WILL win. None of my lefty friends besides one know how to fight or idea firearm. All of my righty friends have guns and know how to use them, many don't know how to fight hand to hand but they can fucking shoot. It will be an aggressive mostly unarmed populace attacking a mostly armed passive populace. When the right is no longer passive is when shit hits the fan and it will be a slaughter.

Not so much civil war as full-blown revolution.

Keep dreaming

Yes, but the bad thing is that like many other revolutions, it usually isn't the moderate thinking people who win. Either we're going to have a far right fascist government/ religious ruled government or a far left communist one. I'd be cool with fascism, I'm racially pure anyways.

Attached: 1574699519149.png (853x937, 511K)

did you eat paint chips as a kid?

Yes.

Agree with you user. Seems there a troll loose in this thread.

>Unironcally thinking the fascist government that ends up existing isn't going to the left thought police.

Delusional.

No, the Democrats just have to grow up and quit being such poor losers. Most Republicans didn’t carry on like this when they were in opposition for eight years and the ones who did were dismissed as nutjobs.

None of their hysterical forecasts of doom have come true. Maybe they should be questioning their own judgement in that light.