Attached: ss1.jpg (620x412, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/releases
archived.moe/b/thread/817256673/#817274683
youtube.com/watch?v=DOqows5e0eg
youtube.com/watch?v=ijZhxjRthUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

posted this rly late on the last thread but:

My sisters boyfriend had me keep his snapchat streaks, i knew him and my sister were sexually active and went into their convo and sure enough. Sex vids, nudes of her and him, masturbating vids, etc. I knew how to save everything without it saying you saved/screenshotted something. Still have them to this day

Girl I chatted to, flirted with and asked out and dated turned out to have her "brother" as her boyfriend after sudden loss of contact and his number as the only way to get in touch.
I got drunk and accused him of being a catfish, he went ballistic and said "apologise or we'll find you..."
So I apologise and nuke the fuck out of my account. Only to find in her favourites gallery that she's been looking up and enjoying a lot of shota bondage pics.
so I reported her anonymously.
I feel fucking sick

Im gay.

Now and then I jack off to a pic of my 67 yrs old widow mom's ass in panties. Usually, I listen to D12's Shit on You while doing it. It makes me horribly horny.

Told. Filter evading nigger.

Attached: Screenshot_20200220-114345.png (1440x2560, 182K)

Once i hacked into my gf's smartphone to read her messages

My wife is cheating on me, she doesn't know that I know, not does she know that I dress up in her lingerie and let the same guy she's cheating with fuck me

whats this

kik?

Wait, what? I dont get it
Please feed my autism

tuxxyyyy

girl I was going out with was cheating on her bf, had her bf pretend to be her brother and she's also likely a pedo due to liking underage boys tied up

for whatever reason the universe decided I was lucky enough to get to babysit a girl who had a crush on me. I was able to that crush into a sexual relationship in not that long. I got paid decent money to groom a single mother's daughter.

Damn. Looks like you dodged a bullet there, bro

Any good ones?

yeah, best thing is I sent an anonymous tip with all the info I have on her to crimestoppers because who knows what the fuck they have on their harddrives

Was she cheating?

Attached: you-sicken-me-31969372.png (500x502, 131K)

>be me
>20 yrs old
>used to live on the same property as a good friend and we did everything together.
>His daughter(10) was really pretty cool, bratty and bossy, but whatever, still a good kid.
>I used to let her and her friends play my playstation and stuff, and sometimes we'd play games which was basically me getting climbed over and beat up for friend's kid and her friends.
>One of the daughter's friends, we'll call her the Girl(9), she was always stuck to me like glue.
>Always sat next to me playing games, would follow me around and ask me questions and stuff.
>kind of annoying, but cute kid
>friend decides he wants to go out for dinner. Invites me along.
>friend, his wife, infant son in car seat, friend's daughter, the Girl, and me.
>not enough seat.
>friend says that's alright we'll take back roads and go slow. The Girl and can on his daughter's lap.
>The Girl insists on sitting on my lap. agreed to appease.
>everyone's in the car, the two girls are playing on their Gameboys not even talking.
>me cramped in back seat(left side), in hot car, in summer, with a kid of my lap.
>need to readjust. tell Girl I have to shift how I'm sitting.
>"okay user"
>put hands under her to try to lift Girl a little.
>soft legging. very skinny, firm little legs. tight firm bum.
>whoa user. wtf.
>sat her back on lap.
>feel butt crack on top of wang
>can't help it.
>getting hard.
>wishing I had more than baskbetball shorts
>turns out restaurant friend wanted is like 60 minutes away, more like 90-100 minutes going the back way.
>for whatever dumb reason, I move my left hand up onto Girl's hip.
>feel small sharp hipbone.
>terrified I'm going to end up cumming or get caught with raging hard on because of a 9 yr old on my lap.
>bumpy, windy roads has the Girl's 50-55lbs body bouncing.
>left hand still on Girl's hip, finger tips slid under the waistband of leggings, her hair blowing in my face.

Continue

It's a secret Amy my ip address is visible too all here. So fuck off OP.

