Tell us those things that the world wouldn't understand

tell us those things that the world wouldn't understand.

Attached: ss1.jpg (620x412, 131K)

the bigger a rock is, the more likely it is to be hollow. but you never find out because big rocks are hard to break

been posting this all night but w/e
my cousin and i go to raves together to roll and get really handsy
we haven't done anything serious yet but we've gotten really close during some of our home rolls

Sometimes I jack off thinking about my 67 yrs old widow mom used like a cum and piss slut by friends and strangers. I also like to listen to D12's Shit on You while jacking off. It gets me horribly horny.

I once slept with a friend on a night when there was no place left to sleep. I had a crush on this friend and it turns out that he was sleeping wearing a dragon pajama onesie (one of my wildest).
Of course, he had no idea I was bi.
I waited almost three hours until he was dead asleep to turn me over on his side and masturbate. I came on his ass, ruining his pajamas. He never saw in the morning: it was dry.

Simple but efficient secret.

wildest kink*
mistyped.

I often work late. once the others leave, I walk around the office and eat all their snacks. I'll go through the office fridge for leftovers.

I'm saving so much money on food.

Fucking kill yourself, would rather have a pedo workmate then a cunt like you.

hide your snacks better and don't clog the fridge with shit, user.

calm down tom.. u got plenty of pedo workmates.. kek

Sometimes when i have a leftover sandwich i cum into it and leave it in the fridge at work.
Most times they are eaten the next morning, some asshole seems to save a few pennies...

I don't like eating crusts, such as on bread, pizza and pie. I have no reason not to, I just don't.

I've jizzed into my female friend's Frito Burrito twice and watched her eat the whole thing. Also recorded her nude secretly several times. I've posted screenshots here before.

Post them again. Very interested

I fantasize about extreme violence almost all the time. Other than thaf I’m a very charming, popular, and good looking guy- people talk a lot about how greta I am honestly but only a few people know that I truly feel little for then, at least in the way they imagine I do based off of how I act.

I am very selfless and loyal for example, in my actions.

Gimme a second, they are on my PC in an encrypted container and I'm in bed on my phone.

I'll wait. What did you film her with?

best video I have is from my old phone hidden inside a shirt in her bathroom. all others are with a usb wall charger with a camera in it.

Here's a shot from the beginning of the good video.

Attached: chan.jpg (531x577, 29K)

Sweet. Can't wait man

I love my wife deeply. I would murder for her. I would dismember the first person to disrespect her.

And for that reason, I piss in her wine when she isn't looking.

Attached: chan2.jpg (531x792, 40K)

Attached: chan3.jpg (527x814, 44K)

Damn! You got right up that cunt lmao. Saved these man thanks!

Please let me slap your fat pig wife

Np man

Attached: chan4.jpg (534x865, 49K)

Oh so basically you're a psychopath

I almost can’t get off while having sex with my girlfriend unless I visualise myself fucking my 16 year old sister

Nice tits on her too. Did you ever get to fuck her?

lmao, no he's just a guy with an active imagination

do you sell cars for a living?

I live with her and her husband now actually, though I didn't yet when I fed her jizz burittos and recorded that video. I've recorded one more since moving. Haven't fucked her as she is very dedicated to her husband. My girlfriend who is aware of all of my kinks knows that I want to drug her and fuck her while she sleeps and may be down to help make it happen in the future.

ALERT TO THREAD:
Cred Forums PASS GIVES YOU THE IP OF THE POSTERS.

proof?

This would be OP trying to make this not happen.
Also, Angels aren't big sometimes

And? Who cares.

Angels don't even exist in the physical world.

Attached: tenor (16).gif (498x235, 334K)

Uh oh. Crust guy is fucked.

You're right. I'm very unspecial.

Attached: tenor (6).gif (498x310, 705K)

i never said angels exsit you backwards monkey scrotum

I’ve fucked 5 women up in uncomfortable places. Probably well over 100 times. Funny thing is that the fantasy is way better than the reality. Doesn’t mean I won’t stop doing it. Latest girlfriend hadn’t done it before, but I’ve done it 14 times with her. Two consecutive nights and twice in one night. It’s sick, because none of them liked it, but I can’t stop.

