ITT we call random arbys across the nation and place orders for exactly 100 Meat Mountains™ or sliders for pickup

>ITT we call random arbys across the nation and place orders for exactly 100 Meat Mountains™ or sliders for pickup.
if they ask for a name use : Joshua Granter
Tell them its for a business dinner at a local hotel/motel for an IT Management Center
tell them that you will be paying in cash if they ask for card details over the phone
hopefully they wont
Bonus points if you stake out the arbys afterwords and get a bunch of free sandwiches'

Attached: themeat.jpg (480x325, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/G9dWbaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Attached: 1564179322002_0.jpg (1039x754, 145K)

bump ™

Attached: Xf0gYKg5zm.png (300x250, 20K)

why though? arbys is pretty good. why harm thier profits like this? i want my local store to stay open. you're better of calling pawn stars asking for battletoads for old times sake

>not wanting free arbys sandwiches
you are clearly a corporate shill
please go hang yourself you fake fucking poster
ive been here since the beginning
i know how "you" people post
its fake, degrading and just down rite fucking lie ridden
you think you are fooling the kids after school? think again
i can see the patterns clearly and you are just another pattern on the wall
you cant change it up, not even the people you are working for. it will just come out the same
fucking faggot

Attached: 1580240926141.jpg (399x500, 46K)

>ITT dumb faggot tries to fuck over franchise owners by literally wasting hundreds of dollars of meat and other ingredients not to mention the labor hours

Attached: Screenshot_20200218-212700_Gallery.jpg (1048x974, 387K)

They don't start preparing until you give at least a deposit.

you are also a corporate shill
get the fuck off my board
you act like you belong here and yet you dont
enjoy working your shit menial desk job while your wife gets freight trained by tyrone and jamal and kareem and leshaun and syleek?
hows it feel to know you are just a shill

dog eat dog werld yo

vocaroo the calls

BUMP, someone record there call and post a link to it here (on youtube or something tho so theres audio ofc)

bumo

Attached: 34b50bfdbe610703c78c2410fafb8380.jpg (596x842, 44K)

I would but op is a nigger.

Yes and back in the day it was dumb faggots annoying game stop employees by asking for a game they most certainly would not have.

You atleast gotta appreciate this isn't just another trap/BBC/loli/furry/shouldn't share thread.

quick post arbys pictures

Bump

Sorry Joshua Granter is fucking the girl you have a crush on, but NYPA.

I called one in Kentucky and they told me they would have the order ready in 1 hour.

You niggas know to use an app on your computer and not your actual phone right?

OP has a good point here.
>stake out the arbys in question and get free sandwiches when they throw them out.
I don't know about the rest of everyone posting but id feel mighty fine getting some free arbys sliders.

Are you a black fella, by any chance?

we got the meat boys

Attached: 1508731764-img_2792.jpg (700x525, 83K)

YO WHAT THE FUCK HOW DID YOU GET THAT PIC OF MY WIFE'S PUSSY TAKE IT DOWN

What computer app should i use?

what is the correct answer to this question?

bumping with the
> M E A T M O U N T A I N ™

Attached: Arbys_MeatMountain_hero_17_b.0.jpg.jpg (1200x800, 170K)

All this sandwich posting is making me hungry

Attached: index.jpg (194x259, 10K)

>This guy thinks Arbys pays people to stick up for them on Cred Forums or something

Maybe youre just a cunt and your idea is stupid? Did you think of that?

no youre the rufkinc cunt you pice of shit fuck you

did you ever think maybe you are just retarded?

Attached: avatar_62a2a8bc19e0_128.png (128x128, 12K)

is that a steak inside of a fucking burger.

Kek.
Skype lets you call 800 numbers free and there is an 800 number to call any business. Otherwise ask Google not Cred Forums, we'll just tell you to go delete system 32 to use your computer as a phone.

yes, yes it is,
Only at Arbys™

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

OI!!!
Fuck the lottyua cunts.

i swear im not posting poon pics

Attached: April_NewKHSandwiches_D_Promo_MH_1024x480_v2-e1555064693861-750x480.jpg (750x480, 113K)

>get the fuck off my board
Fuck off Boomer, its not your board. If you want to kick people off because they dont agree with you go start an Arbies trolling subreddit and you can jerk your little dick to your high and mighty mod powers.

Had the brisket one. As usual with my local Arby's, it was cold and dry, but goddamn was it good. I can't imagine what a competent crew could do with that thing.

Ok but y

imagine sex
>but
your still a virgin

Attached: Arby%u2019s-Spotted-Selling-New-Brunch-Sandwiches-678x381.jpg (678x381, 58K)

My kids would probably disagree with you, but whatevs.

for free sandwichs or memes
whichever comes first
who wants to bet we could make the headlines in buzzfeed

meat bump

Attached: MeatMountain11.jpg (484x645, 72K)

Attached: Big_City_POP.jpg (1944x1512, 395K)

Attached: ,meed.jpg (294x171, 9K)

If you want to get on buzzfeed just be your fag self, they love writing articles about how many cocks somebody sucked.

