Samsung's "Find my mobile" service got a security breach

Samsung's "Find my mobile" service got a security breach.
remove your samsung account from your phones immediately !
people say that hackers can wipe your phone remotely.

Attached: 1280px-Samsung_Logo.svg.png (1280x425, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inputmag.com/features/why-do-so-many-smart-tv-interfaces-still-suck-lg-samsung
www-androidcentral-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.androidcentral.com/samsung-accidentally-sends-out-find-my-mobile-push-notification-galaxy-phones-worldwide?amp_js_v=a3&_gsa=1&&usqp=mq331AQCKAE=#aoh=15821864442137&referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=https://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-accidentally-sends-out-find-my-mobile-push-notification-galaxy-phones-worldwide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I actually work for samsung and we are frantically trying to fix this shit right now lol

i dont lose my stuff so i dont use those kind of services

Attached: 017383.jpg (222x216, 8K)

is that a security breach?

Yes, I just got called into work and I'm on my way there now.

Is that why it appeared on my notifications about an hour ago

yes

If you have a samsung phone, I advise you to turn your phone off right now, and remove any credit card information from your samsung account asap

Samsung is garbage. I'm not surprised in the least.

RIP

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Fucking gooks.

What exactly is going on with this?

I have a samsung phone but ive never used their account bullshit, is my card info still safe.

findmymobile.samsung.com is dead.

No idea, we are still waiting for more information from samsung

Fuck samsung. Korean spynet garbage

Ehh oh well. Worst case scenario i just have to bitch at my bank for an hour till i get the money back.

LG too

Koreans happily comply with the US government allowing them the ability to see and intercept all your communication and data.

what's going on?

Yeah theyre really friendly with them. Really sweet Free Trade Agreements have allowed Korean brands to flood the market with their brands, unfairly undercutting all the competition. They sell bullshit products but pay lots $$$ to advertise like crazy, and companies like hyundai and kia can offer cut throat financing so every black guy can lease one. Those ridiculous chaebol gooks are savage with the jewry

Not to mention Koreans scoff at any sort of convention.
Those Hyundaia and kias do things and are built in ways that are retarded. All other manufacturers from across the globe will do certain things the same way because it's works best but tear into a Korean car and you'll see shit that's different seemingly only to be different.

This article paints the same picture but with user interfaces
inputmag.com/features/why-do-so-many-smart-tv-interfaces-still-suck-lg-samsung

Friendly reminder that these posts are shitty bait, trying to inconvenience you by signing out of your acc on your Samsung phone. Ignore. Everything is fine.
>samefagging

Attached: 20379910-D962-4317-86F3-E20BDA564442.png (910x693, 33K)

Thought this was bs till the app popped up a notification
"1
1"
Thanks for the heads up

So how do you explain the app creating notifications, which it never does

Give me your card number and ill check it for you.

Got the same notification about 20 minutes ago, luckily after seeing this post so I just deleted the notification. I don't have any Samsung accounts connected to the device so hopefully no issues.

>mfw I saw file my mobile notification earlier
>try to click it
>doesn't do shit
>mfw when this thread
>mfw I am rooted and don't even have a samsung account

fucking rekt.

how about you google whats happening or call support and ask them faggot. glitch in the system sent notifications. there is no hack . or perhaps thats what lizard people want you to think

i got this notification at almost the same time sam hyde sent out an email.
sam hyde is 100% behind this

>needing "Find my mobile" service
L0Lno fgt pls

ah yes, that famous school shooter

>not flashing custom OS in 2020

Yet you still have all of the shitty Samsung services you cant normally uninstall unless you're rooted. You're stupid as fuck.

www-androidcentral-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.androidcentral.com/samsung-accidentally-sends-out-find-my-mobile-push-notification-galaxy-phones-worldwide?amp_js_v=a3&_gsa=1&&usqp=mq331AQCKAE=#aoh=15821864442137&referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=https://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-accidentally-sends-out-find-my-mobile-push-notification-galaxy-phones-worldwide

Nothingburger, unless Samsung isnt telling the public yet.