Give me one good reason not to kill myself

Give me one good reason not to kill myself

Attached: 1537097110040.jpg (298x292, 11K)

If you want a honest answer then I'd say learn to appreciate any kind of art

Your gf would probably be very sad.

ohhhh got em

the fact that when you get older and experience new things in life, you can listen to old music you used to love in the past and actually relate or see meanings in it a different way. through lyrics or just the sound of music itself.

Me like music

Dubs

Attached: F688612E-33EC-4084-AD83-7AEF0D5E77D5.jpg (1200x797, 99K)

Uhm...gee.....I just can't think of a reason. Kill yourself faggot and improve the gene pool

Jesus loves you, has always loved you before you were even created, and will always love you even after you die. Don't kill yourself physically. Allow Jesus to spiritually kill the old you and give you rebirth into eternal life. Allow your old imperfect nature to be shed off. Your old habits, and bad thoughts, and suffering, will be half forgotten memories as you shelter under his divine grace. In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, may you choose life, my brother. Amen.

Attached: 1539560391371.png (500x500, 125K)

Have you served revenge up onto everyone that's done bad to you?

In a short time you'll get to see trump is handcuffs.

You won't be able to watch new Rick and morty episodes

Screaming "God bless America" before you kill women and children is no different than screaming Allah akhbar before killing women and children.

first dubs second i see what you did there

Fuck off. No one wants you here.

one is in english the language of most computer manuals and a majority of modern science texts the other is found in philosophy and social doctrines

for that we ned to know why u want to do it in the first place

Based and christpilled
Couldn't have said it better myself

Why so mad when you hear about Christianity my dude, struck a nerve?

If it becomes possible to completely change your body and gender as you wish. And then there will be a reason to live.

Only that you don't belong here. Take your tales of goat herders back to pol with the rest of your christfag incels.

You probably wouldn't succeed and end up a lame, brain deficient cripple. 9 out of 10 suicide attempts fail, you know.
I wouldn't take those odds.

Oh sure bud, atheist only zone aye? Newsflash, Cred Forums isn't a containment board for christian values, it's universal across the site. Stay butthurt and may God have mercy on your soul

Attached: bugs.png (949x878, 260K)

you will never find the light that is real light

If your life is worth something, then don't waste it by killing yourself. If you are truly worthless, pull the trigger.

funny how all religions say the others are false when in reality, it is only attachment to loved ones who practiced the religion before. A convert would never believe in the religion as strongly as a person born into it.

When you can post proof of you so called God then maybe I'll listen to you. Until then, take your fucked up religion and get the fuck off Cred Forums.

You could get a job making someone else rich.

And both murder women and children for mah religion. Your point is language. Mine is the inherent evil that permeates the abrahamic religions. Nice try though. It perfectly frames the justification of your white terrorism.

no

Just remember Jesus loves you and always will, even if you haven't accepted him in your life:)

You don't have to believe in God you just have to believe in the message of the book that tells you to just be nice to people

Just remember, your religion is a sham and Jesus was nothing more than an itinerant wandering preacher with a cult following. As I said, when you can provide proof for your sham religion we'll talk. Until then, Cred Forums is no place for the likes of you.

It also tells you to kill people.

Because shota exists. Also Jesus is fake. Live to find pleasure while you can. When you die nothing happens. Get pleasure now, die later of natural causes.

Needing a reason to live mean you have no objective or goal so, do it

When I was in college I went to class with a weird 50 yo guy, I never liked him, I was always polite to him though, but never paid him any attention. Three years after graduating, one of our teachers contacted us letting us know he committed suicide and there was going to be a funeral for his classmates and friends to attend. I cried for three days and I didn't even liked the guy at all, but that doesn't mean I wanted him to kill himself.

You can always procrastinate suicide. Just keep putting it off, shit might get better.

Cartoons

>When you die nothing happens
You have no proof.

You got me there.

Why so defensive? You don't have to believe that's why God gave his children free will
I think you're mixing up the quran with the bible

Cartoons...

just found this gem on /w

Attached: 1572763733275.jpg (546x896, 63K)

comps

Attached: comps.jpg (800x450, 86K)