Started out as a kink and then became a cage wearing blackmailed sissy faggot. AMA

Started out as a kink and then became a cage wearing blackmailed sissy faggot. AMA

Attached: 77C4D6C0-025F-433E-9CF0-3CC016D116E8.jpg (4032x3024, 1.54M)

How long have you been caged for?

2 weeks give or take.

Nice dubs.
Have you taught yourself to cum entirely from penetration while caged yet?

why havent you killed yourself yet faggot

Not yet, no. I’ve been able to cum if I cross my legs and rest my cage between them though. The man who holds my key said penetration will come when later

Because this faggot now exists purely to please cock. Which means more pussy for you and you can use this faggots ass as a cum dump

You should be practicing every day with a suction capped dildo.

What does it feel like when you get hard? Doesn't the plastic hurt? Have you tried anal or a dildo with it? Can you cum hands free?

Can I fuck you?

I don’t own a dildo
It doesn’t feel like anything. At most, I get maybe like a half-chub and then it won’t get any harder.
The plastic does rub a bit, but I use lotion to prevent a lot of pain or rubbing. I’ve been thinking about asking the man who holds my key if it would be okay to maybe get a different cage.
The most I’ve done anal wise is plugs. I will typically wear one for about 3-5 hours a day depending on what my keyholder suggests
Yes and no. I have been able to cum in the cage, but it’s incredibly hard
Sorry. While I’m not in a relationship with a man or woman so to speak, I belong to the man who holds my key.

How many black cocks have you drained of cum?

If the answer is zero than literally kill yourself.

are you gonna go on hrt?

The answer indeed would be zero. I’ve never been with a man, not even the one who holds my key. He said after a month of cage life, he’ll see if he’s generous enough to fuck me

I have no plans for it. So not at the moment

What was the deal? Why would you let yourself lock in a cage?

After my experience this weekend. I almost get worried this will be my wife’s next move....

I met this guy on a sissy oriented chat site awhile back because I’ve been dressing up since I was like 15(I’m 26 now). I found out that he lived very close to the town I was raised in which is actually quite small. I told him where I was originally from and we kind of hit it off at first. At first it felt like I was talking to someone I knew in a sense, talking the area, which school sports teams were the best back when we were in school, etc. I basically gave away enough information for him to just spend a little bit of time looking me up to the point where he found my full name through my graduating year of high school. After that he found my Facebook, Twitter, my parents address, etc. This came to a point where he basically laid it all out on me. Told me that he wasn’t going to yet me or do anything unless I started listening to him and doing what he said. His first order or demand I guess was to get me in a cage. That’s kind of where I’m at now

Do you have some pics of you crossdressing?

A few yes.

Attached: 2E5A9481-A454-45A3-AE6E-1CC967EB96CF.jpg (960x1280, 233K)

How are you getting blackmailed, what is he holding over you? what is his ultimate goal?

He just has a lot of personal information due to my own stupidity. I got a little overzealous on releasing information of my own because finding someone who was interested in sissies where I was raised is probably pretty rare, most seem to originate around bigger cities.
I don’t know what his ultimate goal is yet. He says he does plan on fucking me and using me as he sees fit in the coming future, but wants me to get used to cage life before doing anything yet. Above of that, I have no idea

Are you into this? do you think he has bad intentions. How would your family react if shit hits the fan

Show the goods boy

how old are you lmao, you look like a child

Do you want him to fuck you?
Do you feel that being caged influenced your sexual appetite in any way?

Yes and no. I mean I have always thought about caged and key holders, but not necessarily in this type of way.
I’m not sure if he has bad intentions at this moment, I’ve just been doing what he’s been telling so far.
My family probably would disown me. Their all old school Catholics. They go to church every Sunday, celebrate every Catholic holiday, etc. If I didn’t fear my families reaction, I’d probably just be openly gay
What are “the goods”?
I’m 26.
I’ve always wanted to be fucked at least once to see whether or not if I’d like it. I mean I do enjoy plugs but my guess would be dick is a whole different ball game.
So far, all being caged has done is just made me incredibly horny at moments without any real means to deal with it.

You're worthless.

Noone wants you not a female not a male URE nobody

I have nothing against black men, just was never really into the whole racial thing

Attached: EB0251C6-793B-4FEC-B57A-8834BB95A6B6.jpg (3088x2320, 1.18M)

what would be something that you would not do at all costs?

Self-harm and toilet stuff I think are my only two limits.

what if he asks you to do that? will you just let that man ruin your life?

Hard to say. I may try to reason with him, but I feel my own bodily safety is worth more than the shame and being ostracized by my family.

Show us a picture of him, if he is blackmailing you its fair to post his picture wouldn't you think?

tell us about the blackmail.

Attached: 1570464356413.jpg (2047x1801, 267K)

I don’t have pictures of him.

This encapsulates most of it.

catholics have no problem with butsex. you will be fine. lol i hope you just fuck around and not gonna kill yourself like other blackmailed sissy idiots. may god be with you, and you get out of this trap. the blackmailers goal will mostly be to destroy your life.

I’m pretty level headed in respect to suicide. I can’t see myself doing anything close to that

Have you seen him in person? Do you have a plan to get out of this situation? maybe record him when he deep throat you or something top kek

Yes, I have seen him in person, it’s when I gave him the key.
As of right now, I have no real clue on how to get out of it, he may get tired of it, I’m not sure, but it’s just started so I honestly have no idea.
He’s talked about wanting to record me for more material “evidence” but nothing sexual has happened between us except for him gropping me a bit when I gave him the key

describe how he looks

He’s a bit heavier set with light brown close-shaved hair. Not muscular but stocky/fat. My guess would be he’s maybe 5’10? Don’t really know his measurements. He’s not god awful ugly, but I’ve definitely seen better looking men

jesus, you let yourself be "blackmailed" by a guy like this? pathetic

:/

Being caged is gonna fuck you up for life. You’re never gonna want to take it off

What makes you say that?

The goods are your ass and scrotum area :)

Attached: 9F294A8D-2C4F-4AA6-AFF7-A0889D6CDCC3.jpg (4032x3024, 1.94M)

Tfw you still have left over lube and cum from the night before