Vocaroo request thread

vocaroo request thread

willing to say anything as long as it's not too long or a song

preferred material Loli/shota, abdl, or generally cute stuff.

please try to follow the rules or else you're being ignored

voca.ro/fv0yGMk497N

voca.ro/gTAovU4kylc

voca.ro/5WZj4tFGZvj

voca.ro/iStaPf0Mf8H

Attached: d78ef1acf623536a61e404a6ff336ee517d24249.jpg (606x606, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/fv0yGMk497N
voca.ro/1WBLpW3l0Le
voca.ro/iMd5YYVY2DV
voca.ro/jOWO24yqdql
voca.ro/aIq2EbZODAd
voca.ro/39IUP7wGT2m
voca.ro/lRALOJopR0z
voca.ro/2YQg79BlVyR
voca.ro/fZjejZvhg8h
voca.ro/7LhJ4IuB8LI
voca.ro/7oUhZtYqP1d
voca.ro/elCwXjg04p4
voca.ro/dr1PE5QYCwZ
voca.ro/eLQiHStb87V
voca.ro/m3IZGUqg0ct
voca.ro/cRr2XnAWmzu
voca.ro/d6xz21RaSAZ
vocaroo.com/hnwWV4ZwCUS
voca.ro/dFHHskyY892
voca.ro/4AmXfZGlOgW
voca.ro/9c2K8w8qqyQ
voca.ro/aSKfsSrHmDa
voca.ro/ag0rFbIPSuz
voca.ro/n5Fvy3tlUGu
voca.ro/kycSt6er1gs
voca.ro/9kRXuyfdm0R
voca.ro/iMccLzCaCUG
voca.ro/mgrtfKEyzuw
voca.ro/55plJGPVq4G
voca.ro/hiipTGyV5iy
voca.ro/9qTWebMZMdI
voca.ro/hcHdSSZGwCl
voca.ro/osbA6j7oiZE
voca.ro/lkSfjhP02Sm
voca.ro/9JP0xPbP9W8
voca.ro/c3Ws9vXSNqN
voca.ro/2E1LWlAyeoS
voca.ro/mGdPHT5m0t9
voca.ro/3yDFKPQkx7n
voca.ro/5Hylcy13qli
voca.ro/e8ACd2aVoEr
voca.ro/3Ag5zHwjEsh
voca.ro/nrU0jhBXApN
voca.ro/7XMyg06TJLw
voca.ro/1Zv6ZPDdVoM
voca.ro/cLAOjZav7wr
voca.ro/kbgZ7kYmXHZ
voca.ro/7uFrSXtHKKc
voca.ro/2wmuzDEkzjZ
voca.ro/3uKSx0tfRKA
voca.ro/nxGI2lrq7yQ
voca.ro/rSOKvE9NCye
voca.ro/d602TJYn3vq
voca.ro/hqt7mE6sPyE
voca.ro/jF8LzTUsHOJ
voca.ro/ixmoJIRJppY
voca.ro/anqy4AT0yzl
voca.ro/6X0v2hqWGrG
voca.ro/hh5xlx2x7M7
voca.ro/9bu0GoOret4
voca.ro/NeRzlIyCEUO
voca.ro/k2r8ZIif4dV
voca.ro/kO6hSlMzdhw
voca.ro/ne5LxEafd3M
voca.ro/gx4twDoljSn
voca.ro/cy2YRWk32mo
voca.ro/mlzoE2kaKwO
voca.ro/i3f8oMqwRka
voca.ro/g2rRHPcEPzZ
voca.ro/62NVrWgwiJe
voca.ro/8dhzWzMbShC
voca.ro/bWUhPXgqJB2
voca.ro/knEzQqCPTyA
voca.ro/3xOAMqTzbH9
voca.ro/2uoYxXoxLSO
voca.ro/imWLXfOoaBc
voca.ro/4jNt1xNBZR2
voca.ro/2e3ZtMAmOs4
voca.ro/7NqgAhUCtK3
voca.ro/7tUu3uPHXBH
voca.ro/ljt9SA2iinA
voca.ro/g2m5a6D0G7I
voca.ro/8yjUML8VQjc
voca.ro/mOOgChWf5c0
voca.ro/n7aHapWTcR7
voca.ro/akDNbOZU7En
voca.ro/3ummoXw8p9B
voca.ro/jeGBKKMYPKx
voca.ro/fVulPdu6FuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Goodnight sweet prince

last bump

Attached: 1566423156805.png (701x875, 599K)

"hello, my name is jisu lee and I umm really want to have my legs spread open right now"

thanks in advance if it's not too lewd, your voice is hella cute

>voca.ro/fv0yGMk497N
Say: OP is a fag! A FAAAAGGGG!!!!

voca.ro/1WBLpW3l0Le

voca.ro/iMd5YYVY2DV

Attached: sample_435be00b23d1e13c16cb4ffd9a82654f423173d0.jpg (850x1201, 227K)

>voca.ro/iMd5YYVY2DV
Your're supposed to say it in an angry way... still cute, tho.

