Drug thread

Drug thread
I'm looking for something that is sure to course hallucinations. I'd take mushrooms but from what I gather visual effects occur rarely and it's mostly like weed
Some advice from you veteran junkies?

Attached: 12058-Drugs_to_Treat_Anxiety_Disorder_1200x628-facebook.jpg (1200x628, 284K)

probbably best to try 2-cb's, they have the come up of ecstacy with hallucinations pretty intense and only lasts 3-4 hours if that, good little starter psychadelic

If you think shrooms are like weed then you haven't taken enough shrooms
Go get some LSD and get crazy dog

shrooms give you visuals man

what access do you have to drugs anyways ???

you haven't gathered SHIT about shrooms dude.

Take some LSD and if you're not tripping enough smoke weed while on it and you'll be fucking sent.

For harder shit DMT or Salvia gives you next level hallucinations. You'll turn into a grasshopper and be mown over by a lawnmower or some shit

I've had 3 intense shroom trips AMA

How do you get access to it generally?
(Not asking for your contacts, to be clear)

My weed dealer gets them during the summer but growing from spore kits is easy.

Is a sober friend to control the trip really required?

Really depends on your mindset and mental health. When I trip I go catatonic and slip in and out of reality for long periods of time. I've also pissed myself once while tripping because I couldn't make it to the bathroom directly across the hall.

I think the biggest thing is that at least the first time you really don't know what's going to happen so I'd recommend having a trip sitter the first time at least.

If you really wanna hallucinate do diphenhydramine

The 2cx class of drugs is mild and forgiving. 4 aco dmt is pretty much synthetic mushrooms so have at it.

Also the combo that made me feel hapiness for the first and only time in my life was 2cb 20mg trip for 2 hours and do a 150mg line of ketamine then get some music and lie down. Nothing And i mean NOTHING comparest to that bliss

Don't do this

And if you want to go full degenerate do some meth, or better aphp(continue to do lines thrue out the trip to not go into speed/pv comedown) drop some acid and when the comedown hits, and it will hit you like a tonne of bricks, do 3 meo pcp(but be shoore to take pcp atleast a couple of times prior, in the spand of a week or two).

And a bammm best trip of your life, crazy good jerkoffs, and on the comedown, some sick ass disso feel with mdma undertones.

Almost forgot have some benzos for the next couple of days.

triple c's. otc, eat half the box and you'll be gone. they can make you "trip" but first you get very ill from eating 12 pills, then for me I felt like I was high on dope, just completely lethargic and motionless and beyond consciousness

You, you you. Other excellent combo is the classic candy flip, drop acid and on the 5-6h mark do some mdma its bliss, but not as good as the 2cb+ket combo.

And remember use 75% of your regular lsd and mdma dose.

Also 3 meo pcp is great for this, or any amphetamine related vomedown. It completely negates it and makes the experience waaay better

Try sleep deprivation, it's free.

DPH is garbage. I've tried it 3 times, upping the dosage each time because I figured I just wasnt doing enough. Got to the upper limits of what people on erowid were talking about doing and still nothing except an intense uncomfortable feeling. Closest I can describe is... you know that random shutter you get while taking a piss? Imagine that feeling, except lasting for a long time. I was just intensely uncomfortable for a couple hours and that was about the only effect I got from it. Couldn't sit down. Couldn't stand up. Couldn't sleep. Nothing made it go away.

Metj doesnt make you hallucinate. Extended periods of being geeked out and lack of sleep is what makes you start seeing shit. Just doing meth once isnt a hell of a lot different than doing blow.

You dont use meth to hallucinate, thats wht lsd is for, meth is for that dopa and sert, so that you can have the best trip of your life.

>course hallucinations
Sounds like fun.

nitrous oxide and mdma. or ketamine

Cmon mate. It was the preferred drug combo of the manson family.

And if any drug combo can make one listen to the beatles songs in reverse and hear the devil it has to be some top notch stuff

If you're on anti-psychotics or mood stabilizers they can often interfere or prevent a good trip from happening.

hallucinating is a meme. its not actually how it seems, and usually just makes you feel unreal or crazy. im not discouraging it, but don't expect much.

I've tripped hard, so yes , hallucinations are real

taking 2x Solpidol (Paracetamol+codeine) for some sort of back/kidney/muscle pain that's left a doctor and the A&E stumped and it's not doing shit but they refused to go any higher up the food chain of pain meds because of dEpEnDaNcE, any recs?

