So I think I'm going to abandon my family. Got a wife, kids, and a good paying job but I'm fucking miserable...

So I think I'm going to abandon my family. Got a wife, kids, and a good paying job but I'm fucking miserable. I have money saved up and monthly income from other various projects, so I think I am going to just disappear. Idk where, but I think I just kinda want to wander around, travel the world for awhile and do the whole digital nomad thing.

Attached: FB_IMG_1578789079779.jpg (798x849, 70K)

At least fake your death to give your family closure

Kids aren't going to like it and will most likely suffer.

Your fucking kids

Fuck you if you walk on them OP

I understand wanting to do that but it will only make you more unhappy down the road with the guilt associated with it plus the other repercussions. Go to therapy and talk to your wife about it. Try to solve the problems that are solvable and let go of the ones that aren’t.

Nah. I'm barely home anyway. I work morning to night 6 days a week as is. Honestly really only feel any sort of a connection to my youngest.

I'm about to do the same.

Do it! I know it's kinda shitty, I'll still be paying their bills and stuff.

bro get a divorce if you must but dont abandon your children

And honestly, if I don't get the fuck out of here I'm going to kill myself and abandon them that way. I know it's fucked, but idk if I can make another year.

Ok, and when the money dries up, what then?
Your wife wont just take you back.
Your kids will hate you. You think your miserable now, just wait.
>sounds like you need some fucking friends tbh.

Yeah, but why? They will be taken care of.

Christ... maybe your dumbass should have thought about this shit before getting married and spawning kids. Fucking retard.

By who?
Can you 100 percent say they will be financially taken care of?
What if your fucking parent just walked out on you? I hope you release how bad you fucked up down the line, and I hope you are left with nothing. Even more miserable than you are now.

Leave a note saying you leave everything to your wife. That way she doesnt have to worry about your dumb ass being "missing". Make sure you state that your a pos and just want to abandon your family, so atleast the kids will be able to get mental help to deal with a life feeling like they arent worth sticking around. So your wife can divorce you easy and find a fucking chad to rail her and she can live a happier life without you.

Damn, that last line is some really good reverse-psychology.

It's TRUE. I hope she is happier without him and gets railed like no tmrw.

This
That’s really sad dude you should seek actual professional help though like therapy. Your poor wife I can’t imagine the pain of losing your husband and father of your children.

Hey, what city are you in? I want to go visit your daughter when she starts stripping in 5 years.

Why not just get a new job?

Let's schedule this, I'm coming with you user.

lmao u should totally do this fuck ur wife and kids lmao u don't owe them anything lmao lifes a bitch lmao

How old are your kids?

Ok user, so first consider seeing a therapist before making a move that could easily throw everything you built in the trash. You recognize that you've got everything most people pursuit. There could be something wrong with your gray matter. If you decide that this is not a psychological issue and your family and job aren't what you're looking for, consider a friendly divorce and quiting your job. This might be a little harder, but it's safer and more rational. You've got the money to go through this proccess, and after it you could disappear anyway, so think about your kids and also about yourself in the long term. I wish the best for you, boomer

user you should leave quickly. Don't listen to the guy above.

i don't blame you really. i hope you find peace out there.

listen to this guy, ive somehow been through something similar, wanted to kms because of my mother and her husband but after a few months of therapy i calmed down. still dont like them and im not living with them currently so thats a little different but anyway helped me a lot. im not usually wholesome tbh but your situation is kinda similar to mine

Why even think about it? Just leave and never look back, you can always build another family.

Why not make your child your lover?

She'll need BBC, I can provide

>If you're not happy what everyone says is supposed to make you happy then there's something wrong with your brain, LISTEN AND BELIEVE

Yeah, fuck you