Can you say: O-onii-chan, your cock is so small! All my classmates are at least twice your size!

Sorry if this is a bit long and extremely uwutistic, but can you please say:

u-uuuwaaaa~ OmO i-i let my boifwendu do a cummy cum in my boipuccccwie~!!! and he didn't wear a boicondom 0////0 a-a-am i gonna get fagpreggers now?? 3: i is a too young to be a boimother >///< c-c-can i getsies a boibortion? uwu c-can i pay my boinecologist with my boipucccwie-wucie? 0////< p-erhaps i c-could offer him my tasty boimilk uwu o-or m-maybe i'll ask if he will accept a pint of my sticky boisyrup instead UwU

thank you very much!

voca.ro/jOWO24yqdql

Attached: 317979cebc9be660d8b3130c32f33ec5a004b8ff.png (627x885, 270K)

oh, that was a good one! thanks!

voca.ro/aIq2EbZODAd

voca.ro/39IUP7wGT2m

Attached: sample_a3c3e35a47ce4f3902d53c3981b606c348d708f4.jpg (850x1202, 315K)

voca.ro/lRALOJopR0z

Attached: 228a7996f47736c75046f61bf9acf9bf.jpg (500x715, 225K)

Niggers tongue my anus

Can you say: S-sensei, let's touch each other. W-we can make love too!

If possible, make lewd noises too, thanks.

Can You Say pic related?

Attached: 1578507989679.png (600x726, 493K)

Please say: Keanu reeves-san, finger my little boyhole uwu

hehe! Now say: Daddy's cock is so big! I want daddy's cock inside me! aaah! Daddy's cok is inside me!

Again, add lewd noises if you can.

hey this is jaylyn, I just wanted to see if you wanted to come over and.. maybe have sex or something?

oh hey, i remember you, always glad to see you here

"I, EvaX humbly submit a toast to Nicholas Alexander for successfully managing to pirate WarCraft III so he may play defense of the ancients. Congratulations, Nick. Enjoy your dota."

don't know if it's a request but okay
voca.ro/2YQg79BlVyR

voca.ro/fZjejZvhg8h

voca is dead

Attached: sample-df9e62b35b18e2febc744376554916bd.jpg (707x999, 154K)

are you a qt 3.14 gril op?

>voca.ro/fZjejZvhg8h
oh my..! that turned better than I thought!

I'm not a pussy I'll fight you right now
(In an angry tone)

>ots because zoomers are too retarded for tank controls or really anything that deviates from your standard fps or ots shooter
>mission objectives because thinking for yourself is too hard
>casualized map system that tells you where everything is and if you've missed something in each room or
>slashed enemy variety in half for muh realism
>character never shuts the fuck upthough this is sort of fitting since the game seems to do most of the thinking for you
>no music
>added walking sim sections
>dynamic difficulty (lol)
>auto-saves except on purported hardcore mode (lmao)
>nerfed inventory management due to having nearly twice item slots
>cut content out the ass (zapping system, battle mode, Brad Easter egg)
>intrusive item prompts everywhere
>bullet sponge zombies make new mechanical depth given to aiming boring since youre incentived to aim for the knee and run past zombies

"It's too late, in you go!"

yeah okay I'm very sorry but my vocaroo is dead for some reason I can't connect to it

Attached: sample-5123a2ced2a84eae9c4dacf65e0fd7c0.jpg (707x1000, 131K)

it's ok, u own me this one , tho. I hope to catch you next time you do this.

that's ok, thanks for what you did do!

voca.ro/7LhJ4IuB8LI

voca.ro/7oUhZtYqP1d

voca.ro/elCwXjg04p4

voca.ro/dr1PE5QYCwZ

voca.ro/eLQiHStb87V

voca.ro/m3IZGUqg0ct

voca.ro/cRr2XnAWmzu

voca.ro/d6xz21RaSAZ

Attached: T.png (600x600, 144K)

hey do you remember me?
vocaroo.com/hnwWV4ZwCUS

Attached: 05adf6709d291c3e750de1c5d54a2741.png (1050x1050, 441K)

no? it's ok :(
i have a new request

Attached: 1582160745712.jpg (1000x1649, 392K)

>virgin weebs
>have to act like anime characters
>no personality
>think shallow ass anime have 'deep meaning'
>'I cried at Clannad' fake emotion ass eboys
>favourite animes tend to be shoujo or ecchi trash
>thinks anime has good humour when the joke is 90% a stupid whaling noise

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Loud

¿Podrías pasarme esa mamadita por favor...Nya?

