How do I avoid this fucking trash if I live in america? How do I leave america if I’m on probation for being black

How do I avoid this fucking trash if I live in america? How do I leave america if I’m on probation for being black

Attached: 56A0ACC6-6D17-48A6-A3D5-54395D4DEDDF.jpg (520x628, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/title/tt2273669/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK America

Attached: D56FEBF3-BB18-4891-945B-818742CF9E76.jpg (640x480, 78K)

Attached: 99CC3999-1370-42D6-8028-D1D6BC3288AC.jpg (640x938, 198K)

Dont eat it.

It's in fucking everything you damage cope maga fucking cuck!!

Attached: F9BE0F00-63B0-4EC0-B209-24AEE8FF88C5.jpg (1264x2347, 763K)

No, it's not, stop eating shit food.

Okay tell me what it isn't in? You go in to a goddamn supermarket and tell me what I can pick without taking all that shit in my system

It’s even in organic food you fucking god damn idiot

You Cant do one fucking google search in your entire life? Of course not you’re american!

Attached: F75A3FA4-6C75-4C9F-9146-37AD8447C435.png (640x1136, 128K)

The Food Babe has been proven to be a vapid, clueless cunt. She once tweeted that the airlines save money by pressurizing their cabins with mostly nitrogen instead of using 100% pure oxygen.

Everything

Attached: 6422CB1D-F727-48A3-9207-44022469D123.jpg (423x1000, 90K)

Ok but this was on the news 5 years ago

Attached: 3D428795-CA25-4EDB-A3CC-BE2BC6B825E9.jpg (768x1024, 176K)

Based on buzz from her bullshit youtube channel.

How the us keeps costs down. If you have a problem, which you shouldn’t, go to the grocery store and make your own food for cheaper and healthier. BEWARE OF CEREAL IT CONTAINS IRON, THE SAME MATERIAL USED TO CAST RAILROAD TRACKS

Attached: 6F77B5E6-FDCD-4ACC-B973-80BEAF1CC971.jpg (1023x575, 67K)

It tastes like shit and still has chemicals fuck off

Im pretty sure subway stopped useing yogamat ingrediants in their bread

It's almost as if these are two COMPLETELY FUCKING DIFFERENT products

Retard American spotted

Attached: 7A3199C1-C289-4E45-A832-4639DA25D48E.png (1200x2850, 532K)

Since when was a Subway sandwich considered a cosmetic?

Retard American spotted

Attached: 625C559F-0306-4AD8-BF7C-DC89C1C79369.jpg (2000x1688, 393K)

No need to state "retarded", as all americans already are. They spend their lives damage controlling for the shit corporations and the rich do, while thinking they too will be that rich one day

Retard American spotted

Attached: 1642B278-ACB3-4A81-9AAA-0083C9395502.jpg (854x697, 72K)

Trump has been even further deregulating food. This is only getting worse.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 6.48.25 PM.png (478x473, 232K)

>The Food and Drug Administration's guidelines on food and health safety for corporations permit the use of azodicarbonamide.
Yep, you're gonna keep on eating it, gl.

anything else would be SOSHALIZM

Iron is the same chemical used to make railroads and cars, why would you want it in your blood ?
Not to say you're wrong, but the way you make your point makes you sound stupid.

Old news

Attached: Screenshot_20200219-090914_Drive.jpg (677x1722, 879K)

Lmao the Americans can’t even comment anymore. They know. They fucking know.

Attached: 64B1749C-C23F-473B-81D6-80FAC8B54FAD.jpg (498x684, 78K)

are you from 'murica?

That's 31 parts per BILLION in that beer. You can literally detect anything if you're willing to put a threshold that small. Nothing in a concentration that small is dangerous to consume.

This faggot again

Of course he is listen to how fucking stupid he is

Attached: 0C47B27C-0C03-4E2C-A623-0D64E0B63F8D.jpg (2006x2006, 644K)

AMERICAN PIG DIE

OP is a faggot, it's confirmed

You do realize that glyphosate in concentrations that small are not hazardous to your health, don't you? You do realize that the people suing Monsanto because they supposedly got cancer from Roundup were exposed to massive amounts of the weed killer, not a few ppb, don't you? You do realize that it's not the chemical alone that determines health risks but the concentration that makes it dangerous, don't you? You do realize that even by the higher American standards glyphosate is harmless at the concentrations allowed, don't you? Don't you?

