How do I get my wife to cuck me...

How do I get my wife to cuck me? Finally brought up that I would like to see her fucked by another man but she says I satisfy her completely and hasn't been attracted to other guys since we committed. Is this what being a victim of success is like?
Also, general cuck thread.

Attached: 35ec3a65-88a1-4f20-96b3-dc2e43b93214.jpg (640x960, 107K)

Introduce your wife to dildos.
My wife has sex with other men but she is blindfolded and I arrange everything... sometimes it's only physical and nothing to do with attraction to the bull/other guys which is the case with my wife and may be the case with yours.

start by posting her nudes here and showing her that all these guys are jerking off to her. might show her the power she has

start by posting her spread eagle in all her glory

Yeah she's had dildos before, and before we met she had sex with 15 other guys and some girls too. She said it would feel like cheating even though I said I was fine with it. She's also self conscious about her body, which i don't get because she's not fat or anything. Now I'm trying to ease into it by trying to get her to flirt with other guys online first, but still not sure if she's on board with it

I've tried twice to get mine to do it and she's up for it till the day then backs out. We had hotel booked luckily a friend who works there let's room out for 4 to 5 hrs at the back of complex so it's quiet. But it's twice I've let those guys down. Hopefully 3rd time lucky.

She actually found out I shared her pics before and wasn't too happy about it.

Attached: 1db629b9-137c-4c87-a8cc-f157fbc1453d.jpg (1080x1920, 255K)

get your testosterone levels checked and try not fuck with the sanctity of marriage to satisfy your perversions, you degenerate faggot

Go tell that to the millions of people getting divorced. It's just sex; she's already fucked 15 other guys, what does one more matter?

lol you pussy

Wife cheated on me a few times, OP.
Helps to have a little dick.

So your friend knew what was happening in the hotel and did he know it was your wife too?

> millions divorce and she's fucked 15, WHAT'S 1 MORE!!??

not taking the piss, you're severely lacking as a man if you don't see a problem with your logic here mate. I feel sorry for you wife. Don't intentionally ruin your marriage because your into being humiliated, you and utter creep.

Yeah my dick is just average. Apparently her ex had a huge dick which would hurt during sex so now she says mine is the perfect size. I always assumed she just said it as to not hurt my feelings but she might actually think that if she doesn't want to fuck other dudes

Yes he knew it was my wife doing the deed. But it didn't happen. She freaked out first time as the foyer had around 10 guys in the bar area and she didn't like the look of a couple of them. Luckily they only seen her nude so didn't know her face. So our friend let us out the back way.

what a fucking nightmarish hellscape your life most be. For you to openly brag about your wife's infidelity, honestly mate kys

No.

FetLife is a good site to meet and message people before meeting in person

Lucky escape for her.

It sounds like your wife signed up for a happy normal marriage that you’re not on board with

I've never tried that. So it's good to find random guys for her?

For her yes. But she was on a high thinking they all turned up just for her.

Yeah just set up a profile saying what you're looking for and wait for people to message you or just browse other profiles and message people you think look promising

Sounds great and that's in England to? And do you have to register on site aswell and send some pics? Cheers.that way she can pick who she wants.

I guess. She's even had MFF threesomes and a MFFF foursome in the past with her ex so I figured she would be more open to the idea.

It's kind of like a social media site but you don't have to share any personal information on your profile. It's a free site too. Pretty sure it has people all over the world on it

I'm going to look now thanks.

How did you first convince her to try it? Or did she convince you?

>shit that never happened

Attached: 1445372267876.png (200x200, 16K)

It's really that unbelievable that I asked my wife to fuck another guy and she refused?

Bump

No Tenda, it's just that nobody believes you're married.