'James your cock is so big hehe, I need your cummy to fill my little hole please'

You weebs are so fake and shit that you think 24/7 roleplaying as a 'cute shy' person is your actual personality. So pathetic that you need to feel validated by other fake personalities by acting like you've got a speech impediment or making a stupid high voice.

OP IS GONE :(

Attached: b9960754cbd0c36ea86a480bbe298eae.jpg (900x1300, 154K)

In a sexy voice say "Come here and let me suck that cock" and then make some really ridiculous sucking \ choking noises. (Think Grapefruiting Yo Man)

I don’t care what you say; if you ever touch him again, I will freakin' kill you. I’m gonna pull out the goddamn shotgun and blow your damn head off. Do you understand?

voca.ro/dFHHskyY892
I'm sorry this is really difficult for some reason
voca.ro/4AmXfZGlOgW

voca.ro/9c2K8w8qqyQ

voca.ro/aSKfsSrHmDa

voca.ro/ag0rFbIPSuz

voca.ro/n5Fvy3tlUGu

voca.ro/kycSt6er1gs

voca.ro/9kRXuyfdm0R

voca.ro/iMccLzCaCUG

voca.ro/mgrtfKEyzuw

Attached: sample-28bf40fa880fc8cb06eeb68306e20528.jpg (594x1000, 94K)

It's time for you to look inward, and begin asking yourself the big questions.
If it take 1 hour to cook a batch of cookies and the cookie monster has 15 ovens working 24 hours a day every day for 5 years, how long does it take the cookie monster take to make 6.000.000 batches of cookies?

voca.ro/55plJGPVq4G

Attached: file.png (800x568, 356K)

*hmmph* oh my god daddy *hmmph* your cock is filling me up so much it hurts daddy please cum inside me daddy please please

voca.ro/hiipTGyV5iy

Attached: sample-db86ee825b870db9c089d90247725c6f.jpg (711x1000, 59K)

The FitnessGram Pacer Testis a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meterpacer testwill begin in 30 seconds.

Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signalbodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start.

just do the first part if the whole thing is too long

The Fitness Gram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds.

Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A single lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start.

Pls Say
DIE YOU FUCKING KIKE, IN THE NAME OF EVERY RACE THAT WANT TO SURVIVE I SENTENCE YOU TO DEATH. THIS TIME THE HOLOCAUST IS REAL

I live to serve your cock James. All I want is for you to fill me with your cum, please. I am yours to use, I love you. ^_^

Thanks you ! You are awesome

daddy, I need to go poopy, please take me to the potty before I have an accident in my pull-ups!!
(insert moaning for holding back the force where you think it would fit.)
come on hurry! it's coming out! no no no! Daddy, would you change me please? I couldn't make it to the potty on time.

Attached: +_09692723c91b7f41749c001203c9cece.jpg (918x616, 116K)

I love you big brother

voca.ro/9qTWebMZMdI

that was bad

voca.ro/hcHdSSZGwCl

voca.ro/osbA6j7oiZE

voca.ro/lkSfjhP02Sm

voca.ro/9JP0xPbP9W8
voca.ro/c3Ws9vXSNqN

Attached: 11a99f4591ac39e2d40ed39e2dca39b8.jpg (400x500, 132K)

fucking love your voice, would love to do a full joi with you, i'd cum buckets

Thank, stellar performance as always. happy to see you gain, btw.

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

OP I've seen you around a bunch of times and it always makes me smile, so thank you.
I do have a question though. I'm a dude with a pretty masculine voice, and I've been wanting to learn how to do a loli voice for VR chat. How did you start practicing yours?

please say this:

There once was a flaccid old jew
Who was vainly attempting to screw.
His wife said "Oy vey,
If you keep on that way,
The messiah will come before you."

