Have you taken revenge from your bully from childhood/ high school already Cred Forums? Im considering off mine...

Have you taken revenge from your bully from childhood/ high school already Cred Forums? Im considering off mine, it was bad to the point i tried down the road many times with no success with the age of 9-14 and failed hanging due to only him, what would you do in my situation?

Attached: descarga.jpg (276x183, 7K)

Are you your own bully, user? Did I misread your post completely? I take revenge in all of my old bullies by not giving them the good dicking they deserve.

If your actually considering this then your still the same fucking loser that was being bullied. Actually make something of your life, then when you roll up to the drive through bently and hes serving you fries you'll have your revenge. No bully is worth throwing your life away for prison

Stop being a misogynistic KKK fag.

My bully is in this server and he keeps getting away with it. Please help
discord dot gg/87658Dh

Ryan Mathis. Faggot redneck from Georgia. Went to pepperell high school, please kill him.

You probably deserved it

>getting bullied in the first place
Too bad you didn't have anyone around to show you how to use a trash can lid or a bat as an equalizer. You need to end that shit when it starts, not ten years later.
Just move on.

Attached: 92a.png (430x364, 228K)

bu,mp

I've utterly forgotten my bully for two reasons.
1) He's unimportant.
2) I have nice life.

There is no other option, kill him.

>drive through bently and hes serving you fries you'll have your revenge
It's not about money. it's about making a point.

this too.

Seriously you're pretty much as fucked as you will ever be, dont hope for nothing more, you were beaten as a kid and you will never feel as a human being ever.

So why not just go psycho , grab a shotfun and do what you will end up doing anyways, shoot yourself in the head, but before that... maybe...i dont know, you could entertain us, live forever on our screens y'know.

It's not gonna get better son.
unless you make it better.

too bad the only tool you have to repair this broken life is a big hammer.

Attached: catssice.jpg (960x638, 65K)

nah im not that bad, was just exagerating, didnt try suicide or anything, but hate him, not going to do anything tho

if its really bad, go talk to a therapist. you sound underage or immature. see >Seriously you're pretty much as fucked as you will ever be
for a second, i thought you were going to drop a redpill.
no.
if OP is fucked over by it now, it's pretty much as bad as it will get and it can only get better.
don't be a faggot and dwell about being beaten up when you were younger. i've been cheated on before by someone i loved and trusted.
sure, it might affect a lot of things you do subconsciously, but you have the ability to deny yourself the negative consequences.

>for a second, i thought you were going to drop a redpill.
hahaha.
no but it worked.
Our buddy here was not gonna murder or do anything we all knew it.
he just needed to vent and seeing how thing can get crazy when vengeance is on your mind probably helped him see how much is bully is actually worth nothing in is run compared to suicide and/or prison.

good point. well played.

>but here a redpill anyways
The quality of an hamburger is more often than not determined by the quality of the condiments than the actual meat.

THERE I SAID IT

GASP!

i wanna share a story from the summer between 5th grade and middle school
>be me, going into 6th grade
>summer time hanging with my bros
>at park across from my house, see two dudes from 6th grade smoking weed or cigarettes at the playground
>we leave them alone, they eventually come over to us
>start talking to my other friends, but make fun of me for being shorter
>lol ur balls haven't dropped yet
>start grabbing me, put me in a head lock
>friends don't say anything, bigger friend does absolutely nothing to defend me when i thought he'd be the one to jump in
>end up punching one in the jaw and breaking free
>right back in a headlock, another punch or two but it doesn't work
>one kid takes his lighter and tries to spark my hair
>high kick and miss, struggle and break free once again
>barter skill check: i'll get some soda from my house if they stop trying to light me on fire
>run across the street to my house
>load my bb gun pump rifle w/e with a bunch of copper pellets
>walk back across the street, walking down the path to the playground, start firing
>damn thing's internal barrel was slightly off because second hand so inaccurate as fuck
>the see me shooting, the running
>manage to catch one dude right in the heel
>meet up with them later in the parking lot, still strapped
>dude shows me the wound, they promise to leave me alone, apologize and we laugh
they didn't fuck with me at all through middle school. that's the most violent i've ever been towards others.

Attached: sides crippled.jpg (151x233, 6K)

>6th grade
>get jumped by niggers
>at home that night decide to "borrow" my dads police sapper
>early morning before bell s ope the niggers shuckn and jiven
>rush them swinging the sapper at their heads for all im worth
>niggers spread the word not to fuck with the crazy little fucking cracker
stand up for yourselves nobody else will

>scope*

Old fag here, just let father time do work, he usually does.

Virtually all of mine are dead, the remainders are living bad lives. Karma is fucking real.

Attached: 1508958665219.gif (320x240, 991K)

What I find extraordinary is the inability of your generation to cope when bad things happen. Then you come here to seek advice from equally emotionally inadequate people. You’re the blind being led by the blind. I don’t have any sympathy for you, personally. Go ahead user, if it makes you feel better go ahead and seek revenge on the people who bullied you. It won’t change the fact that you’re still fuckin faggot, but at least it’ll prove why society should no longer tolerate weakness from you people. Just in case you take issue with either my tone or vulgarity just know that I honestly don’t give a fuck. You disgust me. Kys.

Attached: 981BAEA9-832E-44C3-AB3F-8940EE81607F.jpg (680x755, 211K)

based
>karma
yes. i like to divy semantics with stuff like this. 'karma' is a function of a persons actions, therefore a person who participates in bullying has probably already started on a path of self destruction and bullying others is just one stop along that winding road.
a person who sees good in the world will feel the good. a person who only hates will only see hate.
cosmic justice and self fulfilling prophecy, i believe, are one in the same.

Why would you ever let another human being rent all that space in your head? 9-14? Jesus, user. Stop looking in the fucking rear view mirror.

>Being this shit
Listen OP, at the end of the day most bullies are bullies because they are over-compensating for some problem or weakness that is eating them from the inside, or they bully as a coping mechanism from being abused as a child. They're all weak-minded people, and as life goes on the pressures that come with it often take their toll on these people, whether they end up killing themselves or leading truly miserable lives in shit jobs, drug/alcohol addiction or knocking up fat ugly bitches who then become their wives. It's easy to be a bully in school as you can hide away from responsibilities and reality. Just move on with your life, and let nature take its course for these faggots. I speak from relative experience here, there was a bully at my school who everyone was afraid of who years later wound up hanging himself because he owed people money.

They turned into little wage slaves that have most of their lives scheduled for them, having sold off their time for little scraps of paper.