What’s up b

What’s up b
How would you all go about fucking up someone’s car? Asking for a friend
And I guess meme thread while we are at it. Show me what you got

Attached: 6A321372-9700-41E1-85F4-08833E001596.jpg (418x419, 30K)

brake fluid over the paint
fucks it up

Attached: 53712FAB-86F9-499E-A444-278E325AF3D6.jpg (564x853, 91K)

Attached: 1C082B61-E68C-4537-A1D0-9643EE5491E4.jpg (750x629, 113K)

“My friend” will keep that in mind

put dish soap in the gas

why do you wanna fuck up the car tho

He was my best friend But he’s sleeping with my girl

Won’t be able to get into the car or the fuel part unless I bust it open. Hoping to fuck up the wheels or the paint tbh

like user said, dush soap or sugar in the gas
crush some spark plugs and toss them at the windows

Got to any Auto parts store and get a tire valve core tool. You can unscrew the valve on each tire and throw it away. The tire won't air, and is not easily noticeable.

>Pour sugar in the gas tank it will fuck up the car long term and be semi anonymous plausible deniability
>spray paint their windshield which they will need to call insurance to pay for
>Or you can be a dipshit and slash their tires/bash their headlights in to let them know somebody fucking hates them
>simply cut their brake lines so they'll fucking wreck and possibly kill them

Attached: SLY COOMER.png (485x929, 310K)

you can just use some needle nose pliers or fine scissors for that

Don’t really want to kill him and hopefully go without him knowing it was me for a bit. Hopefully I can rig his tyre valve to slowly release air so he will run it off the rim

The one to beat. Nice trips user

bomb

Sugar worked years ago in the days before decent filters.
Paint on glass is the easiest thing in the world to scrape off.
Brake lines is murder dumbass.

>Don’t really want to kill him
Why are you wasting our time then

Attached: untitled.png (350x175, 45K)

>Don’t really want to kill him and hopefully go without him knowing it was me for a bit.
Just pour some really toxic shit in his gas tank I guess. There's not a whole lot else you can do to a car to fuck it up without killing the fucker while also being undetectable
>Sugar worked years ago in the days before decent filters.
Well then what actually works even against decent filters?
>Paint on glass is the easiest thing in the world to scrape off.
Yeah I just saw a video on that
>Brake lines is murder dumbass.
Yeah I knew that and told OP there's a good chance the fucker kills himself. Best case scenario he tries to break and only gets into a fender bender

Attached: two choices left.png (481x281, 260K)

Slash 3 tyres so that insurance won't cover it

Don't over complicate things. Molotov it's what you want. Easy to make, easy to use.

Sugar in the gas tank, slash the tires, honey on the hood and windshield (sticky and a pain to remove), key the car, use a spark plug to break the windows.

OP isn't trying to total the car user. He's trying to fuck it up in a way that the fucker won't notice for a while which is why we keep saying sugar in the gas tank

>Some Insurance will cover if it's all 4 tires but not if it's just 3
>Puncture, don't cut
>If it's something your friend is doing for revenge, the car owner will likely know exactly who did it and bash their head in with a tire iron

Were you officially a couple or did you just like her?

Why go for the car OP? It's so obvious like every time.
Anyway siphon out the coolant

a few good spoonfuls of bacon grease in the gas tank. you get to eat bacon and fuck with someone's car, what else would you want?

Loose some screws on the wheels maybe

Use a forklift to move the car one foot to the right. Most people park in the exact same spot in their driveway and have a muscle memory for where their hand should be to open the door, he'll try to open the door but miss!! Haha obtained them.

>Anyway siphon out the coolant
Big brain answer right here
Bacon grease mixed with sugar should fuck up his gas tank