Ight b what are the best ways to kys without access to good drugs, firearms or heights. Hanging sucks too much

Ight b what are the best ways to kys without access to good drugs, firearms or heights. Hanging sucks too much

Attached: 1580910316383.jpg (360x270, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
en.uncyclopedia.co/wiki/HowTo:Kill_Yourself_With_A_Brick
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking shit, this thread AGAIN?

Here's the god damn chart. Now pick one and do it already.

Attached: 456456.jpg (400x457, 40K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag

Well uh pretty much everything in that list I've already said were out of the equation. Household toxins is literal hell. Carbon monoxide might be the best and potentially possible way

Attached: 1581551516032.jpg (1536x2048, 277K)

you cant get sleeping pills? and is pic related?

I have sleeping pills but they're SSRI or antihistamines, not really good for od'ing. I dont have money to get good pills/drugs to od on. And if u want more of the pic I can help

Well go get a script for seriquill. within a few months i went from getting 50 mg to 30 200mgs. 30 of those cunts and you aint waking up. They are like 14 bucks without coverage. Probably a bit more now but under a buck a pill. and i don't need help with th epics i just wanted to know if they are related

Similar to serequil I have access to baclofen, u think that'll work? And oh, okay. No they're not related

sauce for cam whore in pic thogh please

Do not kill your self.

Checked

OP, just suffocate choking on cock, since you seem to be interested in that

Get high blood pressure/ cholesterol and have a stroke.

Anything that can put you to sleep overnight can put you to sleep forever . It is the dosage though. You would need to compare the strength per mg. a 200 mg of seriquill will knock out a horse. I could sleep for three days on one. kek. If baclofen is only like 1% the strength it could still kill you but you'd never be able to consume 3000 pills in time for it too kill you if you get my drift

When I worked in a hardware department at a home improvement store, we had a hydraulic chain cutting machine

Obviously we didn't want customers fucking with this themselves, and the key was too much for doot brained hardware store guys to manage, so:

My boss had a dry sense of humor, and put a sign on it that said "don't cut yourself, ask for help"

I keked every time

if he is americoon that will happen likely anyway

Not OP, but I'm working on that right now.

Not working too well, going kind of slow, and it hurts.

Will report back in another thread with results if I don't an hero first

those are the shit. Lady freaked out cuz i cut my own chain. Then she seen my hands all caloused and dirty. Oh a tradesman and walked away kek

don't be a fucking coward user. Suck it the fuck up. You aren't hurting you in the long run. You hurt those who you have known. Dont be a faggot

Kek.

Not who u replied to but I'm op. Honestly, for my circumstance, people might be shocked at first but I really wouldn't make a difference alive or dead. Maybe one person would care, and they'll get over it soon enough.

cutting wrists only 6%, because this dump emos all cut from side to side and not down the road, like real heros

Attached: 1581967389918.jpg (780x500, 108K)

Well... There's always water

Water is painful

This request is a perfect metaphor for why you're so unhappy you'd like to die, user. Problem with people like you is you won't be satisfied with death either, and you'll be out of options at that juncture.

Attached: 1565658903411.gif (300x196, 98K)

At least the unhappiness will go away

Was going for link below, but pic related came up.

I had a good kek

Attached: Screenshot_20200218-131900.png (496x876, 103K)

Oh yeah, link

en.uncyclopedia.co/wiki/HowTo:Kill_Yourself_With_A_Brick

I have been thinking about this. I have a family that would care. But when I'm dead - would I really care that they care or that they have months maybe years of grief?

But then again, with my suicide I just want to escape responsibility and hurt people who wouldn't care about this anyway and wouldn't end up hurt.
Is it truly worth it?

Well once you're dead, you're dead. No more thoughts at all. That's the point, quick fix to get rid of your worries and sadness. Sounds like for you though, you genuinely have a family that would be horrified. Maybe reach out in some way

Had a good kek, thank u lol

That's circumstantial