I texted my crush saying that i wanted to get to know her and she replied

I texted my crush saying that i wanted to get to know her and she replied
"hi,
okay"

how the fuck am i supposed to respond to that

Attached: 1579813963662.jpg (400x323, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4qY4bTUx-94&feature=youtu.be&t=105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking ask a question? Do you even conversation Cred Forumsro?

my mind just goes full retard with her
i feel hella intimidated since shes a solid 9 and im an 8 at best ;/

i want things to be natural
i dont want it to be a fucking interview

Don't respond you fucking idiot it will make you seem desperate. Read the message so it will show that you saw it when she checks but just ignore it and wait for her to respond. She'll either message you because she's confused why you showed interest and then didn't say anything or she wont because she's not interested in you.

Just say I thought your name was -fill in the blank- then say no really who are you. Then from there be serious or ignore both depending on who they are as I dont fucking know

bump

im thinking about not seeing the message and then later tonight going "oof sorry i fell asleep" so she replies with something i can work with

god you're fucking gay. If you were any more cliche your picture would be in the dictionary next to the definition of bitch.

If you send her that shit I will crawl through the infrastructure of the internet and smack the god damn shit out of you.

Make her feel like the lowest common denominator, like you're interested but not giving her your full undivided attention.

what should i reply with then?

I shidded and farded my pants last night gooby halp me pls

Anything she says other than no means yes, and okay definitely counts. Ask her questions to get her talking about herself but sometime after she’s opened up to you but before you’ve become her faggot best friend, tell her you two should go meet for a beer or a coffee or whatever. Once she agrees to that you’re halfway to getting laid (go look up PUA websites if you need more detailed advice).

>I wanna get to know you
>Hi, ok
>Want to grab a coffee at this Cafe at 1ish?

Just fuckin blow your load bro if it doesn't work on to the next girl idiot

nothing you chode. you already initiated the whole thing when you said you wanted to get to know her. She's already running it through her woman brain whether you're a creep or if she might actually be interested. Wait for her to respond.

call her out on it

i gave her a valentines day present and she was happy af
im trying to keep the gears in motion but that reply doesnt give me much to work with

You're supposed to rattle on about yourself. This is basically your opportunity to sell yourself to her. Don't brag, really talk about everything you've done in your life that you found cool, interesting or otherwise really engaging. You need to get her interested in getting to know you!

She's not interested in getting to know you right now. You started the conversation, the onus on on you to carry it.

So talk about everything you like in the best light possible.

After this, tell her stuff like ... "I was actually born in XYZ area", "are you and your parents originally from here?"

So you basically state something about yourself that you might light to know about her!

This is called "getting to know each other". This is a social skill most of you nigger cock wads dont have at all.

Attached: 1581999616629.jpg (960x899, 106K)

of course she was happy, it was fucking valentines day. It's a holiday built solely around spoiling women for their need for attention. Your mom would have been just as fucking happy if you bought her something too.

Yeah, but apparently she doesn't

Ask open ended questions you fucking nigger. You're working to get a sale/win... Take a fucking sales job you autist.

if you think you're a 8 you're probably a 5.
more of her?

ill prob just go this route ;/

lol yeah women love when you just barrage them with your life story instead of spouting off about themselves. Don't tell them about you, show them.

If you've ever been on tinder chicks LOVE when you just have a bunch of pictures of you out doing stuff. Hiking, hanging out with friends at concerts, shit like that. They don't read your dumbass profile and if they do it's to see how narcissistic you are.

cool then fuck off because this thread sucks and you’re a fucking queer

"so, do you like... stuff?"

And adopt a dog if you can. Women are stupid and easy, ten fold if you have a dog.

i wish women made things easier smh

If she said “OK,” it’s time to send dick pics. Bill Cosby would.

put a sharpie in your penis and send her pic

These guys have zero clue as to how to operate with women, or even with people. If you start asking them to open up without you opening up first you are literally asking them to put more effort into the conversation than you are.

This makes you a LITERAL value leach.

She's not that great fam, psycho whore, kind of old pics too ...

Attached: 76P9Ws7.jpg (1500x1038, 281K)

She didnt say "no" nitwit, she said Okay. So, uh...GET TO FUCKING KNOW HER. You deserve to be alone, fucktard...

she looks good to me, got a link to her stuff?

How would YOU react if someone hit you up out of the blue with an open ended statement like that? Just make casual conversation like you'd make with a friend. If she wants to talk, she'll reciprocate. Treat her like a human being and be your genuine self or you're wasting her time and yours.

