Might have coronavirus. Last 18 hours with a fever hasn’t gone down. Headache, fatigue, and dry cough...

Might have coronavirus. Last 18 hours with a fever hasn’t gone down. Headache, fatigue, and dry cough. Was in contact with friend who is Chinese and had relatives came from there recently. Will update.

Attached: 5416272E-021F-4CA0-A30F-D1F6B7026348.jpg (750x750, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhgVLvIcyu8
youtube.com/watch?v=cn0d2g9Uq0A
youtube.com/watch?v=MiBUEeEfHrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RIP

Unless you have a shit immune system, you should be fine.

Feel better, user.

planning on seeking med attention?

it's probably not coronavirus you retard stop watching TV

Enjoy your death nigger, make sure to have your death written somewhere. Even niggers don't deserve to be on boot hill.

This, COVID is similar to pneumonia, so unless you live somewhere cold as fuck or have a compromised immune system it should clear up in a couple weeks. Go to a doctor just to make sure.

Piss off, it's nothing more than a cold.
This is another way for the UN to tax people without it being a tax.
What are the total deaths for this vs say traffic deaths this year?
Fuck the UN and fuck their bullshit agenda of scaring people.

Go to the doctor and get a checkup just in case? unless you live in the US and it'll literally ruin you I guess.

The only deaths are infants and old people with pre-existing conditions. Young adults and middle aged adults are fine to manage the symptoms and will clear the infection quickly.
I agree that WHO is blowing it out of proportion, and the only reason it's spreading so quickly is because of unsanitary conditions and population density in China. It's still advised to seek a medical professional to confirm the diagnosis and practice proper personal hygiene.

Where does your hatred for the US come from, jealousy?

And that's so different from other things that might hit them? This is bullshit and you it.

The WHO blows anything and everything out of proportion, that's how they keep their budget up and being blood suckers, they're nothing but vampires, just like the UN.

That's why I said I agree with that argument. Of course they're going to make a big stink about some simple respiratory virus, it'll make them tons of money pushing awareness.
It's pneumonia, same symptoms, just in the form of a virus with a strain scientists haven't seen before (Or probably have, since people are saying it was man-made)

You're still full of shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=uhgVLvIcyu8
The Clash - Washington Bullets - New York 1981

Are you so naive have to not seen this before and before and before? Don't be a fool.

So you're a conspiracy nut? Perhaps it's flying saucers and lizard people?

Checked with WebMD. You have 2 hours to live

go try and infect as many people as you can, lets try to get this thing out of control

buy a flight to Africa right now. Take them down with you.

I literally said it was a simple respiratory virus that would clear up in a couple weeks for healthy people. And that people are overreacting, causing organizations to kick awareness into overdrive.
I have no way of confirming that information, nor do I really believe it. Man made viruses aren't a complete hoax.

You guys are acting like my statements are completely irrational.

They seem to be completely irrational compared to other things going on, and I said as its a standard money grab from the WHO and UN to transfer money from the US and other nations to shithole nations. It's their standard operational way of doing things.

Start writing your will.

Attached: 1548389985068.gif (498x466, 1.1M)

Cough on as many people as you possibly can

Go into public places and cough on handrails, buttons, etc

hahaha eat your bat soup

I was agreeing with you about it being a money grab though. I'm not denying the existence of the virus however.

So why are these media people freaking out over it and bat soup and shit? It's bullshit and just like the WHO and UN are full of shit to keep up thier scary budgets.

They need to transfer money to nigger nations more than the trillions already been done.

fly to israel and cough on everything faggot

Not only do they need to transfer money but they need to keep up their budgets to scare people into thinking that theyre relevant. Seems like a money grab to me which is standard for who and un.

Because those people are stupid and love media attention. They are bug people just like the masses in China.

They're a pretty hardy people and will likely shoot you as soon as you cough at them. Not isreali or jewish here.

OP could cough on their shekel coins and notes and buy tons of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=cn0d2g9Uq0A
The Clash - One More Time - New York 1981

You'd have to get passed their border guards first, something that the shit democrats here in the USA have forgotten about.

Damn my nigga , tell me if you star to coughing up blood

Pussy ass bitch couldn't swim 50 meters without coughing up blood.
youtube.com/watch?v=MiBUEeEfHrc
The Clash - Corner Soul

Deaths from Corona only happen to old people with frail immunity systems. Drink alcohol

They should have some smokes too, like Marlboro reds.

Lmao. That shit is fake yo. It's no different than the real flu. Everyone is getting flu like symptoms at the moment.

The cure for Corona virus is bleach and ammonia. If you breathe it in for a few minutes then it eliminates your fever and cough over time much quicker.

Wtf man. You're fucked in the head. Why would you give the cure without asking for money first. Dumbass.

don't listen to him, drink corona (beer)

The secret was going to come out eventually.

That's Mexican piss. The will probably give you some Mexican disease.

Apparently if you get reinfected with it a second time your heart might just fucking explode. so that's neat.

You literally just described the symptoms of the cold and flu, both of which are in season. Chill out and have some hot chicken soup.

But he was with a Chinaman.

I think you misspelled bat soup

This. I guess the media is doing their job with scaring people about the corono virus.

Your fucked.

>Last 18 hours with a fever

That's normal numbnuts

RIP nigger