If all australian women are like this , im moving to australia

if all australian women are like this , im moving to australia

Attached: D1477881-DE90-4679-A0BB-55CFC75ECF45.jpg (768x639, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/02/gop-base-poverty-snap-social-security/516861/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: B63F74F7-0E2C-4278-9552-8A9F75DA2410.jpg (316x237, 24K)

the only country more racist then trump's america

Im sure you'd settle for an aboriginal princess

Ooga booga Trump wacist and sheet cause da media told me to tink tat. Pass the crack.

niggers are the only racist group in trumps america, so they should be deported to australia

TEL EM CUZ, BEAT HES WHITE AZZ!!!111

ooga booga,me proud of being uninformed.me hate media,trump's tweets good.media bad

either way,i hate australians more then i do liberals

also,count on a trump supporter to get offended over a joke,snowflakes

calling them niggers pretty much proves your a racist.cleetus,now go back to fucking your sister in your trailer park

Attached: nice honkler.gif (607x609, 821K)

Good. I'll be there then

Can confirm

Attached: SmartSelect_20200219-195953_Instagram.jpg (1080x954, 232K)

That is the image media makes the world think Australians look like

its called freedom of speech, they call themselves "niggers" so they like it. and i can say anything i want and not be racist

good,at least that leaves america with 1 less useless leech

Like what, has a chin and jaw like a man?

I'm sure there are plenty of traps in ur area, search craigslist.

im the op of this thread and what you posted is 5/10

>freedom of speech

sorry snowflake,but this is trump's america.republicans feelings are more important then your freedoms

i dont know man, she got that thing, i watched in interview with her and obviously idgaf what comes out of her mouth, but in her looks she looks good

Attached: 567F5BD4-DF2B-40E2-B6AF-39C2D6A3CD6B.jpg (512x384, 37K)

Attached: 13221342313413.jpg (787x218, 35K)

what uve said is literally makes no sense

as a person who's actually talked to australians,i havent met very man attractive women from there.also,they all think they are better then everybody which is already annoying as fuck

maybe if you were smart enough to spell the word "you've"correctly you'd understand what i said.dumbass

i knew u gonna mention this even before u did. U are predictable af

Haha I said nigger and it hurt you.

Attached: 51797097_269802540638451_7487458033522715705_n.jpg (480x480, 21K)

why would it hurt me,im not even black you retard

Haha you said retard. 3/7 for effort is what I rate you on the roast scale.

i bet your fat wife beats you

at least i have a wife,you fat virgin

Fuck off, we're full.

Fuck off, we're full

It's not bad in Australia apart from the poisonous animals but it really isn't as bad as America where everything is a bout race, we do have a lot of Asians and Indians but they never start that stupid shit most a just generally happy to be working and making money.
Not all girls like like that here but some do.
And those girls have a huge ego with a stick up there ass and no fun.
If you come here find yourself a tan surfer/beach party girl. There the best.

Attached: received_185527359392773.jpg (725x1024, 90K)

Asians and indians are much better than niggers and spics

asian men have small dicks and indians shit in their countrys streets and rivers,how exactly is this any better then niggers or spics you god damn retard

You're talking like a liberal though.

let me in! you motherfucker!!!1

I hate niggers

you act like there's a difference between liberals and people who support donald trump

Fuck no, I wish. Most have horse faces. Not sure why that is, maybe fed a lot of oats when they're kids? It's like an Irish beauty, an Australian beauty really doesn't exist.

Attached: Rachel+Griffiths+2010+Women+Film+Crystal+Lucy+A1WV3LZ7w3il.jpg (423x594, 55K)

Attached: IMG_20200219_232012.jpg (1024x878, 100K)

Two words for you: Margot Robbie

Attached: Kate-Ceberano-Main.jpg (922x768, 63K)

Trump is Godlike. hes the second coming, bow to him, he is our KING!!

Trump 2020!!

shes not attractive, just symmetrical, but has a low life cheap type, not sexy like the one i posted in op post

american women are all fat and ugly.thats why donny boy pictured a eurotrash whore to marry instead of an american women

but i get it,he's #maga and #americafirst

even though he sucks israel and china's dick and apparently didnt think american women were good enough to marry

Two words: plastic surgery. Two more words: Ortho & dontist.

Attached: MR2-1570033465899.jpg (450x253, 18K)

>op post

the girl you posted in the op is an average blonde women,not as "sexy" as you claim

Australia is the 2nd fattest country on Earth. Just like the US, the hot ones make it on TV / movies
> former Aussie resident

Lol, another horse faced Australian beauty.

Attached: KylieMinogue.jpg (644x429, 48K)

its funny how all of these so called "ugly"women being posted on here that are from australia just look like average blonde white women from america

you trolls gotta try harder,i remember when trolling meant something

Attached: 1582173695338.jpg (960x875, 102K)

Actually, I really like this one, VERY talented. BUT...hmm, maybe not horsey, maybe like a cute little pony. Wood bang hard, actually...

Attached: sia.png (768x1024, 1.25M)

Oh yeah, tell me about those days of righteous trolling. YOu have an example of such trolling?

relax, everyone knows that australia is a second sort usa

Would still bang hard

Really? I didn't know that

Attached: .jpg (650x366, 56K)

>usa

america is a pile of shit,literally nobody wants to be known as a "second usa"

Yup, I'm sure you would.

Oh yeah, where are you from?

from toronto

im sure a country that your idiot president calls a shit hole.even though he's never been there in his life,along with his poor ignorant supporters

Huh, ok...

Attached: 1513788104038.jpg (500x503, 61K)

Which country is that?

can somebody up the leaked bindi nudes? I have wanted to see her tits for so long

Attached: IMG_20191128_223134.png (320x480, 170K)

if he said that your country is a shithole i would agree with his opinion. a lot of shitholes countries overthere. usa is where everything happens, russia is the opposite in political views. some nigger countries that dont do anything, and cucks like canada or australia that wanna be usa, i would there only two countries that have value, its russia and usa

usa is a shithole,by everything.you mean watching hee haw and nascar in your trailer park? trumptard

literally really?

Yeah, USA is a shithole, please never consider coming here. Can you promise me that?

cry more snowflake

>mfw republicans make fun of democrats for being offended over everything

>meanwhile,they'll throw fits over literally everything for the past 4 years

Not crying, my friend, all is well over here. Where are you from? Is this Toronto user?

Too many Negro's running wild in the USA. Fuck ever going there.

Very true, can't agree with you more. Stay where you are.

libtards get goverment help and then prostest and sit during the anthem.

those niggers are only in shit cities like nighercago, nigger-york and niggeriami. There are plenty of good places, basically anywhere where welfare and ebt is not good niggers dont go

Anyway, I'm bored with this. Let's get this straight, USA sucks, don't come here because you'll be in danger and I'll try and do the best I can to survive in the one country that a bunch of people would risk their lives to come to.

Attached: 1546014233266.jpg (982x1094, 700K)

Based!!!

man i dont know why you talking to me. i live in boston and its only asians with the virus here, im in THEIRS city now

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/02/gop-base-poverty-snap-social-security/516861/

Check facts before parroting party lines.

Beethoven was poor too, but wasnt crying like niggers do