Hows this for creative you faggots

Hows this for creative you faggots.

Plastic window insulation on windows creating an airtight seal. Already done

Double dose of sleeping pills.

A full 50 lbs tank of CO2 with a regulator set.on the max flow rate of 10 cubic feet per min set on a timer for after one falls asleep.

Seal door with packing tape.

Successful painless suicide? Give me an answer.

Attached: 1580958755291.png (629x640, 236K)

Try it and let us know

Bumping for an answer you fucks.

Literature says unconsciousness can occur within minutes, would you wake up from lack of oxygen?

why suicide user, get disability and do coke and hookers all day, anything is better than killing yourself

I just dont want to keep trying, I've tried books therapy, I cant control my anger or stop thinking about my past relationship ending it's the cowards way out I agree wholeheartedly. I just cant see continuing worth it.

I've heard of other cannabis growers dying from co2 inhalation, first you pass out then while on the floor where concentrations are high asphyxiation occurs. How painless would this be? Would you awake before going into coma?
Medfags?

Not one of you fucking lurkers can post anything relevant or meaningful? What the fuck else do you have to do rn.

>CO2
Not painless. Will feel like suffocating. CO2 concentrations is what causes you to want to breath. N2 is a better choice.

But if your already under the effect of sleeping pills and asleep would you feel like your suffocating?

Also no access to NO2 but I have a full 50 lbs tank of CO2 with a regulator and timer

>Hows this for creative you faggots.

Sounds like every exit guide ever posted here.

Unless it's a sleeping pill dosage that'll kill you, I'd expect you'd wake up because of suffocating.

Lol well it garnered some responses which is what I wanted didnt it you fucking dull faggot

>NO2
N2
Not NO2

I understand your point but at high enough concentrations you go unconscious before asphyxiation occurs from what I've read

Well look at this fucker right here, let's argue semantics about the correct gas, when obtaining either is out of a normal person's reach

Enjoy panicky suicide with that c02 until those pills kick in that's what they do to pigs in slaughter houses and they go nuts

Attached: e61.jpg (1288x976, 280K)

Regulator set on a timer for after the sleeping pills kick in. Read the original post you overlooking swine

I've already read that CO2 is used to euthanize lab animals and looked at the results, convulsions and panic are documented. But those animals are awake I'd already be unconscious (asleep) from a large dose of sleeping pills, people die from CO overdose in their sleep all the time, would CO2 be similair? Right?

do you already know how many slleping pills you'd need?

Whatever makes you feel better

I figured a double dose of an over the counter sleep aid would work, I have never used them and would think due to a lack of tolerance that would do the trick

I say go for helium. Easy to get, and nonreactive. I got a big tank and a respirator for when wanna check out of existence. That being said, I'm obligated to tell you that you shouldn't anhero. Keep the supplies like a comforting exit sign and keep pushing through

Attached: x6.png (1115x1600, 961K)

I dont feel good you fucking idiot. Hence the suicidal ideation. For fucks sake if your gonna troll bring your a game you fucking parroting cunt. Maybe an actual original comeback for once?

Fairly painless suicide method:
Slit your hand veins open, lie down on the floor and do hand contraction movements until you die of blood loss.

Helium tanks aren't pure helium anymore plus I dont wanna acidently blow out my lungs if I crank the fucker up to high. But I appreciate your option and sentiment

You know the two big veins on your hands?
Those. Yeah.

It's super easy to call up a welding supply store and get compressed gas delivered. It's not like air is controlled by the state.

And one hell of a mess and visual for my sorry fucking relative or friends to find. I'd like to not be such an asshole to those I'm leaving behind. Get your head out of your ass user and think outside the box. Fuck.

Helium homie here. My dude, your concern about your family and friends leads me to believe you do in fact still have ties to the world of the living. Why not open up to them?

Attached: M1.jpg (887x1400, 383K)

Ok sgt. sherlock why would a welding supply carry N2? an inert gas not used in welding to my knowledge, maybe if I wanted compressed oxygen or acetylene. I have a fucking full CO2 tank I'm using what I have.

Order yourself a couple grams of Heroin, put it into a glass and drink it. No need to inject it. Just hop on the Onion to have it delivered to your doorstep.

I feel you helium homie but after trying and making progress and backsliding to a point worse then where I started, I just dont want to put in the effort anymore it's so much work to fix myself, correct my distortions, correct my lack of confidence cause by my ex leaving me for a fucking ftm trans ex junky fucking slut, I've open up to my friends and therapist and they want to help but nothing sticks, every success is fleeting and suicide is just infinitely easier

I fucking hate heroin my ex was a junky before I met her and she really fucked me up. Nausea vomiting and hist of other symptoms before the lights go out? Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

You're a lazy fuck. Kys

Lmao that's the point you fucking parrot! Please continue spamming unoriginal kys's all over this website.

All I need is answers. If someone is asleep would they regain consciousness if one of the side effects of being in a high CO2 environment is less of consciousness?

I would be sleeping on the floor where the concentration would be highest, I have a small bedroom. 3 minutes of 2.5 cubic feet per min is enough to bring the room to 1000 ppm, max of the regulator is 10 cf/m I could achieve more then the lethal 5k ppm within 2 min

Christ man, that's heavy. I feel you. But that's heavy. I dunno dude. I'd like to offer you some grand piece of wisdom to put it all into perspective. Maybe make life seem a little less like a tar pit of eternal suffering. Hell, I'd like to find that for myself honestly. But I truly think that such a thing does not exist. It's bogus, dude. The people you love change and leave you behind. Sometimes I feel like the whole ass popluation of Earth got in on some kind of memo that I missed out on. And it does get me looking at that tank with a glisten in my eyes. But I dunno. I guess I just keep telling myself "what do you have to lose?" And I sift through the shit another day. Not so much "motivational advice" as it is a suggestion to spread your cheeks and continue to be sodomized by the universe. But it gets me through

Attached: x1 (2).jpg (886x1400, 402K)

I appreciate your candor and the time you took to reply, thank you

Anytime, man. Life is too short to be an ass all the time, eh?

Attached: x2 (1).jpg (886x1400, 837K)

I wish I could find the balance between the too, it seems as if I'm always on one end or the other. Kudos to to you for being one of the few on here who's not a selfish shitposter, I gotta go take care of some stuff, good luck out there helium bro

I know what you mean. My father used to tell me "If there was someone who figured out how to live the perfect life, there wouldn't be much of a point for the rest of us living at all." Regardless, I wish you the best in your future endeavors, and I do hope you get the chance to experience them.

Attached: x20 (1).jpg (780x1200, 565K)

N2 is not out of a normal person's reach.