Is $5 tip on a $65 bill acceptable?

Is $5 tip on a $65 bill acceptable?

Attached: 1573762222526.jpg (1080x1020, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/G9dWbaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes it ain't my fault you don't get paid minimum wage.

this shit again

Attached: do they.jpg (300x168, 7K)

it's a bit less than 10%. 10% is okay; i'd often tip 10$ in this case if the service is good,
i.e. friendly staff, was watching over me if wanted something without being obtrusive
if im in a bad mood though, i'd just make it even, so rounding to 70 seems like something i'd do default.

also, if you want more money get a better job. that's the only way.

20% is standard in the developed world
about 13 bucks in this case.
I would tip 13 unless the service sucked.
If I run out of my drink and have to wait the tip starts to go down. It can also go up from 20% if things are exceptional.

I always tip to even out the number so this would be fine in my case lol

Ohhh fuck off!!!!!!

it is not
15% is if the service was shit.
0% if you're a piece of shit. or a cheap kid (happens often)
20% if it was good.
25% if it was great.

as a server i wouldn't appreciate this
however if the service is abysmal its abysmal

yes, if you liek other people's bodily fluids in your food & drinks
If you can't afford to leave a decent tip, then go to McDonald's or stay the fuck home

Attached: McHeil.jpg (1191x1684, 1.01M)

No

yes
if ur gey

Only niggers don't tip. Change my mind.

ice if he was a girl

Yes. Did the $65 meal take more effort than the $20 one? Of course not.

If service is shit 0% is perfectly acceptable.

absolutely right.

it's a very popular topic

bigger bill normally means more people.
so ya more work.

I'll only tip $10+ on something/somewhere special. I've worked food service years, but never waited tables. Why would I rely on the public to pay me, they don't give a shit.

imgur.com/G9dWbaY

no, the wetbacks and jungle niggers from Brazil don't tip either

miss the old /b? play epic nigger autism server

discord*gg/Y3VBh6

Attached: egg-mayo-baguette-BB6B7K.jpg (1300x1065, 105K)

65 x .15 = 9.75. Not by standard tipping practices it isn't

how many times are you gonna post this, autismo? i would rather asslicker came back

Attached: gorilla reads your post.gif (225x176, 1.31M)

or you just had to pick up a bigger bag for the doordash delivery. i paid $75 for 2 people last time i ordered

Haven't you posted this enough times to get a general consensus

nobody cares faggot

waitstaff and delivery drivers are different ballparks.
tip delivery drivers 5 so they can live, cause they make like 3 bucks off of a delivery

doordash sucks dick, always some nigger or wetback.
no fucking tips for them

ya

no. always 15% unless you got shitty service

it's less than 15% so they were either an awful server or their customer was old as shit.

Lucky to get whatever extra I decide to give. Because a tip is extra and I'm not obligated to give them extra. If they performed extra or if the waitress was a semen demon I'll tip 10%. 9/10 times high end restaurants have high end staff and I will tip

Attached: FB_IMG_1582018390470.jpg (960x636, 37K)

It's totally acceptable. People in America are so used to the percentage system that they've all forgotten that a tip is completely optional. It's the server's fucking job to serve me food. They have voluntarily chosen to work for whatever wage they're getting. Every day they work that job, they are gambling. I owe them nothing.

Was it just my own personal meal that cost $65? In that case, fuck you cunt you schlepped 1 plate and 1 cup to my table. Was that $65 meal myself, my wife, and like 7 other people at a buffet or something? Ok, then you deserve a little extra.

i care

>tipping
L O L

Fuck them. If they'd like to get paid better they will work more hours or get a real workhorse job like the rest of middle class America.

Idc if u have tits, go drive a forklift bitch. I'm not giving you $5 to bring my food and 2 pepsis to my table

Attached: 1558999965948.gif (295x218, 1.69M)

I wouldn't even tip you, you stupid bitch. Get a proper job

9 bucks

why not tip 50% for shitty service and 110% for good work? why not just invite her to sit next to you and cover her meal as well? oh wait, because money needs to be earned, thats why I dont tip every bs

I LIKE THE WAY SHE LOOKS