Be honest with me fellas, am I balding?

Be honest with me fellas, am I balding?

Literally no one in my family nor father's or mother's families is bald. I'm only 18.

Attached: 1.png (433x423, 395K)

Yep, you're fucked man.

I've the zoomer kind of haircut where my sides are done with a guard and top is long.

Attached: 2.png (614x402, 540K)

What can one do

Attached: 3.png (475x365, 368K)

You should just cut that shit anyway

Also the picture in the OP is withcamera way up above me, it doesn't look like this at all when viewed head on.

Get a haircut you fuckin faggot.

Attached: 1582016576190.jpg (639x794, 129K)

Jealous bitches, I'll be joining you soon but I'll have medium long hair while I still can and while it's still thick

This is what it looks like from the front, camera head on and not above me looking down

Attached: 4.png (460x312, 283K)

This makes me glad i have a keratin overproduction

Stop jerking off and drink more water dumbass

yup, you and me both OP

Man I jerk of maybe once a week

Thats not balding dumbass, thats just hairline recession every man goes through it

Well you're the first one to say that ITT, everyone else just said I was balding

Avoid finasteride until you are certain that you are 1) balding/thinning, 2) you definitely want to keep it with a chance of side effects

Here is where to start:

- Nizoral shampoo
- Saw palmetto (oral tablet)
- Gingko biloba (oral tablet)
- Biotin 5000mcg daily (oral tablet)
- Minoxidil 5% (scalp lotion - use now if you really think you are thinning, but it could wait)
- Hair, skin & nails supplement (oral tablet)
- Zinc complex (oral supplement)

Start with the oral stuff. They are great for general health & well-being anyway.

People say using minoxidil products will help alot OP. Do some research then decide

Thanks man

Those are just vitamin pills right? Might do it.
I don't want to use something like that unless I'm 100% sure.
Like, no one in my family is bald, my fucking grandfather that's 90 still has a lot of hair, his hairline is basically exactly like mine... except I'm 18 and not 90

Because no one who isn’t balding goes through it at 18. Most men’s hairlines do recede but not until their 30s/40s.

There's tons of stories about people losing hair in their late teens

Can it stop on it's own?

Yeah, you're balding, but you have enough hair to get away with it. Either grow it out/keep what you have, or cut it off. I cut all my hair off at 17, and people make comments, but it genuinely made me a more confident person. Up to you.

Lke rabbits running backwards on your forehead. bahhaahha. Your hair is just receding m8. iI'm 45 and starting to bald now. None of my fams went bald. My Grandfathers on both sides died (88 and 72) they still had full manes. My mistake was i wore a ball cap probably everyday for almost 20 years. Always hada trusted cap always lol

It's called an adult hairline, you dumb nigger. You aren't balding.

The hat thing is just a myth.

Went to school with a bunch who were tarting to get really thin by the tome graduation came around. See them a few years later and they full on homers

Well then I'm not the only dumb nigger here since more people are saying I am than that I'm not.
Same situation here, no one in my family is bald... yet I guess because I'm well on my way

I thought so too but i wore a hat or a helmet literally every waking hour for nearly 25 years. Till i really started to notice it getting really thin. I also did a lot of drugs. Fam members no drugs. lol. Only two explinations i can come up with lol

No you aren't, nigger and there isn't shit you can do when you do. Just go with it, sport a style that works for you. Or love hats.

Lol

It is what it is user. This is what i did. Started shaving my head long before i got realy really thin and then it wasn't such a shock to everyone. So less noticable meant less comments

if you keep it long and then shave it bald peeps are gonna be like wtf ...what happened ...blah blah blah

Ive had the same hairline for 14 years since I turned 18. Shit made me as paranoid as you are but youre just cursed with an odd hairline just like I am.

My hair is actually really thick believe it or not. Like. To the point where I can make it into a mohawk without any gel or spray or even water, I can just style it upwards with hands only and it'd stay that way for some time.

Looks fine mate. Should only be nervous if you see thinning

You could buy finasteride (pill) off a shady pharmacy site. It will stop hair loss immediately. Better than all the home remedies recommended in this thread. It's actually proven in clinical trials to regrow hair.

this, if you start minox early you might reverse the lost of hairline begore the dies, because once its gone its gone and minoxidil doesn't have side effects

I know balding and this ain’t it. You look fine, maybe a little recession but not balding. Just chill out, ignore the trolls, and listen to he knows what he’s talking about. it’s never too early to begin preventative measures. Good luck mate

Get the fuck off /b, Harry Styles!

just shave it all off now, its going bro

Attached: 1581632064016.jpg (300x300, 14K)

John?

No you ain't balding

Yup. All natural (ish) some may be synthetic vitamins, e.g. the zinc/biotin

No side effects and totally fine if you just take the recommended dosages on the bottle.

Or realistically you could just go to a doctor and get it prescribed, but it's expensive as the brand "Propecia" but it's the same drug as "Proscar" which is a prostate drug, so if you can find a sympathetic doctor to prescribe you Proscar off-label, your insurance should cover it.

I'm 22, hair is thinning pretty bad. It started in my late teens, and has continued to get progressively worse. In fact, it looked a lot similar to yours. Being ahead of others with hair loss really sucked at first, but lately I have really started liking the look. Just keep it short. The older you get, the less you will care.
Men's attractiveness peaks later in life, while women's peak at 20. If you keep this in mind, losing your hair will make you look older and more mature than your peers, possibly giving you an advantage.

Embracing the receding hairline is the best thing you can do along with being confident. Skip all the bullshit hair products and pills. With millions of years of evolution, mother nature probably knows it's for the best, somehow.
Most women won't mind a receding hairline, seriously.