Who else medium-well/well-done master race?

Who else medium-well/well-done master race?
Cooking enhances the flavor and in many cases can get rid of meal ruining chewiness.

I mean, sure, if you have a really high quality piece, like a File Mignon, then yeah it can be good either way though even then I wouldn't necessarily say that cooking it thoroughly makes it "worse" as opposed to just different, a different taste, a different experience, still delicious and great.

Attached: steak.png (407x588, 390K)

you fucking people.. eat a bullet alongside your charcoal steak.

Attached: 1580973092583.jpg (900x960, 123K)

well done master race checking in

Attached: 86d764563e4258523bdd380de569cfdf.jpg (640x481, 64K)

Still not funny, faggot.

I just don't eat steak. Tried it in all forms. Most overrated meal in existence

enjoy your tofu, fagtron

If it's pink, it's not ready. Only retards eat blood.

I bet you put a1 on steak, faggot. Rare is the best way. Anything else is shoe leather. NIGGER

i like a flaming yon well done with ketchup and a sprig of parsley

>I bet you put a1 on steak

why not? A1 is delicious

I actually had some tofu in a nice sauce the other day.
I hadn't had tofu in years.
it was surprisingly tasty and enjoyable.
just saying.

Nah, man. You want rare at a nice steakhouse since they know how to cook it. Anywhere else you're better off getting medium rare

no, you ate a nice sauce that made the flavorless congealed bean goo taste like a nice sauce

Attached: ss.jpg (600x455, 35K)

Lol

>I cant cook and cant afford to go to a good restaurant so I've only ever eaten crap steak and that's everyone else's fault

This is the most soy boy shit I have ever heard. Kys

Agreed, if it ain't bleeding it's not with eating

op is a pussy, i eat all meats raw. Beef, chicken, OPs tight transgender ass, and pork.

If you hate yourself that much, then by all means.

If it's prepared properly, then I do like a medium or a rare steak. But when some macho idiot chars the outside and leaves the inside raw, then food poisoning happens.
A rare steak takes patience to cook, because it's not raw inside, it's reached the decent temperature that makes the meat tender, kills bacteria and possible parasites - that kind of steak is delicious.
Redneck macho idiot steak is just a sinnewy, chewy mess and requires a quick trip to the E.R.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1582095459238.gif (300x307, 1.79M)

>Thinks the juice is blood
Wow how retarded

enjoy shitting worms you fucking caveman, you mutts will bring the next plague

"Still cook 5 more minutes just to be safe"

Attached: lL68XIT.png (625x626, 65K)

i just know one thing and that is that RARE is for fucking braindead people. eating raw meat is stupid and unhealthy, if you dont care you are even dumber and probably american too.

based and meatpilled

A Bleu newyork strip or other high quality cut is the only good kind of steak, enjoy ur boot leather cuck

Bacteria and parasites only occured on the surface of the beef (unless it has been punctured or some shit)

The president likes his steaks well done with ketchup, so that's good enough for me.

Lol this is true. Thats flavorless has has the texture of wet soggy bread.