>hallucinations are real

Opiods are the most effective pain relief we have, so fent and heroin are pretty much your only options unless you can get percs from a dealer. Almost all opioids and their analogues are scheduled to my knowledge. Kratom is an alkaloid which works for some people but it probably won't do much better than what you have now

Kek i just realized what I wrote

the tablets are 500mg paracetamol 30mg codeine, I'm not a junky so I'm none the wiser but is that a low or high dose? if something like codeine isn't working what the fuck else is there to do? can you treat something like a pulled muscle with pain meds? I mean I can handle the situation I'm in it's just really obnoxious

OP learn a few words: 'junkies' are people who do heroin. Loosely used by people who don't know about pepole taking other drugs. Don't be those people. Smoking dope or tripping does not make you a junkie. Junkies will steal your last penny or your TV or your sister or anything else they can sell to get money for scag (heroin). Calling smokers and trippers junkies is an insult.

'Sober' refers to people who aren't drinking alcohol. 'Straight' would be more usual for someone who isn't smoking or tripping. And yes, it's definitely good to have a straight buddy, or more experienced trippers with you for your first trip.

I would ask for a muscle relaxer like cyclobenzaprine

30mg codeine is pretty normal dosage but if the pain is that severe I'd see if they would prescribe Tylenol 3 which has oxycodone or hydrocodone I can't remember which

Osteopath here, see an osteopath and get a diagnosis and proper treatment. We are trained, but doctors generally don't know shit about musculoskeletal problems. Leaving something that doesn't respond to painkillers undiagnosed is tantamount to medical negligence.

I just posted this in another thread...

So this was my first intense psychedelic trip I've ever experienced. I started off watching a movie and just enjoying the super intense visuals. I went to take a piss after about an hour and decided to look at myself in the mirror. I watched a third eye grow out of my forehead, then turn into a black hole, which in turn swallow my face. After going back to the movie, I caught myself paying less and less attention to the movie and really getting lost in my thoughts. I decided I wanted to pay more attention to my thoughts so I went to a completely dark and quiet room. While laying on a bed, I went back in time to the prehistoric age somewhere in a forest. I watched a shaman take obscene amounts of psychedelics and relay his trip to the rest of the tribe that was watching him. I could see some entities from the spirit world talking to the shaman and telling him the meaning of life. The spirits weren't talking to me, but I could overhear some parts that they allowed me to hear. Most of what they spirits were saying was static, but I could tell the shaman completely understood. But the parts I could understand were live a life of honor, respect all living things, and devote yourself to the care of children. Then the spirits who were talking to the shaman took me and led me across time. Then they took me to watch John the Apostle write the book of revelation in the bible. The spirits showed me that ol' John was tripping balls which makes a lot of sense. After that, I slowly came back to reality.

I am still not a religious person and I know that my experiences was due to a chemical interaction that I chose to introduce in my brain. But it was just simply amazing.

Feel free to ask any more questions.

visuals only occur in high doses.

Damn... now I wanna talk to God and shit

Yes mushies will cause visual hallucinations if you take enough. 40-50 of them would be a good amount for a first try. Any less and you can be left feeling agitated and like nothing much is happening.

Mushrooms can have a heavier body effect than LSD. Mentally they an be similar. But mushrooms last 4-6 hours and LSD 8-10 hours.

If you don't know much about tripping I'd recommend reading some accounts first. You'll probably find some online nowadays. Way back when, I read 'Psychedelics' by Aaronson, don't know if that is still around, and Doors of Perception and Heaven and Hell by Aldous Huxley.

Eat 3-4 grams of shrooms and you’ll get visuals for sure. That or get LSD, 2C-i, or 2C-b.

/thread

Attached: 1541355845152.jpg (960x390, 63K)

Not true. Visuals occur in medium doses. High doses can lead to something way beyond visuals, where everything goes calm and clear.

yeah I asked for muscle relaxers, they gave me a prescription for Difene instead which as I understand it is an NSAID which I'm already on (vimovo). Also I'm taking two of the Solpadol so in total it's 1g paracetamol 60mg codeine.

They weren't able to diagnose the issue because it has really odd symptoms in which I'm feeling perfectly fine except whenever I breathe in, or hiccup I get a severe shooting pain in my left flank to the point where if I'm standing and I get a hiccup my knees buckle. The pain isn't spreading and it is only ever occurring when I take a deep breath or hiccup. If I were to describe the onset of the pain it's kind of like stubbing your toe but the pain is dialed up to 11.

How many in a gram? Never used to weigh them, just count them.

