So, this weekend I'm going to do speed with my girlfriend and when we do speed we do some fucked up shit together

So, this weekend I'm going to do speed with my girlfriend and when we do speed we do some fucked up shit together.
I'm a sissy and she is my Mistress. We do speed like twice a year just to indulge in extreme sex, we have done so many things together so now I am looking for some fresh ideas for us to do. I am a masochist and a kind of a painslut, humiliation is also pretty fun.

>Could you give me some fun ideas?
It can be anything except scat, scat is not worth trying.
If you give me great ideas I might take pictures and share them later.

>Pic related.

Attached: 004.jpg (960x544, 58K)

Getting mounted by a dog infront of my mistress is my goal if you have that option and are into it. If not let her cuck you or sit on your face and crap

Sadly, we don't have a dog and no fuck that
Cucking could be possible.
Facesitting - yes, crap - no

Tell us stuff you have done so we get an idea of what you are into and the scope of things.

dog????

Have her castrate you.

What kind of stuff have you done? Floor/toilet licking, cum eating, ass-to-mouth anal, ass worship, maybe piss waterboarding, I'm not into pain but gross stuff is always good.

We have done all of those things except piss waterboarding. Waterboarding has always been on our to do list though. The piss makes it more interesting.

I'm sure I don't have to tell you all the different fabrics and clothing items you could use to cover your airway. Let us know how it goes, a lot of people act like a bitch about waterboarding but some can last a long time.

I am really into the idea so I hope i can last for some time, I like breathplay alot so it could be something I would enjoy alot.

Would you want to record part of your session and then be forced to watch it during a later part? Some people would find that hot but I can also see it being an instant turn-off if you're not into yourself.

Be her foot worshipping slave after a day of her walking around in boots.

>t. projecting footfag

That is fun, we have done that before. It really turns me on because she doesn't let me cum until we have to stop, we usually start on a friday end it on a sunday. I'm horny the entire time except when we take a nap.

Not much into foot worship but she enjoys it. Honestly I would like to worship her boots more than her feet. The right kind of boots drives me mad.

How close are you to being able to suck your own dick?

I can touch the tip with my tounge.

Trying to cum that way would be hot, especially with your legs up over your head so she can play with your ass.

Put yourself in Chastity now if you havent already so you can be extra sensitive and built up for the weekend.

It's fun yeah, we tried that.

I am, I also haven't had an orgasm for more than a week.

How about she uses her biggest strap on and doesn't stop fucking you until you cum in your cage?

Do you have more pics?

Faproulette.co and let her pick

Have you tried figging or IcyHot? I'm not sensitive to hot sauce but IcyHot burns like hell and always makes me regret it (in a fun way?).

This but with bondage

>I'm not sensitive to hot sauce
Take some cayenne pepper powder. Mix it with a few drops of water, just enough so it just forms a paste, and use that. It will be an experience you won't forget.

My wife did this to me. Bent me over the kitchen table and had her wax my ass. I was already leaking precum like a faucet at this point, then gave me an insane rim job, tied me to the bed and fucked me with a 12" strap on for an hour.

result?

How extreme is this? Not OP, but my domme loves to use icyhot on my balls, and I love it more than she does

I've jerked off with habanero juice and seeds, honestly not that bad.

Me laying in a pile of my own cum

+1 do it op

Do heroine and sex...add alcohol to the mix and you have one hell of an abuse and cheat on your wife time

Very. First time I tried it I spent a half hour, at least, with my balls cupped in a glass of water and shoving wet toilet paper against my asshole.
Icyhot might as well be toothpaste.

mm I may have to try it. The problem with the icyhot is that it doesn't last that long. Although, what makes it super fun is rubbing on my dick, putting on a condom, and then fucking her. That's a wonderful experience.