> (You)
>voca.ro/4AmXfZGlOgW
NO worries its always happen to me :(

Attached: descarga (2).jpg (225x225, 10K)

> (You)
>voca.ro/ag0rFbIPSuz
Thanks you that laugh of the end was amazing

Attached: 41c77b0cb07cc2db96a1ea5a534978cf.jpg (800x800, 355K)

i think she's gone again :)

Attached: __world_cup_and_1_more_drawn_by_daibajoujisan__5760d2b3b3ec761b409874ef31d2e3aa.jpg (700x1142, 254K)

Can you say "Nothing bad is happening."?

Attached: BLACK NO SUGAR.png (620x518, 474K)

¡No porque me guste el chile voy a probar el tuyo!
¿Bueno?...tal vez

Attached: afdcc607368974edd94d191f16c4f497.jpg (742x720, 51K)

Ojala fueras Verga para comerte a besos Muah

Attached: ECH6LJBXsAYYyh5.jpg (571x456, 59K)

Buenas noches a todos

Attached: Dn5jTf_VAAMAJF1.jpg (758x1000, 101K)

Sneed's feed and seed

Ahhahahaha! it's so tiny! are you sure you're not a girl? i don't think i'd be even able to feel that, it's less than half of a cocktail frankfurter! and you're erect? wow you're pathetic! how does my ass taste by the way? eating that is the only form of sex you'll get so you better enjoy it, it's the least you can do for being so pathetic, why should you ever use your dick? ahahaha!

Allah hu allahu akbar la ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah

WELL it's time to say Adios

voca.ro/2E1LWlAyeoS

voca.ro/mGdPHT5m0t9

voca.ro/3yDFKPQkx7n

voca.ro/5Hylcy13qli

voca.ro/e8ACd2aVoEr

voca.ro/3Ag5zHwjEsh

voca.ro/nrU0jhBXApN

voca.ro/7XMyg06TJLw

voca.ro/1Zv6ZPDdVoM

voca.ro/cLAOjZav7wr

voca.ro/kbgZ7kYmXHZ

voca.ro/7uFrSXtHKKc

voca.ro/2wmuzDEkzjZ

Attached: 1545335323881.png (179x203, 61K)

Holy fuck this is the first time I actually opened one of these threads

I'm about to fucking jerk it to OP's voice, he/she sounds so motherfucking cute

Ohhh I remember you, haha still got some tabs open from that thread, back in the old vocaroo, you thought about making money with you voice?

bery naisu

I FUCKING DEMAND A PIC OF OP NOW.

I, EvaX, humbly submit a toast to Nicolas Alexander, for successfully managing to pirate Warcraft 3, so that he may play Defense of the Ancients. Congratulations, Nick. Enjoy your Dota. *sluuuurp* ahh

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Please tell me everything will be ok

Adorable

Attached: Dangan-Ronpa-image-dangan-ronpa-36333444-500-280.gif (500x280, 712K)

Pls Say:
" Yoo Peter, Happy Birthday, You Lost. You could have chosen Dick, but you've chosen Shame."
And
"Yoo Peter, Happy Birthday, you actually fucking Won you Champ, you've done it, be proud. Go fuck some more tonight"
And
"This is audible, good fucking Audiobooks"

pls say "A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."

>"Empty! Not just my guns, everything!"

Do you happen to have any other ABDL themed recordings saved? These are 10/10

Attached: 1571537985229.png (951x618, 195K)

>"I recognize the futility of my actions, yet I carry them out regardless"

if you're still here please say
"th-thank you, a-aidan"
lewd noises wherever possible please

voca.ro/3uKSx0tfRKA

voca.ro/nxGI2lrq7yQ

voca.ro/rSOKvE9NCye

voca.ro/d602TJYn3vq

()

voca.ro/hqt7mE6sPyE

voca.ro/jF8LzTUsHOJ

voca.ro/ixmoJIRJppY

voca.ro/anqy4AT0yzl

voca.ro/6X0v2hqWGrG

voca.ro/hh5xlx2x7M7

I f up at the end sorry

voca.ro/9bu0GoOret4

voca.ro/NeRzlIyCEUO

voca.ro/k2r8ZIif4dV

Attached: 76ccb4b93c481647099a8a044151d606.png (500x520, 128K)

>"Tell me what happened yesterday. Gimme one detail about what happened yesterday. Maybe Billy got another psyche exam. Maybe Finn didn't spend half the day on the can. Just give me one specific detail about yesterday, anything!"

"i stay pourin' sizzurp"

lol i didn't think someone would say my idea

Nice job on and I always love giving people these lines and seeing what they do with em. Thanks!

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

Start on fiverr, like just do it.

