How the fuck do you guys fall asleep? I can never sleep unless I take drugs. What do???

How the fuck do you guys fall asleep? I can never sleep unless I take drugs. What do???

Attached: download (4).jpg (228x221, 7K)

turn off screen

Jerk off

Take drugs

Work out, you loser

I fucking do, retard

Pretty much this, get another alarm clock that has an option to shut off the display and leave the phone outside your room or far away enough you cant reach it without getting up and no phones in bed, if you live somewhere where there's street lights get blackout curtains. It'll suck for like a month but you'll get used to it, falling asleep is a skill in the end and you need to practice it.

Then get a girlfriend

/thread

To force myself to sleep when I'm not really tired, I typically put on some rain/storm or other type of ambient sound, and cover my eyes with something (typically one of my pillows) so no light changes will wake me. But it doesn't always work.

Have one of those as well, faggot

So why can't you sleep? Maybe find a job?

I just build on my own imaginary adventure. Honestly I wish I wouldn't fall asleep so quick so I could progress a little more, I still have no idea where the story is going?

Attached: 0019.jpg (1424x1080, 289K)

Its the protein shake, if you use it. Try 1 week without and u will be good.

Tried weed?

Cold shower now come suck my lose vag

Stop taking drugs. Only solution, otherwise they'll always be a crutch for sleep.

>How the fuck do you guys fall asleep?
By being physical during the day. Cycle 10 miles or shovel snow for five hours and you'll not only fall asleep quickly will sleep very solidly.

Topcringe

Fly to the other side of the world
Switch time zones

PROBLEM SOLVED

/THREAD