Each year approximately 1,000,000 people die from suicide...

Each year approximately 1,000,000 people die from suicide, which represents a global mortality rate of 16 people per 100,000 or one death every 40 seconds.

How do you feel about this?

Attached: doit.jpg (590x332, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DpN4SIAm48E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys

Sad when it happens to fathers. Especially white guys.

Pretty good. That's a lot of quitters tho.

R

Attached: 7F927DCE-B349-4660-89EC-4F97E93870A1.png (1136x640, 1.47M)

my neighbour hung himself when i was a kid. He had a cool dog and dirtbikes. Apparently he won the lotto and tried to spoil his kids with scooters but they never came. A month later he was dead. sad stuff rip micheal

I just really hope I'm never in that mindset tbh. I've had some shit times in my life but never actually considered suicide. If I fucked up so bad that suicide was actually on the table, of man. Fuck that.

Attached: IMG_20200215_031351.jpg (1038x540, 32K)

As a Jewish man, this makes me very happy and is a reminder that our plan is working.

Indifferent.

Found the alt right agitprop faggot

I'm kinda of the same mindset. Shit gets bad at times, real bad! but never to the point of considering offing myself.

I even have struggle putting myself into thinking like that. Like whatever shit is going in your life, it will change.

If someone can no longer tolerate being alive for whatever reason, that person has every right to end this existence. We had no say about coming into this world, but we can definitely control the outcome.

Severe depression sucks the will and any fight out of you. You just lay in your bed doing fuck all until one day you say you had enough and try to end it. It's hard to put in word for me, but any "it'll get better" or "you have people who love you" just seems sooo meaningless at the time. There's no real logic to it. You're just tired of everything. 24/7. And want it to end.

I hope you're out of that mindset now. Sounds fucking horrible. I've heard a lot of people who attempted suicide regret it as soon as they pull the trigger or take the jump. That fear of regret would hold me back I reckon.

youtube.com/watch?v=DpN4SIAm48E

suicidal

It comes and goes. Sometimes a few weeks of just feeling crappy, sometimes like mentioned above. Then it can be fine for months! Years even! and all of sudden - bang! take this. I know it's in my head, but I look forward to the day they find what part of the brain does it and for millions of others.

I'm 22 now, but when I was 17 I jumped off a bridge "hoping to drown". I broke my spine, neck and legs instead, not knowing hitting water would be like hitting pavement from high enough. Still grateful to be alive to this day. I regretted my choice the moment I stepped off the ledge but too late. Here I am tho, everything does get better. Life goes up and down, and it's always worth sticking around for. It's just so hard to convey that to someone who is depressed.

Thanks for wishes!

Most of them are liberals, traps, faggots, and drug addicts. I say celebrate every 40 seconds

are you a paraplegic now?

Yes, I can't use my legs or turn my head. Or I can turn my head, but it's very slightly. My arms and hands are fully functioning however!

Can you get a boner tho?

Yessir!

>Here I am tho, everything does get better.
In your present condition, how can you possibly think this?

Because feeling something is better than nothing, which I believe death is. I'm not in pain, I enjoy everything daily. Good food, hobbies, women not so much. But again, It's feeling something.

Being void of everything we'll all have time for eventually. No need to rush it.

Not the guy you responded to but that's an interesting perspective. Guessing you're atheist/agnostic?

Not enough people do it.

Rest in peace to those brothers who never made it here

Yes, I don't believe in any higher power. Humans, animals, insects. We all stem and work from the same genetic make-up.

We don't. We share some traits with some animals but we aren't animals. God made us humans because he has a plan for us.

Fair enough, user. Know that you're a better man than I.

Not getting sucked into this discussion, mate! You have your beliefs, I have mine.

No, I'm not. I'm just another one. A one, like you, me, anyone. Appreciate your inquiry tho to my rather simplistic view of life. ^^

Honestly been considering necking myself, so how does it make me feel? I dunno.

Anyone else just fucking fed up with the constant bullsbit and want it to end?

Attached: rookie-numbers.jpg (635x435, 38K)