I feel like we're just shitting on arbies and only 2 people have called.

Wow, they really do have the meats.

this shit is fucking stupid and seriously there will be like 3 of you that do it and sit infront of the arbys you called hoping for free sandwichs and not even get them because they will probably just throw them in the trash. Then at that point you're just dumpster diving

GAY

SAGE

OP, why arby’s of all fucking places

i bet you suck dick too

because they have the meat™

You are a faggot. Probably never worked a day in your life.

Can you beat their meat?

imgur.com/G9dWbaY

let me just give you a quick breakdown as to why you are a fucking idiot, and your plan is stupid as all shit.

>place orders for exactly 100 Meat Mountains

this alone would throw up red flags. that is a $10 dollar sandwich. 100 of those would be upwards of $1100.

>if they ask for a name use : Joshua Granter

obviously if these orders were placed around the country independently of one another, the name would be fucking irrelevant. lending further evidence that josh is just some fucking guy you hate and are trying to "subtly" fuck him over

>Tell them its for a business dinner at a local hotel/motel for an IT Management Center

do you really think a lot "business dinners" (whatever the fuck that is, i'm assuming you mean like a convention) would cater with fucking arby's?
also, its like 8pm mountain time. how many "business dinners" start that fucking late you moron?

>tell them that you will be paying in cash if they ask for card details over the phone
hopefully they wont

what braindead fucking shift manager would commit like, over $1000 in product to an order claiming to pay by cash only? ANY business will say credit card or not going to happen. hell they'd do that for CURRENT CUSTOMERS. let alone some dick head calling them out of the blue at 8pm on a tuesday night

>Bonus points if you stake out the arbys afterwords and get a bunch of free sandwiches

you really think thats how that works? you can just roll on up to an arby's drive though and say "YALL GOT ANY EXTRA FOOD CAN HAVE FOR FREE!?"

tl;dr

1. you are a fucking idiot.
2. your plan is stupid.
3. do the planet a favor and kill yourself.

Attached: middlefinger.jpg (303x423, 9K)

>no u™

Attached: arby-s-bourbon-bbq-lineup-1525211216.jpg (480x360, 35K)

you sound like a lil bitch, i bet tyrone fucks your daughter and you are just angry because you work at arbys

Attached: 1582075530378.jpg (1000x750, 210K)

Their meat cannot be beat!

Sage

Attached: images (54).jpg (400x257, 24K)

OP was just fired from Arbys his bosses name was Joshua Granter

sage

people like you are a drain on society

ITT OP is an unfunny faggot

>cows make 65% of all polution
>internal combustion motors since their main use in 1892 till now have contributed 2% of all pollution
>but you still gave me fucking cancer with that reply

Arbys employee here. This plan would not work anywhere. Not only do we not deliver, we wouldnt make anything until paid in full. We're team arbys, not a bunch of kfc niggers

so this would work at kfc you are saying?
what fast food places would work
i need to restructure my plans to better cordinate

ITT OP offers to suck 100 cocks behind an arbys

because he cant stop being a raging faggot

It might work at kfc, i dont know. I havent gone there in 10 years, but i do know a lot of dumb niggers work there and likely steal food everyday themselves

Are you a jew or a nigger? Trying to bring down other people.

>arbys will never bring back their fried Mac and cheese bites
>arbys will never bring back their southwestern egg Rolls
>arbys will never bring back the original Angus Three Cheese and Bacon sandwich on the old steak rolls

Attached: IMG_20171012_211400.jpg (834x449, 70K)

As an Arby's employee, I can confirm that literally every manager ever would just say fuck off and hang up.

No but my wife is the GM of a franchised arbys. Not only would they laugh and hang up on you but even if someone was dumb enough to make the order the owner would probably can the bottom 4 high school idiots working for him just to save the payroll to make up what he lost.

>let's make some random tax paying wageslave kid's night fucking miserable for no reason
yea, no.

Attached: 1406829738512.gif (200x147, 1.14M)

>>not wanting free arbys sandwiches
>you are clearly a corporate shill
>please go hang yourself you fake fucking poster
>ive been here since the beginning
>i know how "you" people post
>its fake, degrading and just down rite fucking lie ridden
Hahaha. Take your meds faggot only a child wouldn't understand paying ahead by card. Jesus kid

I don't even work at Arby's and I knew this wouldn't work. Because I'm not 12

OP is a fag for thinking this would work.
You're all fags for also thinking this would work and falling for it.