LtL it has been a long time since iv seen one of your threads. You got a discord server still? Lost a phone with a lewd throwaway discord I was in that server a year/half back or so ago

Request: Even if your dick is the same size as mine I still enjoy licking... teasing.... and sucking it.

I CURED HOMOSEXUALITY!
I cured my son of the Big Gay. The other day, he came home for Christmas with his new partner. I was excited to meet her (and maybe MEAT her after my son fell asleep hehe), but imagine my horror when it turned out to be another man.

I immediately started to protest, but my son said "Dad, this is who I am. Zander and I are in love."

Without missing a beat, I turned around and said, "You forgot to say no homo."

But my boy simply scoffed at me and said, "Actually, dad, I AM a homosexual. That's right, your son is in love with another man." Then my son grabbed Zander's hand and looked at me defiantly.

For a second, I was utterly devastated. But then I thought to myself What would Trump do? So I stared straight at my son, penetrating his soul with my eyes (no homo), and said, "But that's gay."

As soon as I uttered those fateful words, my son began to convulse. He dropped to floor in some sort of manic state, spit pouring from his mouth as his eyes rolled back into his head. Zander tried to help him, but I pushed that dainty little queer away with my heteronormative strength.

After a full minute, my son opened his eyes and said, "Dad, you cured me of my homosexuality." Then, with manly tears of joy in his eyes, he pointed to Zander and exclaimed, "Let's get that homo!"

After we wiped Zander's blood off our hands and threw the little fairy into the cold, my son and I sat down with a beer and watched some football.

As we watched, my son turned to me and said, "Dad, I love you. No homo."

"No homo indeed, son," I replied. "No homo indeed."

(You)

>voca.ro/hh5xlx2x7M7

>I f up at the end sorry

don't worry, it's flawless

Oh fuck yes daddy! Shoot your seed deep inside my pussy! Give me all your fun daddy! Hmmmm fuck yess your making my pussy hot with your cum!

"v-vibe clan is the best server"

Cum not fun*

Say UwU, thank you daddy. I'll be good now.

You are not your job, you're not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You are not your fucking khakis. You are all singing, all dancing crap of the world.

>"Good old New Mexico! We're really making a name for the state. First they invented the atomic bomb at Los Alamos, and nowwe'veinvented mean-ass aliens that teleport out of nowhere! I don't know which is worse! Y'know, When they invented the atomic bomb they were afraid it was going to catch the atmosphere on fire and burn up the whole Earth, but they did it anyway. That tookballs. Not us, though. The only people taking the risks were the ones who didn't understand them in the first place. We're not brave, we're just stupid."

AAAHH
UNNGH
AAAH
OH GOD I'M GONNA
NHG
I'M GONNA COOM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGH
OH GOD I'M COOMING
AAAAAAAAAUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Attached: images.jpg (221x229, 9K)

This.

Blease.

voca.ro/kO6hSlMzdhw

voca.ro/ne5LxEafd3M

voca.ro/gx4twDoljSn

voca.ro/cy2YRWk32mo

voca.ro/mlzoE2kaKwO

voca.ro/i3f8oMqwRka

voca.ro/g2rRHPcEPzZ
voca.ro/62NVrWgwiJe

voca.ro/8dhzWzMbShC

voca.ro/bWUhPXgqJB2

voca.ro/knEzQqCPTyA
voca.ro/3xOAMqTzbH9

voca.ro/2uoYxXoxLSO

voca.ro/imWLXfOoaBc

voca.ro/4jNt1xNBZR2

Attached: 1517883875346.jpg (750x1061, 128K)

Hablar en ingles no te hace inteligente Quiquito

Attached: EPvVmDJW4AE6lxx.jpg (684x1199, 123K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

voca.ro/2e3ZtMAmOs4

Attached: sample-8b95ccee48214a0956ff2cbff2c989aa.jpg (1333x1000, 258K)

Can you please say "Hey, Robert! I hope you're doing well, sorry that I'm so busy!"

Kek. Thank you very much.

Perfect

Oosh.

Thank you.

Nice

Attached: Tyler_Durden-spikehairstyle-1.jpg (412x586, 34K)

Ya did alright, not bad.

thanks!

Ooh, haven't seen you in a while! You've got a better mic now, and holy fuck you read a lot of stuff. Love you

Attached: sb1286_new.jpg (624x439, 17K)

I want you to know: You have improved so much over this last year and a half it's crazy.

