I'm bored, talk to me. what are we all drinking / doing tonight?

i'm bored, talk to me. what are we all drinking / doing tonight?

it's 3AM here, keep me company so i don't have to face the void

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1984x1364, 626K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NEmIPDs9CZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wanna share some of that blow?

sure, you in the 434 area?

I dont even know what that means so probably not man.

Home alone doing blow till the early hours eh? Had a long spree of that shit. Was good fun.

cheap rum, xanax, and some pot. have a pile of opiates, but never liked mixing them.

Attached: dogfort (2).jpg (500x426, 46K)

At least make it good rum.
After a night of partying and everyone would fuck off home i’d whip out another 8ball and just destroy myself with massive lines and have 911 set up on my phone just in case, lol

Did almost choke on a massive wad of caked up blow that i hocked outta my sinuses, hahah scary shit

id rather spend the money on better weed, which is fucking $75 an eighth here. It gets the job done.

Ah very true. Amsterdam resident here; so weed price to quality has never been much of an issue i guess since back in the day.

How much you pay for the blow over there?

Killing a bottle of Moniz Family white grenache. It's my favorite white wine.

yeah, i'm basically killing the rest of this 8ball while drinking a beer and playing Control on ps4, trying not to think of work in the morning

Fuck man, i used to be able to do that shit and go to work, but not anymore. I’d need a full day of recovery. I found that after a decade of doing blow at increasingly insane amounts on my own it wrecked my ability to function on it, or after it. Mainly because i cant dose it normally anymore as i just want to heaviest hits to make me feel it as much as possible. Pity cuz i really enjoyed it before that point.

Used to be sweet; do 2 lines, smoke half a joint, do 2 more smoke rest of joint, rinse and repeat.

imagine sitting on your own sniffing lines.... thats fuckin sad bro

yeah, i'm usually ok unless the coke & alcohol fucks with my body temperature and I get super overheated. otherwise basically i can fall asleep whenever and wake up when i have to. I'm 36 though, it's definitely starting to catch up with me

Not if its super good blow hahah

Yep same age man. For me it went downhill when i quit smoking weed. Its what got me to sleep i guess. A bottle of rum would get me under also, but that means a nasty hangover hahah

they legalized it recently here, so its fucking in demand, hopefully will die down to reasonable levels in a few months. I dont mind paying extra for some really nice stuff, but $75 is fucked up for an eighth.

Never had coke, so no clue what the prices are. Probably high since i've never found a source.

Jesus Christ you type of people are depressing.

I'm doing fine, OP. Nothing particularly exciting has happened recently

yeah i mean i'd rather not be alone but my gf starting having a problem with alcohol and coke and quit, so on a tuesday like today it's just me. not ideal but i'm not complaining

i'm in VA, most recently 8balls I've bought have been for $220 and $240

When did you realize you had a problem with blow?

never

Who says someone here has a problem with blow?

a pile of opiates you say? pics please? It's been so long for me I just want to gaze at them

hi OP

i was rolling all night on MDMA. had sleep maybe 3 hours, ow wake up und took another half oof a pill.

ready to Roll

Attached: Mr Pink (8) - Copy.jpg (343x272, 29K)

Is no one going to mention that OPs bag looks like a wrinkly condom?

I do. I grew up watching my parents get coked out for almost 20 years. And it ended up killing my father.
I just drink and try to stop feeling. Watching your closest family member die puts a toll on you. It's been 2 and a half months now, but I miss him so much. I wish he had smartened up in his 30s.

how old are you?

And ironically nobody gives a fuck about u either

Stfu faggot and sniff this coke off my dick

Pretty tragic indeed. I got a few buddies that have young kids and still doing coke. Albeit only on the weekends but still...

43, why do you ask?

I'm 24. I grew up watching my parents getting high like it was nothing. Not just on pot, but every weekend it was blow. Seeing people like that forms an opinion. Especially when you see what it does down the road.

That's how bags look after they've been opened and closed up a bunch..fucking noob

Doing some homework

Boohoo, my papa died cus of his choices in life boohoohoo, so instead of being healthy and honoring him I blow coke, boo hoo

Blow is fucking shitty, came here to say that only. Fuck cocaine, shit kills your spirit

Shit OP keep killing the game. I just woke up and gonna get some breakfast in a hot second. Doing a full clean of my home today, that time of month again. Have you had the furious coke wank yet? That's always my fav.

Attached: aa12.jpg (480x360, 10K)

And that's what spirals into them dying when their kid is barely through being a teenager. My perspective on it all is much different than before. Maybe I'm selfish, but I'm still mad at him for leaving me.

Oh shit its not?! Thats my usual evening; 2 lines of coke and tonguing a used rubber so didnt double take the pic at all!

Yeah, hate me for not being a coke head

Knew it. I'm fuckin disappointed.

What's the worst thing you've dealt with? Not getting your good boy points for another tray of chicken nuggets from your single mother that left your father because she wanted to keep your sorry ass? Fuck you. You don't know what life is really like.

I've been drinking about half a fifth of moonshine, the good un-watered down stuff. Debating if I should drink more in an attempt to pass out or just go to bed.

im just taking sleeping pills tonight, playing the sims while watching south park and talking to peeps on b about muh sadness. anyone who will listen willl do

Attached: 1.jpg (720x275, 45K)

Winding down tonight, was drinking Modelo. Just baking food at night and listening to chillhop, it's very calming :)

youtu.be/NEmIPDs9CZw

ha, i have not, but a ton of tabs open

Good lad you will get there! I'm gonna go on a fat roll this Friday so i'm saving myself up till then.

Attached: aaa.png (860x968, 29K)

Both my father and step father died within a year of eachother, i grew up with my step father but met my biological father at 18 after i joined the marines, a lot started making sense then. About my mom, mostly how she would get online and pretend to have a hard life while sucking on a bananna daiquiri and inhaling menthol cigarettes in our musty basement. Not to mention my three siblings, all girls, 4 cousins 2 girls and 2 boys around my age, my Aunt my uncle and my grandmother is a 2 bedroom house on a main street. You where saying?
Oh, i was emancipated at 16 and lived in a bar storage attic untill i was almost 18, had a job as an under the table dishwasher and solk special k to my boss, but these are just stories.

Attached: ojjiohi.jpg (576x576, 70K)

Damn that’s a lot. I live in SoCal and I sell 8 balls for $160 and 1/4ths for $300.

Just kys

I get it for really cheap tho, only cuz I got close family that’s in the business lol , he chops a square that weighs 100 grams cuz that’s 1/10th of the brick

eh, nothing too special, just some hydros. I try and just get fucked up on them a few times a month and not make it a daily thing so they accumulate

I MISS THEM