Is U.S. literally going to be the Butt of jokes if he's our next prez?

Is U.S. literally going to be the Butt of jokes if he's our next prez?

Attached: pete-buttigieg-3.jpg (618x410, 25K)

It already is with our current one

yeah but i mean legit prez. as in popular vote winning, no election interference president

100%

Attached: 1581308766276.jpg (1024x791, 70K)

Attached: 1581811557234.jpg (2048x2048, 199K)

You have to be 18 to post here, faggot.

Fuck off retard, go back to Cred Forums.

Attached: 1581891082803.jpg (1024x683, 514K)

This..

The entire world is already laughing at the United States how could it possibly get worse.

Well it's inevitable that we will be the butt of every joke around the world, but I can accept that if he can do his job properly, I wouldn't care that he takes dick and slurps cum.

You fuck off libcuck

Inevitable? My friend it’s already happening. Look what happened in Buckingham palace hot mic picks up three heads of state poking fun at Lord Cheeto.

Attached: D4341A16-46CA-49E5-8E6E-6336F4800235.jpg (500x500, 36K)

kek

>I wouldn't care that he takes dick and slurps cum.
Because you do that for money on the side at the moment?

most people in the US think the world cares about them. the world is hardly interested. look, even mexico, which is right next to us, was clueless. even after a year of US citizens going insane about hillary vs trump, it was election year, near the election and the mexican president referred to trump as "hillary trump", thinking that was his name or something.

i bet most of the nordic region, or even germany, france or italy don't give a fuck about trump or our politics at all.

the U.S. is already the butt of jokes your president looks like an oompa loompa on growth hormones

I'm not even gonna vote if this cunt steals the primary the way hillary did in 2016.

Yeah buddy. These are trying times. Hit me up if you want some sucky sucky

>most people in the US think the world cares about them. the world is hardly interested.
patently, demonstrably untrue. just because a few retards don't know their ass from a hole in the ground doesn't mean "no one is interested". we're the biggest economy in the world and when we go down, the world crashes with us. if you don't care it's because you're a fucking retard, not because our politics are not worth caring about.

Really? Are you never going to evolve, rightard?

Trump is getting re-elected with the largest divide in popular vote history. The winner of popular vote will have 5mil more than trump and still lose.

Bernie Sanders will be the next President of the United States of America and there is nothing you or the DNC can do to stop him.

We are witnessing, in real time, not only the death of the Democratic Party as we know it, but more importantly the dismantling of the two-party system that has long crippled our nation's advancement.

Thank you to all Trump voters, whether you love or hate Bernie, for getting the revolution started. It is time for us to finish the job.

Attached: Screenshot_20200210-184717_Instagram.jpg (1080x2280, 337K)

what difference does it make,republicans arent going to run the country any different anyway

Having a president with a funny name would be a nice change of pace from having a president who is a complete fucking joke.

>biggest economy in the world

whatever you say cleetus.try not being poor and stupid your whole life.then you may realize how big of a shit hole america really is

i think its funny how democrats ignore how conservative the state of indiana is just so they can get a guy president who sucks cock

I actua,,y misread his name the first time, and it will always be president buttplug to me.

>Is U.S. literally going to be the Butt of jokes if he's our next prez?

US has been the butt of all jokes since 2016

either way,id take anyone right now over 4 more years of donald trump.the republican party isnt the same party it used to be,and its supporters are to stupid to realize it

>trump voters

what do trump voters have to do with bernie sanders? it was the dnc who fucked over bernie,not these uneducated redneck morons who thought donald trump a billionare who cant even pronounce simple words correctly could relate to them