Sad to hear about you still having self esteem issues. Take this from someone that knows what you look like: You are adorable. I love your voice and am super glad your still kicking and are still doing this. I sincerely doubt that you do but here is my current discord if you wanted to add/invite me to a server again:
Theinspector#9236

Take care

I keep a folder on my computer called 'picture of dead girls. It's not what you think, but it's still terrible. Whenever I read a news story about a girl getting murdered, I check for photos to see if she's hot. If she is, I download her pics and add it to my folder.

It's not the girls' beauty that gets me off, even though they usually are beautiful. It's the twisted thrill of realizing that she's more or less forgotten, except perhaps by the most aggrieved friends and family members -- and even they have to ease up on thinking about her constantly if they even hope to move on with their lives. She's remembered less and less by acquaintances, friends, mentors -- anyone who's life she touched. At the moment I'm touching myself to her, I'm one of the only people in the world still thinking about her. And yet, as I dredge her memory out of the darkness, it's not to venerate her or celebrate her life -- it's to desecrate her, sexually dominate her, make the whole affair some perverse monument to the fear and desperation she must have felt, right before ended.

"whoops my finger slipped"
and
"yes, yes I am"

No te mando a la verga porque te la comes

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf,
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day
Nothing gold can stay.

Stay gold user

"Brain Viner is very hot"

"Nigga that is just so fucking Kawaii~"

voca.ro/7NqgAhUCtK3

voca.ro/7NqgAhUCtK3
voca.ro/7tUu3uPHXBH
voca.ro/ljt9SA2iinA

voca.ro/g2m5a6D0G7I

tHX

voca.ro/8yjUML8VQjc

voca.ro/mOOgChWf5c0

voca.ro/n7aHapWTcR7

voca.ro/akDNbOZU7En

voca.ro/3ummoXw8p9B

voca.ro/jeGBKKMYPKx

voca.ro/fVulPdu6FuM

Attached: 8466c6ae7b830ceab159e8ab4a75c3e7.png (1030x884, 257K)

"Wala ka paring jowa no, tatad?"

Kek. Thanks.

Oh no, you stay gold. Thank you

Aweh hell yeah thanks

Go pee wtf! So glad to have you back though, I'll make some requests next time... I should have you redo some old ones with your new H D voice

*moans*
I'm not used me being the one who's dick gets sucked
*moans more*
I'm.... about to cum in a boys mouth...
*moan*
I'm cumming!
*cums*

On a side note how big is your pp?

Thanks for the Ali-A logo you fucking loser!
Sincerely, Joshua

thanks a ton

In high school, I was dared to play "gay chicken", which is where two straight guys pretend to be gay, and the first one to chicken out loses. The other guy and I are both really stubborn, and neither one of us wanted to lose. We've been married 14 years and we run a bed and breakfast in Vermont with our adopted daughter. If that dude doesn't chicken out soon, I'm going to start to suspect that he's actually gay

What if I... put my Minecraft bed... next to yours...
aha ha, just kidding.. unless.. ?

Based and redpilled!

can you say
splurts splorts :D

mega kek

i can tell that copypasta hurt to read lol

Okay so please listen to what I have to say. Im really confused so a while ago, I was masturbating with an egg when right when I was about to orgasm, my vag just like, sucked it up. It was like a vaccum. Not just a regular vaccum, my vag is a dyson. Anyway, I was so scared that I spent the rest of the night trying to queef that egg out but it wouldn't come out.

The next day, while I was playing basketball during gym, the egg fell out and into my underwear! I was so afraid to take it out because I was scared people were going to think i was growing a penis or something. When I got home, I took it out and found out that the egg had HARD-BOILED! My vagina is a vaccum and a pot of boiling water! It hard-boiled an egg!

Im not done! So I didnt know what else to do so i put the egg in the fridge and a couple hours later, my dad was eating an Egg Salad Sandwhich! He then started gagging and coughing.

Should I tell my dad about the egg?

Can you say this in your normal voice please? Its super fucking cute

"I just sunk your battleship. Your big fat armored battleship! You really are a loser aren't you? No battleship, no submarines, and only one cruiser left! Jeez people like you are the reason why Battleship, Trademarked, is now a dying franchise. I hope your mother eats your fuckin breakfast nerd"

it's been fun guys but I went downstairs to go pee and then my brother was like you're being a little hor aren't you needless to say I ended up sucking him off it's been fun but my throat is actually killing me because of Big Brother COcK

Attached: sample-3382fbb2a37f55e0c7105b57607f20a7.jpg (588x1000, 150K)

You should definitely tell your dad. He could use your pussy to make more eggs