Watch my plate. I'll be right back. Got some grape drink in the fridge

Watch my plate. I'll be right back. Got some grape drink in the fridge.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x384, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

popeyes.com/chicken-sandwich
imgur.com/TyZrwgp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

:

GIBS ME DAT!

Attached: 45204552-empty-blue-plate-on-white-background[1].jpg (1300x901, 47K)

Attached: oshitnigger2.jpg (399x382, 37K)

O_o

>eats chicken and cornbread

White boy from Texas here. I eat the hell out of fried chicken, cornbread, and watermelon. That's some good shit, son.

you know what i dont understand

black people always make fun of white people for liking mayonaise,yet.popeyes chicken sandwhich has mayonaise on it and black people are buying it so much its selling out

what am i missing here? and im not even trying to race bait.i seriously want to know

oh,and i tried getting a sauce on the side and putting it on it.but it was messy as fuck so i doubt people do that very often

Black people make fun of white people and mayonnaise because that's all they see white people use.
They don't understand marinades or recipes. They think you just fry food and then add flavor with sauces afterwards.

Black "people" are subhuman filth

Fuk u zigger.

either way,on the point of the popeyes chicken sandwhich.like i said,am i missing something? also,i dont understand why the spicy chicken sandwhich and the regular chicken sandwhich use the same chicken(to my knowledge,ive only tasted the regular)

They're desperate to find something to make fun of white people with, which is why they've recently latched on to the whole "white people bland food" meme. Even Dave Chappelle took a jab at that fact in one of his early stand up routines.

i mean,i didnt really want to turn this into a racist thing.because im wondering if there's something im missing.people have told me that popeyes chicken sandwhich is alot better with the sauce but its mayonaise and i think mayonaise is disgusting which is why im confused as to why its so popular

they pretty much ruined it by putting mayonaise on it.HOWEVER,its damn good even without the mayo,and i recently got it with the buffalo sauce on the side and holy fuck it was good.maybe this is what people who dont like mayo do? although,ill admit.ive heard the thing that makes the "spicy"chicken sandwhich spicy is the mayo

I've never had popeye's, but typically anything labeled as "spicy" is about as spicy as milk, when it comes to fast food.

I'm white and would clear that shit. Unity, yo.

of course the white boy would eat chicken with no seasoning on it

I'd steal a piece of that, but stealing is for niggers.

id rather steal your bike,white boy

bzzzz bzzzz bzz bzzzzzz bzzzzzzz

Attached: C70D4567-17D1-4331-A7E3-6021F25BBF37.jpg (512x384, 60K)

Notice, those flies are black.

If you don't like chicken and watermelon there is something wrong with you.

we cant all be niggers like you

you know whats also black? the color of the dick your mom and sister fuck

Attached: 0f9cea815bd198565d7aae2593b6ef42.jpg (474x474, 34K)

I knew niggers fucked fat chicks, but I didn't know they fucked dead people.

Fucking kek

Attached: 6BE654DC-C6A9-473E-89B3-62F41D3687D9.png (894x894, 50K)

Black pussy is pretty good too, but you didn't hear it from me.

if its so great why do black men perfer white women

Attached: blackmansasshole.jpg (600x337, 41K)

Doesnt the spicy chicken have cyaine pepper and paprika on it before they fry it its rubbed into it

Think about it black women smell loud gross sheeitt big buct teeth fst Caterpillar lips nose takes up a quater of there face fake hair id dont need to go on they even reject there own race cause its uh oh stinky

dont think so,i could be wrong.the only difference i saw in terms of the spicy compared to the regular is the "spicy mayo"they put on it.but how is this sandwhich even popular when they ruin it with disgusting mayonaise

popeyes.com/chicken-sandwich

>classic or spicy mayo

Everyone likes it, sure. But some people pay for their own, and others will murder you for $1.56

i didnt read the part about the seasonings before i posted this.im assuming there spicy seasonings on the spicy chicken

i can see how that might make up for the mayo on it

I dont get it? Sashimi and Tempura are japs, grape drink is niggers. shouldn't this be "got some tea in the teapot" or something?

japanese people hate niggers

Yeah but i never heard of a nigger liking raw fish so... go on?

It's watermelon you retarded ass weeb faggot.

Yea >marinated in an authentic blend of Louisiana seasonings obviously there not gonna reveal exactly whats on it.

That reminds me does anyone remember when they made McDonalds put all nutritional value on the back of all the food they sold like the calories sat fats on the containers the shit was served in? Or is this another case of stupid Mandela effect

The fuck puts seasoning on watermelon besides mexicans? i'll admit the tempura could be fried chicken, but that ain't watermelon.

You can see the white seeds, faggot.

Attached: bass.jpg (768x507, 60K)

watermelon seeds arent white nigger

The dish was obviously prepared as a joke, you inbred mouthbreather

I just can't ignore your bait, good job.

Attached: 110670601-cut-surface-of-a-watermelon-show-juicy-red-flesh-and-white-seeds-.jpg (1300x865, 217K)

sesame seeds and some fucking leaves only make this more chinky.

oh look, watermelon, with watermelon seeds.

My grandfather puts salt on watermelon to give it flavor he is from florence

Salt isnt leaves you mong

its not bait,i doubt your dumb.white supremacist ass has ever ate a watermelon.or you'd know

your grandfather is a nigger

That's actually good too, not that I eat watermelon often.

That's pronounced DRANK jackass.

imgur.com/TyZrwgp

I always thought it was hilarious when Dave Chappell got on that bus to do interviews and some mf had a big ol' bucket of fried chicken, dude got so much shit from Dave.

nope, you lost me on that one.

Attached: CHRZKPzUAAAQzXR.jpg (650x390, 12K)