Fat pig American detected

Attached: 1E93C352-164C-47C5-B8E2-DF1E4CA23200.jpg (900x608, 107K)

what a garbage thread. just eat food and stop worrying about it.

When you can't refute a point, resort to ad hominem attacks. Stay salty, Eurofriend.

Because I’m not arguing with a fat fucking pig that thinks any of this is okay

are you hungry already murifaq?
hungry from al the foodpictures?
How does it feel to eat your whole life garbage and shit?

Fucking British faggot thinks he's still part of the EU

He's right though, Americans are objectively fat pigs.

So salty. You know that's bad for you, right?

They stopped this two years ago, numb nuts. But you could buy bread and meat, and make your own, you know.

he eats salt with fries

THATS ONE CHEMICAL IN ONE BRAND YOU FAT AMERICA DO YOU HONESTLY THINK EVERYTHING IS OKAY NOW

I HATE FUCKING AMERICANS

ONLY FUCKING AMERICANS CAN READ THIS WHOLE THREAD AND SAY AGGUUHHHHH THEY TOOK THE RUBBER OUT OF THE BREAD WERE GOOD NOW

We dont think about you at all.
Ever.

Why is the bread so sweet? but really really sweet? is there a kilo of sugar per bread?

Because you’re so fucking retarded it doesn’t have to be said

Some of us eat good food. Everything being shown is junk food. Maybe once a week I eat some potato chips. Everything else is bakery style breads, fruit, stuff like that. Granted, you can't avoid everything, but you shouldn't be eating non-stop junk.

Dude. Can you fucking READ?!?!?!? Of course not you’re american.

There’s 500x as much gmos and roundup in organic American food then other countries.

We're human beings,not pigs, so there's nothing objective in that statement.

There is also a question of prolonged exposure to smaller amounts.

I donno. I don't eat that shit, or work there. But yea, probly a lot of sugar.

LOL

I’ll post a big colorful picture for the american. Hopefully they can read big letters.

Attached: 2BD6D53A-81DB-4692-873F-1840B5B1E15A.jpg (1024x1024, 207K)

ad hominem

But not in amounts so small they literally leave the body before they have a chance to build up. Ever eat an almond?

Excuse me, trapped nigger, but your histrionics are getting old really quick. Theres a saying, "be the change you wish to see." applied to this, stop eating garbage, and learn to fucking cook basic shit. But since your nigger momma is probably the one sticking the shit on the shelves you personally eat, try to educate her. Truth is, you're gonna quit this thread and keep eating the ding-dongs and slim-jims you're screaming about.

Oh look, a big colorful picture with no cited source.

HOLY FUCK NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I SAY IT THEY JUST DONT GET IT

AMERICANS ARE FUCKING RETARDED

Fat american

YEAH CAPSLOCKS FTW !!!

On a scale of 1 to american how stupid are you

Attached: 4AD9F6D4-3DCA-4DD3-A81A-378A81156831.jpg (275x183, 12K)

Don't you have some muslim refugees to ass kiss? You'd better get on that.

Too lazy to make an info graph to spread lies, but here you go with green text

>STOP THE PUTTING SODIUM BICARBONATE IN FOOD
>IT'S LITERALLY LAUNDRY DETERGENT

I’m not even European I’m fucking american. The only non retarded american.

It’s not just the food

Attached: EC088916-0BF2-4FD6-8154-E3DF82A37B5F.jpg (1481x1091, 170K)

I know you people are retarded so I’ll tell you that Australia’s is caused by the sun

Attached: DF17779B-8E66-4831-8FE9-3D6BF5F0D621.jpg (1000x2803, 919K)

In most of those "low cancer" countries the people die before they're old enough to get cancer.

You know they use the same chemical to cool nuclear reactors that they put in your beverages! OMG, the horror!!!

Singapore is better than america

Israel and japan are first world

Stop eating chemicals retard

How about you just stop being a nigger and try to be a productive member of society

Attached: 1582066172659.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

>europe bans 100 times more chemicals
>still tied with the US for cancer rate
yep, clearly it's working

>not knowing the difference between most and all

Shut up fucking american pig this shit is banned everywhere else

>Europe is 70% green
>america is the biggest red patch on the map

Retards. Fucking retards.

>McDonald's Fries in the UK come with more rape
kek, so that's why it's approved by thousands of Paki grooming gangs!

Fresh fruits and veggies, and then cook a meal yourself.

Imagine being this sad fuck haha getting triggered over bread, woman have no right in today's society

He's trying to win the internet. Its not really going that well.

