How can i become Cred Forums famous

how can i become Cred Forums famous

ive decided 19 days into the second month of 2020 this will be my short term goal

can u lads help me?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x288, 22K)

what kind of famous? degenerate famous? e-celeb famous?

nah just known or recognized

neither for good or for bad.

when people think of Cred Forums i want them to spare a thought for me

it's hard for me to think of a neutral way to become infamous here, let alone strikes me as beside the purpose of it being an anonymous board

Live stream kys.

I still see that vid of the kid blowing his brains out from time to time

>let alone strikes me as beside the purpose of it being an anonymous board

wat

perhaps

im fascinated by the collective group think on this board

i was wondering if my personality and POV was so distinct as to stand out on Cred Forums

probably not but it was merely a thought

post multiple threads of andy sixx and how you would like his logs down your throat every single day for the next 2 years and you should be about there

Unless you have tits....

Attached: 1547259600983.png (587x634, 263K)

buy a sword and head off to Pakistan to kill Bin Laden .. oh wait ...

Go to China and Livestream yourself licking doorknobs

if something stands out it usually gets torn down, and goes away naturally, unless it is forced, which is garbage anyways.

Becoming Cred Forums famous is easy.

An hero
Under age b&
Dumpster fire teen slut with consequences that will never be the same
Adhd 3d squares
Collect your ejaculate

There is no point tho.

You’re asking other people how to be interesting.

That’s enough proof that you’re just a generic, dull, POS with nothing to offer.

Get a personality, you pathetic cunt

this is true

it would be nice if Cred Forums could recognize Cred Forums on the street though

fame is a pretty gay goal
like why would I care what other people Ill never see think about me? Sounds very pointless

Anyway its p easy to get famous, if you are willing to sacrafice your shame. Just do shit that brings as much attention to you as possible.
This is why shit like boonk gang blew up
why every rapper looks like a raid boss criminal clown
etc

also follow easy clickbait shit that is popular. It changes every month but just hoping on waves can get you some subs and follows
give money to homeless people, and make a big deal about it
make shitty 4am content
etc. whatever the wave is

thats the easy way at least

Who are you?

missing the point u fucking faggot

>it would be nice if Cred Forums could recognize Cred Forums on the street though
why? this place isn't a sports team or youtube

OP here im talking about being famous on Cred Forums and only fucking Cred Forums

thanks for all the info though twat

but it could be a secret cult

The point is that OP has no ideas or imagination. He’s a generic, unremarkable, dull, fucking asshole

Are you this fucking stupid?

bitch it aint a secret no more, hasn't been for years, and get out of here with the cult punk shit

Op is the sad lonely kid in the neighbourhood who smashes a window because the other kids tell him he’ll be in their gang.

He smashes the window then they kick shit out of him and put him in the river

You become famous by pretending you are famous. That's how you "become" anything these days now.

You want to be a hunter? Tell real hunters to go to hell, dress up in a stupid outfit you think hunters wear, and go out and pretend to hunt while getting likes on instagram.

Want to be good? Go take a selfie with a starving nigger, mention something about world hunger, and leave the kid where you found it.

Humiliate me, mache alles!

Do something like this op!

cope harder faggot

Clearly touched a nerve. You’re so desperate to be accepted.

People can smell your desperation

fame on Cred Forums > acceptance

Does your mom know you visit this website?

Give it a couple of years and you’ll be working fast-food like the other generic bores.

Uhh I heard in Minecraft you can become famous by blowing up the dnc hq