Attached: 1567149179227.jpg (1024x1024, 136K)

op here
im more used to asking them a question and them having them turn the question on to me
"how about you" "yeah and you?"
to see if shes interested in chatting with me.

tell her vaginas are weird looking right off the bat

then do it you fucking faggot. ask her stupid shit like what music she likes and if she likes cats. you're a fucking disgrace. prime example of a beta male.

im just trying to get the motherfucker laid, not a marriage so my folder full of tinder hookups is gonna have to disagree with you partially.

i just wanted advice so it doesnt turn into a fucking interview

No, if you have the penis, you take the lead. You tell them something about yourself, then you turn it into a question for them.

This way you are driving the conversation, she doesn't have to think about shit and she still gets to talk about her self and feel like she's comfortably getting to know you.

No one wants to have to fucking drive a conversation they didn't start. How much would you want to get to know some random manlet who just randomly walked up to you and said, "I want to get to know you!" . . . like someone you are completely unsure about and have no interest in getting to know yet.

You'd be like "ummm .... ok ?"

Attached: xcbST2s.jpg (1280x960, 230K)

I'm going to tell him to drive the conversation, I don't know what kind of desperate fatties you got on tinder or what kind of abs you got, but that is not a normal conversational dynamic between a man and a woman, or a person and a person, unless you have already established some value dynamic.

You probably could do better if you learned to drive the conversation a bit.

You send her this... and wait...

Attached: A3582B92-D971-4040-9545-D38A0C4B6811.jpg (199x254, 12K)

some backstory
ive spoken to her
she knows i like her since i gave her a valentines day present over the weekend

im not some random fag she doesnt know

also she ended her msg with this emoji
idk what its supposed to mean

Attached: 15820897913575400533418879771987.png (240x240, 22K)

I think i''ll be fine white knight

Attached: derp.jpg (736x237, 50K)

You're still some random fag she doesn't care about.

You can either be a turbo value leach and just ask her about her self like or be even more of a retard and just sit there with your thumb up your ass waiting for her to hold your dick while you're taking a piss.

Attached: 380587744.jpg (1000x946, 206K)

It means she wants dick picks bro

no one who gets laid once a week actually collects this shit, especially not fatties with pooches like you got.

shes a yellow nigga hope you like them cheeks

who said once a week? I date them for a couple of months then cut the relationship off. I've already got 3 kids, I don't need extra baggage.

yeah
what this dude said, she wants a dick pic you fucking n00b

don't listen to this guy, he sounds like a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=4qY4bTUx-94&feature=youtu.be&t=105

im usually good with grils within my league ;/

it means she wants you to get a vasectomy it's pretty common nowadays
maybe even remove a testicle

If you date them they're not a hook up you fucking retard.

ask her what her preferred pronouns are.

you can take a chick out on dates and still use her as a booty call

what are you fucking 5? Dating isn't a relationship

You're a fucking failure at life bro, you got plenty of advice here and you can't even send one good dick pic? Or ask her about her self, or tell her about your self? Dude ... wow ... I thought I was bad with people ... you make me feel good about how fucking akward I am with girls now.

imma hit her with the ol reliable
oof sorry i fell asleep
*wait for her response*
so what do you like to do when your not busy with school?
then keep the convo flowing

how does that sound?

you sound like a fucking uninteresting faggot she knows nothing about except that you gave her a valentines day gift and probably want to stick your dick in her box.

I want you to hold up your right hand. Think deeply and look at your palm

Read the lines in them and feel the flow of time.

Feel your future. Feel the cosmos.

Those lines on your palm are the only thing that you're going to feel on your cock if you keep being this pathetic.

this

but I'd be a man about it and be direct, just ask her if she wants to come over and netflix and chil, or disney plus and thrust.

If you know this bitch well enough to have talked to her before and gotten her a v-day prez, and she liked it, she's probably mad you havent tried to fuck her yet.

id agree with you but im not in the US ;/

chicks here arent complete thots

ask her if she has a psn account because you really want to play the game "tales of symphonia" because you are probably like 15

i honestly see nothing wrong with that reply wtf

your trips please me. here is one of my tinder hookup's butthole

Attached: holeoftheass.jpg (2924x2464, 1.24M)

Go watch the movie the Tao of Steve, based on a real guy, a loser stoner yet he knew how to get inside a chick’s head. In the meantime tell her you got sidetracked tonight by something you’re working on but you’ll talk to her tomorrow. You have until tomorrow to figure out what cool thing you were working on and can tell her about (that’s one of the Steve rules, show excellence).

who the fuck says "oof" through a text. Slap a label on your face that says "don't take me seriously" while you're at it.

:)

>am i supposed to respond to that
Tell her you'll see her in 20 minutes with dick in hand.

hey thats good imma do that uwu

just sent the text

oof sorry i didnt see your message. i usually turn my phone off when im practicing guitar

ball is in her court now

if she replies
"its okay" instead of taking the bait my heart will fucking break

"I usually make shit up when im trying to smash and play it off" is what she just read that as.

GIVE ME HOPE YOU FUCKING FAG

you didn't do what either of the guys who fuck here do ...