>GMO bad!
Science denier detected

>70%
>UK and spain make up 70% of europe
>pls ignore that france and germany make up the majority of population
oof

THIS THREAD IS FILLED WITH SODIUM CHLORIDE AND DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE. WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIE!

Retard detected.

Attached: 50ACF9D2-2D6A-4D39-B499-C68CBB0E6CF1.jpg (2000x1358, 430K)

This is such low quality bait. It isnt even comparing apples to apples. Look at goat milk formula products. Fucking indentical.

Look up the items they present as facts. "May contain". it may contain a diamond and a moon rock and a tesla. But they arent saying it dose and 99% of brands dont contain any of that shit. Just dont buy your formula from the fill station.

Israel is fucked, dummy. They literally have shells raining down on them every day from Palestine. You couldn't pay me enough to live in that "first world country".

Attached: EBFfgvLrMeJFZsj-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 130K)

I would say it’s like arguing with a brick wall but a wall is smarter than americans

Attached: 75C536CC-82F8-4DDE-BD51-D273FDABE70B.jpg (522x522, 108K)

So you admit you can't handle a few facts that conflict with your preconceptions? Why don't we build you a nice safe space, where you don't have to deal with reality anymore.

GMOs aren't dangerous and I'm actively campaigning for them to be used way more.

Fat american pig

Oh more boring white people busy bodying more rules

Kys maybe? Jump off a cliff?

Do you scream and froth and howl at random people in the streets? I bet you do.

>someone asks for a source
>we start calling people names
yep, science deniers detected

Attached: 7D3620A4-A44A-483D-B853-D9F64C7A9FFB.jpg (800x800, 141K)

Why should we listen to a science denier? Are you going to try to sell us some healing crystals or homeopathy next?

That can't be America, in America that kind of shit would be automated. But nice try, retard.

Attached: 7150CF50-C5FB-4302-B01C-B7A60469B191.jpg (580x488, 66K)

>GMOs bad!
>Scientists say things I don't like!
>Science bad!
Go back to your shithole country, yuropoor

Attached: 5BE2F8E9-0C29-4BDE-BE74-B62DEFD83566.jpg (674x506, 64K)

>still not a single source
kek, are you going to tell us next that the moon landing was faked?

Again, not a single source. You're really afraid of facts, aren't you?

Nice selfie, eurofattie

Dude it’s on the back of EVERY food label you retard and banned in Europe. How the fuck do you not care you consume 300 chemicals a day

m.imdb.com/title/tt2273669/

Attached: BD000D24-3C39-4A1B-8F66-CCA25912AF78.png (735x1102, 207K)

I just looked at a can of beans, and there's no mention of arsenic laced chicken or olestra, so clearly your claim is full of shit and you're just a screaming idiot.

Provide proof of metabolic breakdown and or excretion rate for these chemicals.

>source is an ad for a diet plan
my sides, how fucking stupid are you?

Cause it’s not banned in america and they don’t have to put it in ingredients. It’s loaded with roundup.

Alright moron. Go eat 30 chemicals red 45 and a cancer causing level of roundup. I don’t care I just don’t want this shit in MY shit cause I’m smarter than all of you. I’m not reading a fucking book and googling shit for 12 hours to prove you’re retarded.

So you admit you just lied, and you expect us to believe a new lie?

>Flame Retardant drinks
Yes, water puts out fires. Thanks.

>arsenic laced chicken
organic arsenic is found naturally in the ground. yes, arsenic is "all-natural". It gets all over fruits, veg, animals, etc that come in contact with the ground. May they be grown organic or not. It's a given. The FDA has standards for acceptable levels of organic arsenic found in foods because you can't 100% avoid it.

>Farm raised salmon
So what. Would you rather us fish the oceans dry?

>I’m smarter than all of you.
oh look its retarded

Here you nerdy ass fucking cracker heres you’re fucking sources

Attached: DF29E93A-6ED0-44EB-90B9-9EE90D47AFE3.jpg (1280x1712, 181K)

Europoors get really jealous. Must suck living in a third world shithole. Oh well.

Attached: D72AFBF2-8B4A-4C77-9786-0D3B05249AFE.jpg (750x508, 110K)

Wait are you so stupid you don’t know what a fish farm is

Wrong. I hate white people its just american laws.

>heres [sic] you're [sic] fucking sources
>but doesn't provide a single source
>and the only attributions are for points made by the other side
my sides

>eurogibberish
That sentence doesn't even make sense.

