I thought he was a Black man but Obama just tried to do the most Nigger thing ever ... steal Trumps bike

I thought he was a Black man but Obama just tried to do the most Nigger thing ever ... steal Trumps bike.

The Bushes,Clintons & Obamas Globalist puppets stood by and just watched Millions of manufacturing jobs move to the 3rd World.

Trump says he will bring back the jobs.Obama tells him there is no "magic wand" and that those jobs are gone forever.

Trump becomes President and signals to the Corporations to bring those Jobs back home.The Corporations comply.

Obama comes out of nowhere and says HE brought back the jobs.What a piece of shit!

Attached: trumpobama.jpg (972x967, 251K)

Dems: corporate welfare bad!!!!
Also Dems: Obama saved the world by giving banks and automakers billions of dollars.

You're fucking high if you think Drumpf gives a shit about outsourcing. He did it himself for fuck sakes. Outsourcing accelerated under his presidency. How about you ask all the Carrier employees he promised to about how good he is on outsourcing?

Attached: 1574883956723.jpg (300x400, 23K)

Going to actually debate the point retard? Or are you just going to fling insults like an intellectual coward?

Lol itt triggered cuckservatives

no need to talk with zealots like you

Attached: 1574888228101.png (640x400, 59K)

whats a cuckservative ?

i though libs were the soyboy cucks

So yes to the second part. Just say yes to the second part

> look that this retard he thinks it’s a party thing lol

Attached: image.jpg (650x509, 208K)

wow... and all he had to do was make it legal for companies to poison our rivers again

why didn't anyone do this before?

Attached: 2kwuc3a4erd41.png (596x592, 480K)

Attached: 1581893424353.png (960x819, 66K)

Damn ya got me

Attached: 3WDcYbV.png (248x380, 76K)

Confirmed coward, come back when you're actually willing to defend your claims nigger.

Attached: 1581036299214.jpg (573x729, 59K)

Don't worry little guy your wife's boyfriend will be home soon enough.

Attached: PepeLaugh.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Carrier has been a dying company since the 80s. Trump had no real impact on them, Go look at the history of the company for yourself. Carrier in Syracuse NY died decades ago and released the last of their employees about 15 years ago. They fucked themselves.

>implying I'm married
Fuck off normie

My job didn't get shipped overseas so I'm not salty, but the people who did lose their jobs sure as hell will be. Do you think the working people who took a gamble on him because he was an "outsider" will vote for him now that they know he was bullshitting them the whole time and he's just another neo-con?

Gotta hand it to trump. He's the ultimate retard-wrangler. Look at all these neckbeards supporting this orange orangutan. He's so good, he can convince retards that if he's winning, they're winning too. He's able to convince morons that he actually cares and actually has any power in bringing jobs back.

Well, whatever makes you happy. There's enough sadness in this world and if he's able to make the morons like you happy, more power to him.

>dont reply to memes

Regardless, Trump gave them his word he was going to prevent the jobs being shipped overseas, he gave Carrier money to stay here and did nothing when they pulled out anyway. Some "populist"

Attached: 1581577859012.png (1159x665, 231K)

>govt jobs same trend
>blue collar jobs increase
>celebrate
>everyone works 2 jobs to make a living
>VA, medicare, medicaid all ripped
>old people continue to work
>yay more jobs

Attached: 3o9o2d.jpg (890x499, 156K)

Attached: 1580883357821.jpg (1102x622, 484K)

President Barack Obama marked the 11th anniversary on Monday of signing a nearly $800 billion stimulus package designed to reverse the effects of the Great Recession.

"Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history," Obama wrote on Twitter.

Racist edgelordism is so pathetic. It's 2020 come out of the basement. Maybe have sex for once

>Trump becomes President and signals to the Corporations to bring those Jobs back home.The Corporations comply.
HAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT NO THEY DIDN'T

JESUS FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

do you really think companies hire "in antecipation of regulatory reform and tax cuts"? you really are stupid

>he gave Carrier money to stay here and did nothing when they pulled out anyway
Thats not his fault though they were and are a shitty company who treats their employees like dogshit. They have been closing up and laying off employees since the early 80s. My dad got laid off and quit in 85. Thats not any presidents fault they did it to themselves when they started outsourcing depts. decades ago. What do you want Trump to do about it at least he tried.
> Trump gave them his word
Politicians lie on the off chancethe impossible might happen all the time . Are you new to the nuances of the US political system?

>has no idea where he is

Keep screeching about orange man, 3 years you've been doing it and you have 5 to go.

YOU CANT BUY APPLE AND THEN SAY YOU FOUNDED THE COMPANY !! ENOUGH OF THE TRUMP BULLSHIT, LIE AFTER LIE AFTER LIE

why did i get you? im confused

Attached: main-qimg-90adf84ac043dd66fa29a7df076803d6.jpg (602x444, 60K)