Are there any painless suicide methods with household items? I'm too much of a pussy to slit my wrists...

Are there any painless suicide methods with household items? I'm too much of a pussy to slit my wrists, I don't have any high buildings near me, and I can't order stuff online. Is there some widely available drug maybe that I can easily overdose myself with and is 100% lethal? Thank you.
(Please don't spam this with "suicide is bad". That's not what this thread was for)

Attached: 1579778421617.jpg (626x534, 142K)

google suicide bag, helium tanks can be bought at wallmart

i love you

get on disability and do cheap hookers and coke, anything is better than killing yourself.

I heard staring a charcoal fire in a small enclosed space can knock you out and you die peacefully.

Get yourself a can of nitrogen and a bag. You can lay back against the wall, put the bag over your head and put the hose blowing in the back. You'll peacefully pass out and die due to lack of oxygen. Painless and quick.

buy a toy pistol and quickdraw it on police men

Doesnt work everywhere

Just spend the rest of your life doing drugs dude it makes ya feel good and the more you do the closer you get to dying

You gotta be black for this one though

i know one, but you're gonna need a dozen eggs and a roll of toilet paper.

helium is a really small molecule, and it migrates right through a lot of rubber, which is why a lot of helium balloons deflate so quickly.

argon is just as neutral, and you can buy it at welding suppliers, and it's a much bigger element so it won't leak out of the gaps in your mask.

drop a car on yr head

buy a $2 tin of shoe polish and do the old minstrel cosplay

I already know that. I just think my family will get weirded out when they see me come in with a fucking helium tank. I wouldn't really have any function for that besides suicide, so that would be too suspicious

Fucking cheap hookers doesn't really sound like fun. The drugs, sure. But I don't have the money for that.

I don't have access to such a thing. Also I just want to die and not start a fire that could endager other people.

See . But just for curiosity: How much nitrogen would I need?

I'm white. They'd just taze me and I could go to prison.

I'm intrigued

What about sleeping pills? Can't you just overdose yourself with that? And is that really lethal?

Pick your head up OP, there's always something more. Even if it feels like nothing there's always something still there for you. People still care about you even though you don't think they do. Whatever you do don't give up. I've had extreme depression to the point I had a noose ready to be hung up in my closet for about 8 months. Just. Keep. Going. The light always reaches people at some point. Hell if you need to try volunteering or going to church. Something to help you keep occupied.

Attached: gZ38ujB.png (657x527, 27K)

ask ur dad to chloro you and fukc you to death

first, you'll need to unroll the toilet paper and fold it up into a pad about two feet long. keep the tube, you'll need that.

I appreciate the attempt and thank you for the kind words, but this is not why I'm here. I know that I could get my shit together if I tried and I know that I will probably hurt people by doing this and that I could contribute to society in any way. I know that things could get better. The thing is, things got better. After a long time of being at the lowest lowpoint of my life, I had a glimpse of hope. And I got my shit together to chase that light, just for it to leave just this morning. I'm beyond broken and I'm tired of this. I could get my shit together for another fucking go, but I just don't want to. I'm done here. Imagine playing a frustrating video game, where you spend days trying to beat a boss, just to then finally lower its health to 1% and get one shotted by some cheap bs. And you never even liked the game to begin with. There were some cool ideas and you had an amazing time at some point because of a certain thing, but that thing is gone for good and now you just keep playing it to say that you finished it. Some people might like fighting the same frustrating boss for days or weeks, but not everyone is like that. I just got tired of it and want to stop playing. This is just not my type of game, you know? That's how I feel about this. And I made this thread to find a way to stop it. Not encouragement to continue doing something I really hate.

Fucking shoot yourself we gave you options take em or leave em

Guns are illegal where I come from. If they weren't I probably would have already done it years ago. Totally forgot to mention that.

But yeah, that's fair I guess. Thanks for all the suggestions, guys.

Is it possible to commit suicide with an overdose of energy drinks?

And if possible, how many would you need to achieve it and which brand is more likely?

I've done the math a few times and determined it's not worth it. It's going to hurt or make you really sick regardless. Even worse, you may fail but do lasting damage that you then have to live with because they'll have you on suicide watch.

be careful with helium. if it ddoesnt go acording to plan you will get brain damage

So the only 100% chance of dying from a suicide attempt would be by jumping off a cliff or blasting your brains out with a shotgun?

Another attention seeking faggot.
If you had the balls to an hero you wouldn't care for pain.

Butt chug handle of vodka
Go for walk in snowy winter woods
?????
Profit

Passing out drunk with your head on a railroad track would be expedient
They add air to that shit now to save helium. You need to get gas from a welding shop. Dry nitrogen will work.

This is unironically probably the best way

Better yet the family and friends will just think they had a battle of an alcohol that they lost to. Literally the most fun and easiest way to due short of shooting a gram of china white