My friend needs to steal his neighbors truck and needs to know what the fastest way is...

my friend needs to steal his neighbors truck and needs to know what the fastest way is. i’m pretty sure he said it was a 1998-2006 chevy silverado

pic related

Attached: 55000871-3900-40E6-BF98-1EDFA6E0FD89.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Need more info ? does he need to drive it or steal something out of it ?

A grenade

he wasn’t specific he just said he wants to take it so i think just drive it?

pull the ignition column out with a dent puller. start with flathead. drive it like you stole it, because you did steal it. nigerian.

tell us what happened lad

Attached: 1581734565578.jpg (347x635, 22K)

well unless he can hotwire then you will probably need to steal the keys, you will be surpised how well you might need to prepare this

from what my friend told me his neighbor basically popped his tires but there’s no solid evidence of him doing so but he did admit to my friend about it but he wants to get him back for it

Get a brick through the window, cut the power lines to the battery, take a screw driver and jam it in the ignition. Put truck in neutral and roll that motherfucker of a cliff.

what exactly do you do with this dent puller

pull dents

Alright so you're gonna want to pop the hood, attach jumper cables to the battery, then just clip the negative to your shoe, then the positive to the starter. The current from the ground is enough to turn it over.

i think my friend wants to take it to his buddies shop and get it stripped so this wouldn’t be an option

you put a screw in the end, screw assembly into ignition, use dent puller action to forcibly remove the column tyrone.

is this the quickest way?

Make sure to touch the live wires with your bare hands

i’m not stealing it he is..

Ah, the good ole SWIM

OP here! That fucking worked!! Thanks user

Post vid of your friend driving or fake and gay

well no real answers or tips are being said so wouldn’t be able to do it

It's probably easier to break into his house and steal the keys tbh. Even though it's an "older" car, most that era still had decent security systems linked in with their ignition/starter. I used to be a mechanic years ago and even I'd struggle I reckon.

Hey stupid. When you yank the ignition assembly, the key turns within that to complete the contact. When you rip that out, you no longer need the key. You touch the wires together, and that mimics what the key would do. He gave you solid advice.

Open up hood, take a letterman and put it to the starter solenoid. If you put it across the two "terminals" it should start right up. If it's an older truck.

Likely has VATS sercurity system. Can't hot wire past that.

It might be new enough to have a chip in the key.

My 2004 Focus has a chip in the key and will not start or unlock the steering lock if the lock cylinder is bypassed (I had to repair the lock cylinder and I tried these) and was introduced not long after, considering this thing's a truck that would be a lot kore expensive it probably has better security

why did it take 8 years to build his truck? most trucks are only a single car year? like mine is a 2009 ford f150 how did he get his 1998-2006 chevy?

He means the model range, specifically it's a 1998-2003 pre-facelift 1st gen Silvarado

FFS pls tell us you're trolling

Union shop.

Probably the garbage PATS with a resistor in the key, 32 options so might take a while