It doesn't matter who I am. Someone else just explained that to me but thanks for repeating what you already know as well.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x160, 82K)

>Backwards monkey scrotum
Please kill me right now.

Attached: tenor (17).gif (498x375, 1M)

Holy shit imagine the field day the feds are having right now.

Gonna need some clarification there, pretty vague.

I think about killing my abusive ex girlfriend a lot

Fucking hilarious.

What do you need?

That would just be letting her ruin your life even more than she already has man. The chances of getting away with it are small when you have been in a relationship with her.

Why would I kill her? She can do that herself. We're all free to do whatever we want. Rules are for the fool.

Attached: tenor (10).gif (220x264, 104K)

Fucked up as in drugged or as in vigorous and rough sex acts the didn't want to participate in?

Gladly, with these few easy steps you can achieve that bro!

get syringe
get bleach or oven cleaner
fill syringe with as much as you can
inject in to any body part
make sure its in the fattest vain you can find

NO
GO TO HELL

Attached: tenor (7).gif (314x240, 233K)

do it man, you know it makes perfect sense and think of the ultimate revenge you will feel

Or I can just slit my hand veins open, lie down on the side in a bed or on the floor and do hand contraction movements. It's bloody but does the trick. Very painless too.

Attached: tenor (18).gif (220x167, 92K)

Do it in a hot bath and cut your femoral veins, they are huge and you will be unconscious in seconds. The hot water makes the cut hurt less.

ehh. sounds very boring. this way you will endure horrific pain as you wallow in self pity as you feel yourself die. like i really recommend my way bro

I like Alice and dont want her to die

fuck off! I'm trying to coax him in to it, not you!

Actually that would induce me into sleep paralysis under the water and cause a very painful death.
Bro, I know that shit makes u hurt like hell ok?

Attached: tenor (13).gif (220x348, 576K)

Who says that she will die?

Attached: tenor (9).gif (220x123, 144K)

If i can convince him to do it period then the gene pool is that much cleaner. Who cares if he hurts on the way out. The weak will have been culled either way.

How about you speak to my face?

Attached: tenor (14).gif (498x380, 416K)

Sleep paralysis?!?!
No, it would make you unconscious from blood loss in less then 10 seconds. If you do it sitting up and aren't some 5 foot tall manlet, you should be able to keep your head out of the water till you die from blood loss.

My wife has and identical twin sister. I am in love with my sister in law. Every time I fuck my wife I think of my SIL.

Heck, the only reason I'm still married is because they look the same and I can fuck the clone of the woman I love.

Okay that's a good point and i care! i want him to be in pain for hours before walking out the door
i know you know. Now do it you shameful piggy

I have been you ignorant slut.

got jabber or anything? ill happily tell you to do it

Reposting from a previous thread
Years and years ago I looked up a few former classmates of mine from time to time. One day I found a photo folder on a girl's profile titled just ";)".
Using my superior hacking skills (the password was just a weird spelling of her name) I got in and found private photos meant for her boyfriend. No nudes, but it gave me fap inspiration for years.
Also I made a fake account and sent them to another former classmate. Apparently he shared them further and the girl found out. Police were called, but nothing came out of it. Fun times.
Pic is probably the "best" of the bunch, you can't really see anything on any of them. But knowing the girl personally made me diamonds.

Attached: 1475568605409.jpg (399x460, 27K)

Bullshit. You haven't tried it. Don't try it either.

I masturbate to the thought of my aunt regularly. Mom had me pretty early so the age difference isn't huge. I'm 22, she's 26. I go to her room every now and then and sniff around to find her dirty underwear. You bet your ass I cum in those suckers. She walks around the house with short shorts that really accentuate her tight ass. If I had one wish, I'd make her my sex slave for life.

I'm two bears nigga
Don't call a nigga a pig fucking giraffe
Check your shithole
We all have been.
Bro if I want to kill myself I'll kill myself. Thanks.

Attached: tenor (15).gif (498x378, 493K)

Please tell me more, I'm fapping

Haha soooooo you are a dirty nigger pig? and i like giraffes so jokes on you :P

Plus you should kys. especially if you are a coon you smelly black bastard

She's tall and thin, with modest proportions.
Sometimes she doesn't wear underwear and I can see her beautiful curves through her thin shorts. She's also the only other member of the family who knows what a furry is, so you know she's freaky in some regard.

