Serious question, which race has been the worst throughout history? Out of all of them...

Serious question, which race has been the worst throughout history? Out of all of them, and from before 1940 not in current.

Attached: l-44754-you-are-all-equally-worthless.jpg (700x912, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

activesustainability.com/environment/top-5-most-polluting-countries/
jiesworld.com/international_corporations_in_china.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuyahoga_River
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>before 40s
niggers
>after 40s
niggers
>reasoning?
they're fucking niggers.

oongaboonga build mud/shit houses, blame whitey, provoke cannibalistic tribal warfare even in the 2000s.

Slavery was the best damn thing for niggers into colonial america. they're far better off now here than in africa still. the reason i fucking hate them is cause even with all these damn riches, they still think they deserve more

Attached: Screenshot_20200215-192534.jpg (641x634, 42K)

Niggers

Whites. Responsible for multiple genocides and are now the primary culprits in the destruction of the environment.

Wanna know the difference between Jews and niggers?
At least Jews contribute and work.

the negros

Blacks.

They never made anything with what they had.

You know, dunno why I expected any other answer from Cred Forums I'm dumb as fuck

What are: Asians

India and China are far worse polluters than any white nation

>.
>>>
> Anonymous 02/18/20(Tue)19:50:43 No.821007859▶
> (You)
>You know, dunno why I expected any other answer from Cred Forums I'm dumb as fuck

Go to Cred Forums for jews and Cred Forums for koreans as your answer. now fuck off

If youre going for genocides and climate destruction whites have been beat countless times over by other races in history.

You are one sorry faggot.

Attached: 83928695_203612610822709_3268802645803925504_n.jpg (720x649, 44K)

activesustainability.com/environment/top-5-most-polluting-countries/

1. China (30%)
The world’s most populated country has an enormous export market, which has seen its industry grow to become a serious danger to the planet. In just five provinces, which that host most of these industries ,more dioxide is emitted than in any other country in the world. As a consequence, Beijing has experienced, in recent years, constant red alerts for environmental pollution.

2. United States (15%)
The world’s biggest industrial and commercial power. Although in recent times it has led the most important initiatives to combat climate change, in practice the great majority have been shown to be insufficient. Neither are its pollution levels limited to big cities; many rural areas are also beginning to notice the consequences.

Top 5 most polluting countries

3. India (7%)
Fourteen out of the world’s 15 most contaminated cities are in India, says the World Health Organization. The country has had a law protecting air quality since 1981, but the burning of fossil fuels has grown significantly and as a consequence India occupies third place in the ranking of the most polluting countries in the world.

4. Russia (5%)
The biggest country in the world geographically appears in this ranking for its high dependence on products such as oil, coal, gas and fossil fuels. Also, in the past few decades, it has experienced several environmental emergencies and has high levels of deforestation and animal hunting.

A massive chunk of Asian carbon emissions come from American factories that are built there to exploit slave labor

Not saying they arent right, just saying I don't know why i expected anything else

>China pollutes twice as much as the US yet the US gets stiffed for the bill
And this is why we pulled out of the Paris shit

see:

>American factories
>where everything is written in moon runes
Fail

lol no
every race has been responsible for countless genocides and most
The People's Republic of China is responsible for more CO2 emissions than any other country today

Most emissions are in beijing, which is heavily concentrated with chinese aeronautic industries.

Most american factories are located along coastal areas, which must follow (slightly) more stringent code for pollutiojn handling per japan and asian conglomerate efforts to reduce waste in nearby waterways and effectively the sea of japan.

Bernie Bro... go fucking suck your own dick

If you really want a serious answer, races aren't good or bad, cultures are.

In general: the shittier the conditions a culture formed in, the worse it is.

People are memeing about blacks, but OF COURSE black people have a culture problem in America.

They were slaves until very recently and we still do our best to keep the poor poor.

Poor-white culture is equally bad.

see

jiesworld.com/international_corporations_in_china.htm

and review their location and follow china's red alert system in the past 10 years.

>black people have a culture problem in America.
Yeah its called welfare

Yeah but if you pulled every American owned factory out of Asia and returned them to the United States, the United States would easily have the biggest carbon footprint. We're still the biggest offenders, we just offend all over the place.

>Muh China
>Muh India

Attached: TheRiverCaughtOnFuckingFire.jpg (1100x844, 481K)

The pajits.

Why is the Jew in this? just curious. Personally I haven't noticed too many Jews bitching like SJWs

Y-yeah... that was my whole point.
They're all super poor.
Can you read?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuyahoga_River

This river?

Yes
Ine example among many

Attached: LAsmog.jpg (1486x979, 491K)

Hard kek

Attached: images.jpg (200x200, 9K)