Why aren't you voting for Mayor Pete?

Why aren't you voting for Mayor Pete?

Attached: 5223869_032819-kgo-ap-pete-buttigieg-img.jpg (1300x732, 742K)

Attached: aEpO4oU9vM7b_qkIDw2j4nT4esZZ8ITAA8-Gdp6zeZo[1].jpg (720x1280, 109K)

Because he's got no chance. Shit, I think he'd be great. BUT. It'll be Trump vs. Bernie with Bllomberg running as spoiler to split a dem vote and ensure the monied elite don't have to pay taxes. Sorry for the spoilers.

>MSNBC polling reveals that Bernie's approval rating just plummeted 6 points up.

Because I can't stop laughing at his name

cuz he won't die allowing Hillary to become Mrs. President.

because I'm not not an actual fucking troglodyte

Attached: F1991FA9-126D-448E-B317-26598284EEE6.jpg (1200x927, 108K)

lol

checked

Gayor Buttplug of South Bendover?

Based George Zimmerman is suing the fuck out of that flaming faggot.

what for?

he'd give a whole new meaning to presidential aids

Because he voted for the keystone pipeline

I'm a faggot and even me and my husband don't want this dumbass in. He's such a fake person, and he's also a ratfaced liar. Not surprising he's not making any headway when even fags don't vote for a faggot.

Attached: 1580336803979.jpg (532x800, 94K)

president buttpirate doesn't sound good

because the only good centrist is a dead centrist. fuck that rat and all his rat supporters.

Because Warren is the candidate that could have the most positive impact on the quality of life of Americans.

>a magatard pretending to be leftist
that's something new

American Indians

Nah I'm not voting for trump either. I don't see why you're making an assumption like that based on zero evidence. Nice try though cock goblin.
I just don't think this asshole is anywhere close to being a good president, and the fact that so many people are talking about it like "we need the first gay president" makes me hate him anymore. It's like the "it was her turn" people. Ill probably end up voting for Bernie although I would prefer to vote for Yang, but I don't think he has any chances.

can you imagine the first lady being a man? me neither. haha. case closed baby

I assumed because you use vulgar language and have no real arguments

Oh, pardon me for not bothering to type out proper Reddit spaced essays to show you a point by point of why I don't like a specific candidate. And I'll talk however I feel like and if you have a problem with it that's a you issue. It has nothing to do with my voting decisions. People like you are why Trump got elected. And if I'm being honest, I'm not a Democrat anymore, I am an independent because of people like you. The party has gone to shit in the last ten years. Fuck Trump, but fuck you guys more for not getting the fuck over it and learning from your mistakes.

you're still continuing to prove you're actually a redneck magatard

Not voting for a fudge packer

Ah, the out gay man who is a closet republican.

Warren is a fake piece of shit who won't deliver anything she's promised for any minority.

because I can't think of 1 reason to vote for him... not 1

You're proving the rights point about the Democratic party. But hey man, we've already seen how well that works for you. I hope that people like you don't cause Trump to win again. You do you, believe what you want about me. I don't care anymore, and I'm not going to apologize to someone for not sharing the same views. Go back to being a stereotype.

He's a white man

I'm not even an american

Because he is a nasty faggot.

Oh, then you should give zero fucks about our politics. Fuck off then.

Found the preteen

Sounds like you know ALL the gay terminology

Yeah, and?

Because I'm voting for Trump.

Enema 2020

he's a gaylord

She bad squaw.

communist + faggot = no vote

That's your sodomite prey sense tingling.
You would like that, wouldn't you?

too gay to win