I feel like im the only girl who is genuinely into findom. the idea of having complete control over a man's money...

i feel like im the only girl who is genuinely into findom. the idea of having complete control over a man's money, or multiple men at the same time. them competing to gain my attention by paying more and more. having my own slaves who want me to degrade and humiliate them genuinely makes me so wet. i want men to beg me to humiliate them as they give me more and more money, until they're completely broke because of me. my ultimate sexual fantasy. if you're into the same thing, or wanna talk about it with me, drop your discord and ill send you a message ;)

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 12.04.11 AM.png (392x331, 115K)

95% of Cred Forums are broke basement dwellers that live with their parents, doubt you will find any new customers here.

Guys who want what you're describing just get married.

Every single woman is in to findom, that's the point of women, to contain men's ambitions, and money in exchange for easier and reliable pussy, which keeps men focused.

If this weren't the case men would be demanding changes to establish a society more suited to them as opposed to women and betas.

it seems like most of the women who claim to be into it only want money, and don't get turned on by having slaves

They're often fat, too. Can't find a man to get money off of as easily as other women.

Findom is just a more pathetic cuck fetish.

I feel like it's a good way to get yourself murdered. If you think about it only a delusional idiot would do something like this in the first place. All it takes is the wrong guy to end up with nothing left to lose and boom you're in a barrel under a construction site.

Findom is like actual sex for basement dwellers with disposable income; they lack the testosterone to kill a woman for fucking their lives over.

im not fat, i think i can't find anyone because i'm too small to be a proper dominant woman, 5'1" 98 lbs
i dont care if i get murdered, as long as my slaves pay for the funeral

I wish some loser would drain their wallets for me then. Pathetic.

Just look for a regular bf then and introduce the findom aspect.

Like I said, it's pretty much the standard practice, just draw attention to it and be a bitch about it.

Tell us more about life as a waitress

Attached: 6012302.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

I'll greentext my only knowledge of a situation similar to this.

>be appentice at HVAC company
>shop foreman goes through a divorce
>starts dating a stripper
>gives her money and jewlery, pays for a new Camaro for her
>after about 6 months she bleeds him dry
>stripper dumps him as soon as the money runs out
>has to get the cops involved to get his Camaro back
>stripper is weird as fuck and does yoga and shit
>stripper goes to India
>street shitter pajeet knocks her up
>Stripper moves pajeet to US and they move in together
>"murder suicide" ensues
>everyone that knows the situation knows shop foreman killed them both
>stripper and shitskin so no one cares
>everyone is extra nice to shop foreman now

Pretty cool. Legit respect foreman.

You just described every woman

were any articles written about it? sounds interesting

>>Pretty cool. Legit respect foreman.

So do I, needs to happen more often.

street shitter was an innocent victim but the cops pinned it on him from the start and because she was a known low life and he was brown they didn't investigate it for more than a day or two.

Tits or gtfo bitch

>only girl
>>>>GR8B8M8

All women have this fetish. It's embedded in their genetic information.

"findom" is a scam, you'll just feel like a retard when you're broke and she ditches you

Was a few years ago, all I remember is seeing it in the paper once and on local TV once.

No one gave a shit in the whole community, the consensus was that she got what she deserved for bringing in an immigrant.

when it comes to femdom, the smaller and less physically intimidating the better. for me anyway. makes it all about mental domination cuz unless a woman is like 7ft and ripped most guys are going to be hard to physically dominate anyways.

Attached: daddy fucked me and i loved it.jpg (550x520, 34K)

sounds like you live in a cool place. i would love to live somewhere where xenophobia makes murder permissible. it's also a good thing that this unhinged murderer is still walking the streets. Trump 2020

ITT: camwhores

I'm a guy into findom. I can enjoy a bit of the humiliation side, but I mostly just get off on managing someones life and finances for them. locking away some of their income in savings, making sure their bills are paid, negotiating utility prices, giving them spending money so they can enjoy nice things within reason.

basically I have a fetish for being an accountant or financial manager, I guess.