>thinks fish farms deplete the oceans of fish
there's stupid, and then there's you

They fucking swim in pools of chemicals and their own shit. How do you losers sit around on a computer all day and still manage to be fucking retards

Fuck off you nerdy cracker this isn’t fucking science class 300 websites all day the same shit and every other government besides America says the same shit. Fuck off with your fucking white nerdy shit

And all whites are bald. Garbage race.

Attached: 9CF92D9A-2C59-451F-A33F-73AF9BF2B9AF.jpg (1200x583, 266K)

>racist screeds
>fuck nerd garbage cracker shit fucking retards
>science denier
>sources bad!
>believe me!
kek, so dumb

Why is it banned everywhere else and why does the entire world say it causes cancer

it doesn't, and they don't

Alright I’m done here. Just arguing with one retard who literally doesn’t even know how to read

I read what you said, refuted it, and you changed your story.

I really do hate america with a passion, the shitty part is traveling is expensive as shit and all of my family live in the U.S I can feel myself getting fucking fatter by the day and it disgusts me the level of exercise required just to keep your bodies in balance because of all of the nasty shit they put in our food

Yeah i know its fucking hell and I’m trapped here. I dont know what the fuck to do. I dont even know where the fuck i want to go. I like asia but they fucking hate weed with a passion. Europe is kinda cold and shitty and never really appealed to me. I like american culture somewhat and i like how the only good sate has legal weed and warm weather but its expensive as fuck.

My suggestion for america is just buy bags of frozen vegetables and cook it on the stove and mix it with herbs. Just fucking sucks i cant eat a fucking cookie or some pizza without getting 300 chemicals. FUCK

Rice beans yogurt meat milk fruits vegetables oats
Even some packaged foods are pretty basic like potato chips, 7 up, pretzels, ice cream

Don’t eat nuclear orange cheese bread products that are stable at room temperature for a year and expect it to be chemical free health food

Holy shit you’re about 5 years too late on this meme

it’s still in other food retard. And theres still 8000 chemicals out there in food

USA...USA...USA!!!!
F O R T I F I E D

Nothing wrong with Glyphosate either. Don't believe the hype.

Oh fuck off

Nothing harmful about Glyphosate when used as directed.

Disliking a company's business practices does not make their products bad.

You don't. Stop eating subway, nigger.

>Angry because he knows he's retarded

Fuck off. All synthetic chemicals are bad. Plants are always better. Plants have health benefits.

I eat garbage like the average American and I have yet to gain enough weight to even be considered "hefty" i'm still a twig. Every person is affected differently. Motherfuckers need to stop generalizing and stop accepting that a few identifications doesn't account for the whole.

That’s because youre fucked in the head. Some people just have a fucking weird ass abnormal appetite and cant gain weight

I’m American and have the same problem. I have been trying to eat healthy and it feels like shit. I’m so fucking addicted to this god awful american food. If i dont eat american food i get headaches, feel tired, sick, hungry, cant move, light headed. I have been slowly weening myself off it eating healthy but yeah...no matter what i do it wont go away

I have been cutting out garbage food for months and i still need at least a little bit or i get sick.

>all whites are bald
Im white and not bald. and no one in my family has gone bald

>Food contains chemicals
WOW INCREDIBLE DISCOVERY. ill have you know that 100% of everything is made of chemicals

>All synthetic chemicals are bad
False. You could produce a synthetic chemical that has the same exact makeup as a naturally found one AND there's plenty of synthetic chemicals that are better than their natural counterparts.
>Plants are always better
Go eat a deadly, neurotoxic plant and tell me how good it is for you.

I use cosmetic products and eat healthy. Every time I find a long chemical name in the ingredients I copy it into google and it says it’s synthetic and causes cancer or causes irritation or damages organs.

Don’t care what you say. My years of research are more right than you. And every natural chemical I look up has 5-10+ health benefits. The synthetic shit is just cheap shortcuts.

Don't eat as shit fast food places? America is responsible for the degeneracy of ultracapitalism. Jews' slave.

I try to eat all healthy but I still want a fuckinf cookie or pizza once in awhile and it’s all loaded with shit.

The Food Babe is an absolute dumbfuck lunatic.
You obviously are as well.

Attached: n.jpg (359x478, 36K)

Every chemical I have discussed is banned in Europe and Asia

> I copy it into google
> My years of research
I don't think this means what you think it means, but ok.

Every synthetic chemical is bad. Every natural is good.

