Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums

I'm 23, married, and have 4 kids. I am a furloughed locomotive engineer. We lost our house, moved back in with her mom and step dad and they told me I was unwelcomed because they think I'm not trying to get a job. My wife refuses to move them in with my dad so I can be with them until I return to work.

Since my wife is keeping my kids from me, and told me she is done with me. I have now faced my biggest fear. No matter what, my children will not actually grow up with me and will be damaged just like I was growing up.

I want to kill myself via overdose on vyvanse, since that's all I got. However, I'm too much of a coward and want to convince myself that my kids actually would still benefit from having me around. But I know my wife will remarry and they'll have a stepdad they see more than me anyways.

Please Cred Forums, help me convince me I need to kill myself. Help me realize the truth and that my kids will never love me and respect me like they would've if I wasnt a fuck up.

Since this would be a favor, I will post my location after I take the Vyvanse so that way you guys can see you helped me meet my peace.

Attached: c65145d.jpg (1280x960, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/GREAwKY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's still a place for you in their lives. A meaningful one too, despite the fact that you won't see them everyday. Your wife will struggle to move on and find someone long term that will take over the responsibility of 4 children. You're only 24 and sound like you need to man up a lot. Your life is still going and your need to end it is just ridiculous - did you ever want to be a father because you're clearly not acting like one.

I'm not a man. I'm not a father, you're right

The fact that your greatest fear is someone else fathering your children and having supposedly fucked up their lives tells me you do want to be a dad and a good one. So go and do that instead of this desperate plea for attention on the arsehole of the internet.

How long have you been furloughed? Can you put all these events into a timeline?
Maybe get a job at the bakkan oilfield. Although I don't think your wife really took her vows seriously if you being furloughed is enough for her to become a Karen. Dating and marriage in America especially is a crapshoot and thus why intend to either marry a foreigner or just get a mail order bride and take my chances to start a family then, after living life and improving myself for my 20s. But seriously we need more details to help.

I don't care where you end up living, I hope someone comes to your place at 2am and blows some kind of loud ass horn incessantly. Fuck you and die.

this is why i don't aspire to accomplish anything substantial, you're just begging the universe to tear you down. way to go faggot.
>Vyvanse

hahahahahaha

>23
>4 kids

Attached: 95F2638C-F5E0-4B6E-9AA3-D6D2EEA60F61.jpg (500x385, 63K)

Let me guess, the first time you had sex with her she said: “don’t worry user, a doctor told me I can’t get pregnant”

>you cant wut? HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

I'm 36 and I have 1 kid who is 4 years old. My life feels like it's constantly on hard mode - 4 kids at 23 says to me that your brain has fucking fried through lack of maturity and this is your way out - sorry son, doesn't work like that. Man up

That reminds me i got an adderall i gotta take.

Kek! I fucking died fsr

Faggot, grow up.

OP don't do it, if your wife doesn't accept you
then man up and divorce. Let her take the kids.

The solution is easy. Kill her parents.

M8 you can build trains. What kid wouldn't want a father like that.

I don't think it's that kind of engineer, user.

imgur.com/GREAwKY

Are you in the U.S.A?

let the cuck raise your kids, who cares. Nothing rejuvenates the soul like new pussy