1. ask her a question about herself
2. tell her something about you then ask the same question back to her

you fucked it up user, lol, you're such a faggot. OP is always a faggot. enjoy your fucking hand while she bangs some migrant who had some balls ;D

i went this route

NEVER!

Attached: 1487757757558-0.jpg (720x960, 133K)

All of these faggots telling you what to do don’t know what the fuck they are saying first off and probably get made fun of by women on a daily basis.
In a woman’s mind you already botched this. You opened badly. No jokes nothing to catch her attention, she’s your crush use what you know about her to get her attention, what’s her sense of humor like? What do you like about her, where did you meet her?
All of you are fucking amateurs, the key is to be stalkerish without letting her know youre stalkerish.

some hollywood pice of trash movie? not even something made by a guy who gets laid, some something about a guy's friend who gets laid then translated into a early 2000s script?

Dude ...

dude ....

what country are you from? I really must know ...

this guy is only bring his hand back home with him when he leaves the club ;D

what a fucking looser!

bitches are into themselves, you want to ask them about themselves, I even posted all the puss I get from tinder you faggot.

I think this is the faggot who kept giving you bad advice earlier, but his advice was better than watch "the tao of steve" or ... jesus fuck

at least that other chump told you to ask her about her self at some point, this faggot is telling you to act like a stalker, but not a stalker? What a cock sucking white knight.

This guy only gets pussy home if he knocks it over the head first

well to be specific i said "hmmm idk i kinda wanna get to know you *thinking emoji*
well shes always laughing at unfunny shit i say and i like her bc shes pretty and has a nice personality. we met in college we take the same classes

my reply was to see if she was interested in getting to know me and didnt just say okay to be nice
not my first rodeo

You can't seriously be in college? Are you still a virgin?

i think i should have said this sooner.. but im in mexico lul
things dont work the same here as in the US ;/
theres no "lets get drinks and then fuck" here

>I even posted all the puss I get from tinder you faggot.

You did? That's weird, thought that was me.

Attached: wut.jpg (1718x255, 102K)

Are you like, in the super high class part of Mexico? Do you not get out to the clubs in Mexico City? You must really be a fucking virgin man.

I got so much tinder pussy when I was in Mexico City man, like nothing but 9s and 10s brah.

he is asking for help on texting his crush on b what do you expect

Okay But that still is absolutely nothing about her. Build off what you know, if you don’t know enough, which I’m guessing you don’t by what you asked, then find some out. Have you been bee had a conversation with her? Or just passing conversation. I always break the ice in person it means a lot more, stay away from texts until your on an already semi personal basis.

not in mexico city though
i live in a rural af area
idk how going to clubs is even related to thread but ok

don't be hoping together my shit with yours brah, you're that faggot who said only losers keep that kind of shit any way.

see little Mexican bro, he's full of shit like I said earlier. never mind that he's photoshopping shit together to get some little Mexican dude's attention on fucking Cred Forums Cred Forums

If that is a photoshop its super convincing *think*

but this dude get the trips of truth

I think the main lesson is don't ask for romantic conversational advice on Cred Forums . . .

yea weve spoken. she even wanted to take some selfies with me and her friends ;3
we dont talk frequently but were on friendly terms

lol I literally just posted an expanded image with folders that were cut off in the first picture and you're still going to try and play it off like you posted the first one. Adorable.

she totally wants you to take a dump on her chest

it's not shopped in the typical sense. I cut it off because its in my pictures folder next to pictures of my family lol where the folders stop is where personal photos are

Bide your time then user your not in a bad situation. Regardless of what all these virgins say. And talk to a few other girls too remember to not put all your time in this Cred Forumsro just play a little chess then switch to checkers for a while. She definitely has you as an orbiter at the very least.
Gl balls win your court, don’t panic and act stupid and you will be fine.
And don’t talk about anime unless she brings it up first. Faggot.

I actually just came in late, and saw you were getting in some kind of cock swords fight with some other Cred Forumstard when you niggers were basically saying the same thing.

So I've been pretending to be both of you, and making up stupid shit and generally discouraging him and just random shit for the lulz.

Attached: 1580290219905.png (680x644, 490K)

thanks for the advice user
im just tryna keep the gears in motion from valentines day
slow and steady

how dare you sir!

we must engage in fisticuffs now

>"hi,
>okay"
You guys wanna see a dead body?

Just remember to not listen to these fucking stupid virgins. They don't know how to pick up girls, only I do. Just remember i'm the only guy who got you laid and got that bitch interested in you. But you got to be interested in her and say interesting things, like deep things that your deep about.

Shouldn't she be saying

Hola me amigo! Ok ...

or siiii seeeeeeñññññooorrrr

ya no quiero taco bell

>Only I do

Alrighty, calm down Palpatine. If you say interesting or deep one more time im gonna slap your dad in the nut sack for making sperm that contain DNA that match yours.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.