Ain't no coon tho

Attached: tenor (8).gif (500x273, 439K)

I've thought about placing cameras in her bathroom, but she rarely leaves the house as she works from home. When she does though, she wears these tight jeans that make her ass and legs look so fucking tight.

Sometimes when I'm chilling in the kitchen and she walks past me, I rub my dick while staring at her beautiful ass and thighs.

>"don't call a nigga a pig"
>"ain't no coon"

stfu and swallow razor blades

I get aids at the age of thirteen because my first girlfriend lied about being a virgin while she actually had AIDS. She writes of me as a rapist while I get my jaw broken in school because a fuck nigger kicked me on a steel sewer. I get bullied because I'm an immigrant. I take radioactive leftover drugs from China. I have no memory because my brain is infested by a giant parasite that I can feel crawling inside it and now you don't believe I can know what you think?
You can't buy yourself into heaven. You have to educate rocket scientists, not execute them because they don't understand you.

Attached: tenor (22).gif (220x138, 114K)

Well my dads rule was "if you can outsmart someone then you deserve to have whatever you took from them"

Sure he was gunned down by some angry jew but...

Now tell me, ant. Do we really need another selfie of my face with a timestamp?

Attached: tenor (11).gif (220x209, 552K)

yep, your life is unrecoverable, just go ahead and end it.

Fucking kek

sir, this is more than i care to read. idc if you have aids just please either give it to people without their knowledge or just shut the fuck up dutty piggy

It sure is. I'll need assistance though. It's sad because I haven't heard of any methods to do it I Sweden. Else I probably would do it.

Attached: tenor (4).gif (498x388, 389K)

yes

Don't Sir me. I am a King!
LMAO. She doesn't want people to buy Cred Forums pass because it reveals the IP address of the posters as well. I don't need to do it. You will know where I live.

Attached: tenor (5).gif (498x348, 448K)

I think I'm trans (FtM).
I refer to myself as a guy a lot and no one cares because I'm quite masculine anyway. My boyfriend knows I crossdress but the truth is I feel like someone took a ton weight off my shoulder when I look more like a guy. I've researched how to transition and roughly planned what I want to do with my body. I despise my chest and bind on occasion, when I'm by myself.

Last night I had a hyper-realistic dream that I got top surgery and I was finally flat. I even got to watch myself undergoing the surgery with no pain. I was the happiest person in the world and I woke up thinking my chest was gone only to realise I was still at home in my bed with C cups.

I hated my periods when I had them naturally and they were so bad I had to take time off school/work for them, I even got that mittelschmerz crap that menopausal women and women with fertility issues have. So, I went to the GP and got the pill. My body was straight, I had the proportions of a guy before I went on it. Now I'm fucking ruined. It's almost like it induced another round of puberty. It rounded my hips and gave me delicate princess skin. It made me go up a cup size. I loved my body before because I could be flat when I binded and my hips were as straight as a ruler. At least before I used to be able to pass as one of those "Skyler"-type trans guys.

I've become so much more teary and emotional - which is generally a side effect of hormones - but I was never ever like this. I can't go off them because I'll be living in hell again with periods.

I don't even know if I'm trans but yet I hate being female. I can't think of a guy's name for myself but I know I'd love to be called "he".

/rant

What about Morgan?

Or Kanye if you're black.

This is some modern Jane Austen shit

sorry, king. May i have £1 to buy a drink?

and ahh okay makes sense

Come see me in real life and I'll give you 10$ worth of money.

jane austen was from my hometown

Morgan does sound like a tranny name lol, but I'll consider it

Okay. seems legit, where do i go?

Don't play.

Not playing XD idgaf bout possibly getting murdered or some shit. i hate life anyway! so addy me up mr KING and ill come to the location

>crossdress
a female cross-dresser.
isn't that just referred to as "wearing clothes"?

No you come here!
America is a shithole. You're gonna get in the line of fire eventually.

Yeah mf i am asking for the address and im not from the US

I hereby dub femanon “faggot”

I hope things go well for you user

Attached: 6X1bBDbXUK0E3F71VSTrH5_-W8zZPmiWGGft8lE6K3k.jpg (577x829, 87K)