How do i get over an unhealthy obsession with some egirl who looks a lot like a girl i knew and loved irl but died last...

How do i get over an unhealthy obsession with some egirl who looks a lot like a girl i knew and loved irl but died last year?

Attached: nve14izrlez31.jpg (1322x2081, 149K)

Kill yourself

Is it pic related?

Good job not saging you pos

/thread

Attached: Stoke.jpg (1440x1163, 810K)

Move on. Try asking someone you have interest in out on a date.

I died when she died

Yes, unfortunately

I have. Theyve all bailed on me. ALL of them.
They say yes. We make plans. Then last minute they cancel and say "oh something came up"

She sells her worn panties. Buy a pair and ask her to wear them for a few extra days and take good hard sniffs at it. You'll forget her soon enough that way

Rape

>How do i get over an unhealthy obsession with some egirl who looks a lot like a girl i knew and loved irl but died last year?

Well you can stop LARPing about the latter of the two girls ever existing and admit that you just have a fixation problem on some random thot. Beyond that seek professional help, being obsessed with someone you've never meet and constructing a fake reality around the reason why is a sign of a much deeper seated issue that you need professional help resolving.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 15K)

>the latter of the two girls ever existing and admit that you just have a fixation problem
Im actuslly not lying. The girl elles is based off did exish and she was killed last summer.

You die as well

You have to keep trying. There is plenty of fish in the sea.

Find a new obsession

gg/JHj5zf

8 women in 3 months all rejected/stoodup in some way or another.
How do i not become discouraged from that?

Are you sure you have been dating the right types women? For example I would only date an emo/goth woman because their personality types are the ones that I prefer. I would avoid “Karen” or “Stacy” personality types because obviously those types of relationships would be a major shit show. You just have to find the right type of woman for your self that you know would work out well.

I prefer those women emo/gothic/asocial but theres very few where I am dude.
And the very few that are here are fat and ugly and just doing it because theres no other way they can look decent in public and dont realize that eating nothing but donuts is bad for you

If you manage to hook up with an overweight one then you could try to convince them to go to the gym with you if you prefer them to be skinny. Then it’s a win, win.

But theyre still ugly. Imagine a skinny person that looks like a blob fish
Listen i appreciate your suggestions... but for the same reason i wouldnt stick my dick in an alligator is the same reason i would never date one of them

Still though, do not give up so soon. You will find someone eventually, it takes time. If you can put the time and effort into going out on a date then you WILL find someone at some point.