What should I say Cred Forumsros? I'm really bad with girls and I have no idea if she likes me or not

What should I say Cred Forumsros? I'm really bad with girls and I have no idea if she likes me or not.

Attached: watchmefuckthisup.png (1440x2392, 154K)

"ever fucked a black dude?"

If I didn't care, sure, but I'm trying to get a gf. It's been 3 years since I've last been with a girl.

Attached: 4 - xLOalwh.jpg (3600x2400, 848K)

Then just send "hey" to get it started

You actually want to try and impress this girl and you're asking Cred Forums for advice? Are you retarded?

Well if you're looking for legitimate advice maybe you should give us some background information. Since you didn't, I've concluded that you're either trolling or retarded. Which is it?

the latter. I've often wondered myself if i'm a legitmate autist

This

So stop being an autistic for a second and provide context you dolt

Why are you "bad with girls" ? Just talk to her like you talk to your friends.
Sometimes if the girl is hot I like to imagine she's probably had massive diarrhea at some point in her life, just to bring her down a peg in my eyes.

sent it 5 mins ago. she still hasnt opened it yet.

only talked to her once at a party. She's a physics major so she's nerdy obviously. Turns out we have mutual friend group but I've only met her once. She's in our uni's ROTC program.

you’re one of those weirdos who tries to steal someone’s girl aren’t ya?

I knew someone who was autistic af as well. He tried doing that with my ex when we were tgt, she was nerdy as well.

Fucking parasite

chasing a relationship will make you come off as desperate to any worth while girl/attractive girl.
The only girl you will get while your chasing a relationship is a desperate girl also chasing a relationship, desperate people do desperate things. like cheating. GL.

i'm 99.99% sure she's single.

>me: hey
>her: sends me selfie of her drinking a protein smoothie
>me: wtf? why didn't you make me any? Not cool.
>her: you didn't earn it.

What should I say?

Attached: boomerkazooie.png (800x500, 816K)

Tell her you got a protein shake she can drink and then send her a video of you busting a fat nut

>Maybe you should tell me how to earn it then winky face

>already talking to her like your a desperate autist.

see

Attached: THERBMKREACTORSANON!.png (900x676, 395K)

"how would i be able to earn it? (winkyface)"
similar to never talked to a girl so good luck user

Don't put a winky face that shit is gay as fuck. Say "Well I'm not interested in it unless you will be there too."

This is probably a little too forward.

If she likes animals, like dogs, send her a picture of a cute puppy or something. And then say, what about now.

Otherwise, just pretend shes like another person/bro and don't go overboard. Be casual, but not too pushy.

>me: i got out of bed this morning if that counts
>her: i dont know if basic adulting deserves a gold star sticker
>me: basic adulting is hard mate. besides are you ever too old for a sticker? I live for that shit.
>her: if you get a gold sticker for just anything, it loses all value though

where do i go from here?

"what would be things you would give out a golden sticker for?" or something like that, maybe some gay ass emojis if she is that type of girl

"I want to touch you inappropriately until it becomes appropriate"

This!

Anything to go by user? You're giving us a blank check right now.

>me: mmm gonna disagree on that one but ok. What does merit a gold star then?
>her:something of actual merit
>her: not really vibing with your whole, C's get degrees mentality.
>me: I'm just joking around. C's may get you degrees but they sure as fuck don't get you a job
>her: yea

Well that took a sudden abrupt turn but guess this one appears to be beyond repair

Agreed. At this point just fuck it, go all in and ask her if she wants to hang out this weekend.

there is a party one of our mutual friends is throwing this weekend. She may already be going to that. I'm not really sure about asking her to that since it really seems like she doesn't like me at all

Tell her something of actual value you have done lately and say you think that has earned a smoothie date with a cute girl. Know anyone who likes smoothies?

Post the convo instead of typing retard

This. Without context we can't help you.

selfie off the bat, not a bad sign. Good response OP
She's giving you shit which could be a good thing depending on your relationship thus far.
ok seems like she's actually just being rude... aaaand yeah she's not digging it. She shut you down for making a joke. She's not about it my dude...

Ok..so ask her if she's going to the party. If yes, say something like "alright, see you there!" and don't pay her any mind. If anything, you not giving her attention will make her try to get your attention (women are like that, I stopped trying to understand and just use it to my advantage).

If she's not going to the party, say "okay, do you want to hang out?"

If she wants to hang out, cool. If she doesn't want to, congrats you can now put your efforts on another girl and stop wasting your time with this one.

i just fucking typed it word for word.

Same user as here
I wouldn't, although we don't have essentially ANY information what we do have indicates that she doesn't like you in that way or maybe at all...

OP I'm not kidding, try this and let me know what she says.

yea I'm just gonna say this one is dead. If I see her at the party I'll try striking up a conv and see how that goes but so far this is only 3rd time talking to her. First time was over the weekend at party and that went fine. Second time was couple days ago I tried to message her but it only lasted couple messages since she was busy with shit. And now this conversation.

I'd say pushing any hard would risk me being seen in a bad light amongst our mutual friends which I'd rather not lose.

congrats on this going absolutely nowhere, if only you would take the actual proper advice in this thread (which you asked for). Quit wasting our time

dude. Absolutely no one offered any real advice. I gave you guys all the background i actually had.

I told you what to say word for word depending on what she says, for fuck's sake mate.

anyways I'm out, hopefully you'll change your approach next time

hes the type of guy who wants pussy,
but is too much of a bitch to risk even in the slightest,
some people are just lost causes, this thread is practically dead

this:
isnt real advice

>me: so you going to *mutal friends name* party?
>her: yea. its gonna be lot of fun i bet :)

Wtf? why is she going from hot to cold and back. I'm confused on what to do here

Because you actually brought something interesting/she's interested in.

ok well what do from here? I'm still really confused on if she stills wants conversation to keep going or if she still wants me to fuck off

Quit being a fucking pussy. "wanna pregame and then go together? I'm not sure who all I'm going with yet but should be a blast."

She knows you are trying to fuck her and she's still talking to you. Make a move you fucking pussy. You don't have to be lewd or obnoxious about trying to close the deal, but fucking make a move. Jesus your generation is so fucking ruined by Instagram and electronics that you can't even fucking talk to each other.

Maybe start with "Hello", or "How's it going?"

"I'm fucking autistic" is another option.

Ask her if she has plans to meet up with anybody, if she says no then say something like "what, not even me? insert dumb emoji for girls here".

Give us an update you autistic fuck

me: better be. *mutual friend* is having me bring a bunch of my weed and booze stash.
>her: what i'm really hyped for is their pajama party
>me: wtf? they are doing a pajama party too? when?
>her: the following weekend. I got that insider info
>me: that insider trading. I have the perfect get up for that though. I have a whole hugh hefner playboy getup.
>her: nice. More important question, is it comfy though?
>me:fuck yes its comfy. its silk and satin. ohh gives me an idea. Going to *insert name of club we all go to thats down the street* and dancing on the pole with that would be dope.
>her:never wear nice clothes to *insert name of club*
>me: true. always feel like you need to take a shower after being there. going to *insert name of club* and dancing after the party though sounds like good idea.

thats all so far. I suggested it cause we both like dancing. I may be socially retarded but i love getting shit faced and dancing.

>her: you overestimate my party skills *laughing face*
>me: I doubt it. You held you own pretty good at *another mutal friends name* party saturday.