>Years of internet research
Yeah some chemicals are synthetic and cause cancer and some are natural and cause cancer. But im sure you love to cherrypick everything to fit your view of the world.
>Every natural chemical I look up has 5-10 Health benefits.
Sure it does. Water also has many benefits including keeping me alive. Not every natural chemical is going to have health benefits and most of them out there are going to do nothing or even be harmful. The natural foods we eat have been sifted out of the incredibly large pile of other "foods" and plants. Feel free to give me some examples of these "Natural Chemicals" that have so many health benefits. Since your years of research should be ingrained in your memory.

The reason for all those chemicals is they are byproducts of various processes that produce more important stuff.

Those companies can make money and get rid of those byproducts at the same time by selling it to be put in people's food.

They don’t put the natural chemicals in food and cosmetics that cause cancer. They all have health benefits.

If I look long enough I can find products that are all natural. No reason i shouldn’t have that option in my food and cosmetics.

>Generalizing
I know you're wrong already because you keep generalizing things. Not every synthetic chemical is bad and not every natural one is good.

They don’t put fucking poison ivy in food!

Hey! I'm here too ya know?!

>They don't put the natural chemicals in food and cosmetics that cause cancer.
What the fuck are you even trying to say. Yes they put natural chemicals in makeups and foods. when's the last time someone got cancer from wearing makeup? give a source.
>They all have health benefits
You keep saying that but you are also generalizing. I could pick out millions of natural chemicals that have no benefit and are potentially harmful.

>They don't put fucking poison ivy in food!
No shit retard. I never claimed they did. But poison ivy contains all natural chemicals which proves your point of "all natural chemcials have health benefits" wrong.

As an American I regrettably have to corroborate this. as a culture and society we are pathetic and stupid. Its shameful really. Free education and every is still a moron.

Oh ffs dudes, ignore these posts. Its all scare mongering, either from trolls, karen on facebook, or corporate propoganda so you pay triple for organic gluten free non gmo foods which is meaningless.

It is safe to eat. There are many food grade products youd find in non food items, and if "eww cardboard!!" Is your concern then youre kind of being an idiot.

Pic related. Here are the ingredients of a kiwi. A lot of these chemicals are highly toxic in large enough amounts. And some among those are absolutely essential to your survival in small enough amounts. Thats how this works. Dosage.

Attached: food-chemistry-ingredients-organic-all-natural-fruits-eggs-are-not-what-youd-expect.w1456.jpg (1048x1598, 352K)

That’s why half you’re country has teeth like this

Attached: BA03871B-2E02-4C0E-958B-4F9E198CAABC.png (500x483, 101K)

Remember before the internet when we said ignorance was due to lack of access to information? Yeah it wasnt that...

You can lead a horse to water but you cant help that it gets terrified by the niggers infesting it.

Yeah but all that shit has health benefits

Thank god I drink craft beer and smoke american spirits, im so healthy.

>European Football
Kek, soccer is not football

I wouldn't open with it.

Fucking bald ass lying motherfucker

Not all of it, no. Theres waste and non nutritional chemicals in anything.
And again hust because something is in cardboard or whatever doesnt mean that on its own it doesnt have nutritional value, nor does it mean its toxic. Its far more complicated than that.

>foodbabe

Thats the one who says if you cant pronounce an ingredient it means its poisonous. You never cite food babe. Ever.

Idk man every natural ingredient I look up has 10 health benefits and every synthetic one is poison

dumbfuck

Everyday you post this shit, asshole

ITT: Idiots who think they know everything from internet research. And rational people explaining how the others are stupid.

Fuck that shit. Subway is an American company. I'm just pissed that I don't get to experience the real thing.

>synthetic chemical bad!
Just shut the fuck up you'll get exactly the information you want to know by "looking it up"
Not all synthetic chemicals are bad not all natural ones are good. Case Closed.

You're not on probation for being black. You're on probation for being a nigger. Don't be a nigger and you won't have a problem.

Stupid foreigners. Please stop obsessing with us. It's getting kinda weird.

I keep seeing shit about olestra, like that shit was launched in the 90's before being massively pulled from shelves after a week or two. I think the reason stated was; it caused rectal leakage. People will gorge themselves to the point of excess (then double down), but if their buttholes stop working they're out for blood.

>goyim shall be destroyed, oy vey!

Attached: JewPizza.jpg (497x528, 136K)

>how do I avoid this if I live in america
>foreigner

Americans really are stupid dude Jesus

He's lapring bro. Use your head.

Try eating shit.

Attached: 1571972750612.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Sage They changed their recipes in like 2007

This is now a log thread