Get a job you piece of shit

that's almost more weird. I can't think of anything less sexy than clerical work but whatever gets your rocks off i guess

its all about the power and helping people. I get a kind of sexual rush at work whenever I get access to a new company or new system, and the other day I masturbated to a message from someone thanking me for how much I helped them.

yeah, its weird.

Bitch are you fucking serious? EVERY Domme is into findom, get over yourself

You're not into findom, you're a gold digging whore.

You're turned on by money, wouldn't at all be surprised if you were a jew.

Weak bait

That is fucking hilarious. Well at least your sexual indiscretions are actually beneficial to society as a whole, it would seem.

gold diggers aren't turned on by money you fucktard

as far as kinks go its pretty morally defensible yeah

Can't imagine what sort of man would find a dominant woman attractive. Literally disgusts me in any context.

A man that likes to have fun. You haven't came until you've been pegged to climax.

Attached: more gooders.jpg (736x736, 162K)

Uhhh indians do that murder sucide shit all the time. Their beta af. In my city some cardiologist pajeet did the same thing. Another pajeet killed the kid then himself.

Does anyone really rich browse here or just us neets and wagies?

Attached: 47686514_361145801318126_7631449478108545024_n.jpg (686x686, 124K)

or just

Attached: 98543.png (645x773, 11K)

oh yeah, and JUSTs

Attached: Just_c484ba_5719631.jpg (647x955, 61K)

First be a twitch gamer girl, show yourself with casual outfit showing almost your breasts. then you can do soft and sexy things like asmr, tic toc or ahegao face, remember to reward your patrons with dedications in a whiteboard. After that, be a cosplayer/graviure model, you must work hard on your body and use makeup to look cute, create a patreon account, showing free sexy pics as bait, then sell the uncensored pics at high prices and if you want use snapchat and twitter, also you can sell your exact used underware from a live session, now if you are sexual active film a live with yourself masturbating with or without cosplay or doing sex with a woman or a man in a nsfw streaming site, even better let your top contributor use the remote control if your vibrator on live stream, now there is another way to fulfill your dream sell your virginity at the most expensive price

what the fuck that's so analytical and articulated
hi granularity pattern

Attached: petyr_baelish_by_siriuscrane-d6fltzu.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

>please give me money
>I’m a prostitute
The thread

Hi and thanks

I think that last bit might be considered prostitution.

Would you be interested in writing a script for a CGI movie or show (like Final Fantasy: Spirits Within or The Last Flight of the Osiris from The Animatrix)?

>findom
huh
cool

Wall Street stock broker here. The idea of owning slaves financially dependent on me makes me hard too. The only 2 difference is that I'm more attracted to making naked strung up bitches pick cotton, crops, and process pot for me to extract as much wealth out of the souless carbonite fleshgolems they are. The second difference is I can actually make it happen sorry sweetie op but that will always be a pipe dream for you.

Attached: 1580801527409.webm (711x400, 1.92M)

Don't you care about anything?

Actually, I do. Thank you for asking. Mmm. What do I care about? Are you familiar with... DuckTales? What? DuckTales. It's a cartoon from my youth that had a profound impact on me. Scrooge McDuck, the, uh, wealthy, swashbuckling patriarch of his family, owned a money bin. It's this silo-like structure that was so full of gold coins and other currency he could swim in it as easily as a poor duck could swim in water. It's my dream to build my own money bin, so I too can bathe in my hoarded wealth. What the fuck are you talking about? That's what my architect said to me, but then I wrote him a check and he got right to work. You see, Rachel, that's the thing about money. Its value is meaningless, unless it brings you happiness in the form of things you love. Like becoming a cartoon duck? Owning people. Owning them in the way that makes them do ridiculous things like build you a money bin or a skyscraper with your name on top of it. My pursuit of money is only the pursuit of ownership. Not in things, though. In people.

from Mythic Quest: Raven's banquet. Commissioning artists is the most worthwhile and rewarding activity I can imagine.

George Soros here. Yes very much into finding, but I like to take it up a notch from just a couple of men.

Kik me: NotTimP i like this fetish