Ask me anything ???

Ask me anything ???

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2316, 1.47M)

how is your 401k doing?

I’m UK

Why are you so fucking fat?

Why couldn't you change the photo orientation before uploading?

How many girlfriends?

Would say so fat but fat ? And by eating a lot haha
I take a selfie and that’s how it looks when uploaded can’t help it

1 ?

Have you ever considered renting yourself out as one of those lake floats where one person lays on one side the another jumps off a ladder or tower to the other side to propel them high into the air into the water?...it may be quite lucrative for you

Does your little guy there get to explore much?

are you happy? also are you the guy who can't have sex with his gf because she's fat as well?

Please do leave

That’s would be actually cool if I could haha
Yeah he gets a lot of bother in there haha
Yeah I’m happy and I that statement is kind of true we can only just do it haha

m or f

Have you ever considered getting an extra large fanny pack and just putting your large stomach roll inside of it to help alleviate the weight and pressure it puts on your back?

Male haha you’re fucked if you can tell a fat man and fat women

You know what that could be such a good idea but it totally won’t work

are you the drachenlord?

if you lose weight your cock will get bigger mate

Have you considered being a professional cuddler? With such a large and encompassing body, I'm sure you are warm most of the time. As long as you bathe regularly, you may be able to comfort people by cuddling with professionally...This is an actual job that some people get paid for

Could be ?
Yeah not my much really now though besides I’m happy with how it looks now Yeah I’ve been told I have good hugs haha and I do wash a lot anyway as it’s very easy get smelly haha but would be a perfect job that haha

on a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you hate yourself?

1 I’m actually happy with my self I don’t mind getting even fatter tbh

oh ok
well enjoy life then user

Do you think you could tell me a bit about it? I'm fat too (not as fat but smaller dick I suppose) and I'm really self-conscious about how I would appear or perform if I went into a relationship with someone

Have you considered getting a double mastectomy and donating them to a breast cancer survivor? That would be an extremely generous thing to do.

Thanks
Yeah you just got to go for you are what you are and and the girl definitely knows what you look like so just give your best
Wow never thought of that but that’s a good thing to do

kek u should end thyself

Attached: 1582061605303.gif (400x500, 1.91M)

Which side is up?

Why you trolling?
Timestamp

Haha fuck off I would time stamp and still be told fake”FUCK OFF”

Bump

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2316, 1.56M)

Keep these coming please