Try mescaline or dmt
Normal dose, fast take

Or high doses of lsd

Yep, can't diagnose over the internet but take it to an osteopath. If you want a recommendation let me know where you are.

Depends entirely on the size of each. Just weigh them.

So this was on 6 grams of magic mushrooms and it was only my second time trying them. My first time was 2 grams and it was a completely different experience. Fuck, if you've never experienced it, it really is bizarre. You need to have the right mindset for it and do not take these things lightly.

you could make ayahuasca, you can look up how online and can probably find the needed ingredients on an auction website

I'd be surprised if you'd be able to give a recommendation due to the rural nature of where I live but I live in Galway, Ireland. I can imagine 2 things that would make a visit to an osteopath difficult, 1. I'm fat so getting at or diagnosing muscles is probably difficult and 2. The doctors and nurses have done plenty of prodding at the area in question and it hasn't hurt at all. Even if it was something like a pulled muscle it would still be extremely odd because as it is I live an extremely sedentary lifestyle.

>

Furthermore, if you don't want to fall in meth and still have a psychedelic effect, ketamine will give you what you need

Hallucinigenisis isn't garunteed on any drug of any class. Some people just do not hallucinate. Strassman encountered about 14% of participants didn't experience hallucinigenisis at typically breakthrough doses of DMT. If you're on serotinergic drugs then forget about it happening. That being said try 5-7 grams of dried cubensis and see what happens. If nothing aquire some crystal salvinorin-a from a chem supply company and vaporize it at 287°F hold in for as long as possible and exhale. Stop persuing anectdotal evidence and stick with science.

Lol 2cb for your first time i wouldnt do it. if youre gonna do research chemical do 2-Ci

Srry for typo,
Was what i took for my first take, blackedout the whole night but the next morning blew my mind, felt like laice in ownderland, all the colors and textures things were made off were slowly moving inside the outlines of the objects, started to feel the energy of eevry living thing surrounding me was a blast indeed

Alice in wonderland fk my keyboard*

Here you go, if you can get yourself to Salthill, google Karl Prendergast. Sound chap, been in practise a long time.

Yeah understood Alice but liked laice in ownderland LOL. Love the description too.

Phenelethyamines are bottom tier hallucinogens. 2CB is illegal almost anywhere and 2CI is garbage. MDMA and mescaline are the only acceptable phenelethylamines.

And don't worry about the fat, we have slightly better ways of diagnosing than just prodding.

Do any anons know of any RCs that are similar to amphetamines of any kind? I need mental clarity and focus but euphoria would also be great.

Some other guys mentioned 2cb and i like 2ci a lot more. Just giving my input i do not think its garbage. Mescaline is great.

Huh didn't think I'd actually get a recommendation, thank you. Quite surprising really as I'd have mostly expected a simple "fuck off" based on us being on this being Cred Forums

Getting these later actually, any advice for cb2

>You need to have the right mindset for it and do not take these things lightly.
Absolutely. You have to give yourself over to the experience, and some people aren't comfortable letting go like that.

On one of my earliest trips I had a similar feeling, that I wanted to take myself off somewhere quiet and just sit. I found an empty bedroom, and sat and looked into the darkness. I felt space, impossible to describe, we know what it looks like, but I felt it. And there was sound, it was again impossible to describe, a little like playing with a long reverb setting, if anyone is into recording. When you take something like the tinkling of bells and a light breeze and a wash from a synth and it all blends together to give this crystalline ocean of sound. Never overpowering, and intensely beautiful. I've heard the phrase 'the music of the spheres' to describe the sound the universe makes, so I guess it could have been that.

I always did prefer actually talking to people here rather than just being a dick. I can do that anytime.

That sounds terrible.

Cred Forums on drugs: round table of peaceful discussion
Cred Forums on anything else:fuck fuck faggot faggot cuck cuck larp larp

Trying to look for ice in 831 area. Any tips on finding a plug? Need it for microdosing.

Fuck off

Nice qunits

The natural forces of the b/universe restore order.

isopropylphenidate or go doctorshopping for Adderall.

isopropylphenidate

Don't be a fag and just try every drug out there. Just avoid as much as possible the bathsalts.

>I'd take mushrooms but from what I gather visual effects occur rarely and it's mostly like weed
What the fuck

Attached: eb99246308cb58372c70c0b789997276.png (600x512, 411K)

Go buy a San Pedro cactus, about 18 inches long. Look up how to make peyote tea from it. Simple as shit.

Thanks anons. What is meant by doctorshopping?