>finally arrive at restaurant
>closed.
>friend is pissed. like wtf.
>decide to go home for BBQ
>none of us have even moved, but I've got my hand back by side in case we were going to be moving.
>back on the road.
>hand almost immediately back on her hip. a little firmer grip.
>friend is pissed, so he's going faster this time around, the bumps are a lot bumpier this trip.
>for some reason, with Girl's hair blowing my face, smelling her shampoo, I have a thought and act on it.
>pretend to be asleep. put pressure on Girl's hip trying to pull her back.
>Girl leans back and has her back resting on my chest.
>my face is almost buried into her neck and covered by her hair.
>slip finger tips back in under waistband of leggings.
>can feel cotton panties.
>holding Girl's hip, feelings her cotton panties, smelling her hair and skin.
>dick is diamonds.
>stop at grocery. friend and wife go in for food. hear them say leave me sleep, and they'll be safe.
>still "asleep" I slowly start to move me left hand further into the leggings.
>Girl isn't making a noise at all, just playing Gameboy.
>have basically entire hand inside leggings holding her hips and some her left ass cheek and leg.
>small rubs.
>Girl nuzzles her into me. Have to re adjust hand position.
>so hot in car. both sweating. can feel her body heat.
>Girl tries asking friend's daughter something. no answer.
>open eye and look over. daughter is passed out.
>Girl goes back to her Gameboy.
>I move my right hand up onto Girl's hip now too.
>fingers under the waistband.
>start to gentle push and pull her hips
>Girl goes to readjust her leg, reaches down, her hand lands right on my boner
>only two layers of thin cloth separating her hand and my throbbing boner
>doesn't move her hand away
>readjusts and moves hand and sits so boner is right in the middle of her butt crack
>heard friend and his wife talking
>hands shot back to sides heart beating like wild.

Neck yourself already, pedo

its all a work of fiction anyway user. nothing is real anymore

My uncle abused me and my sister for almost a decade. When I was 16 he got caught and put in jail but the investigation also revealed my secret. I had been abusing my cousin, my uncles only child and son, for the last four years. Not in a sexual way, I would knee and kick him in the balls as hard as I could. I would grab and twist them and worse I would tie string or fishing line around his dick until it turned colors. He didn’t lose anything but he has permanent ed. He’s not even 18 and has just been really discovering what he lost. I feel terrible for what I did to him but at the time it was the only way I could retaliate against my uncle since I was terrified my uncle. No one deserves what I did to him but a big part of me doesn’t regret it. My uncle will rot in prison knowing when he and his son die that’s it for his blood. No one will carry on his family name.

You're subhuman trash, we get it. By all means GTFO

Ok I raped 400 police officers. I want till they are off duty, male ones in there 20s

It's a weird rush.

My bf raped me once

>friend and wife load up and get back in
>I "wake up"
>"oh what's going on? what did I miss?"
>friend fills me on what they bought and whatever he thought I missed as we leave parking lot.
>back on the road. conversation about whatever going on.
>slowly move left hand back onto hip. not going inside leggings again
>probably because of the heat and sun, the Girl is now passed out. laying dead weight on me.
>only like maybe 60lbs at the very most.
>hitting bumps or going around turns she would slump.
>move hands up to her sides to keep her more stable
>can feel her ribs move when she breaths. little body bouncing. tiny little bum on my hard on.
>we get home and boner almost immediately goes away.
>we all climb out and that's basically it.

those aren't nice things to say user. I'm not a monster.

>I'm waiting to go to jail every single day
>I know I will eventually so why stop?
>I have been fucking my girlfriends cousin
>It's been going on for about 9 months
>Her friend has been involved the last 6 weeks
>I trust my gf's cousin but the new one will crack
>I'm 24 they are 13 and 12

will expand if anyone cares

trip 6's for the Anal Aveneger

Hope he tracks u down n kills u

A filter you daft cunt.

Attached: Screenshot_20200220-122928.jpg (1440x1194, 168K)

yeah tell us some stories

>so not much of anything for a month
>still the occasional time when friend's daughter and her friends would play my playstation and whatnot.
>The Girl hasn't changed at all. Still like my shadow whenever she's over
>Friend's wife's birthday comes up
>Big party we're all drinking
>I come back in from a piss and my friend is calling me over.
>The girl's (single)mother is at the table with friend and his wife
>what's up?
>Friend's wife says Girl's mom needs a babysitter. "the kid loves him" and "he could use the money"
>My work is seasonal, and I could use some money.
>Girl's mom says her new job is shift work, so she needs mostly overnights. She offers $10 an hour.
>$10 an hour to basically put her kid to bed and house sit while she works 12 hr over nights. one hour travel each way. 14hrsx$10=$140 a night. three nights a week.
>I have to take it. too good. yes please.
>party goes on and dies down and everyone goes home or to bed.
>2 days later, phone call. "user, can you watch Girl Wednesday night?"
>Wednesday evening, I show up 6:30PM.
>the Girl is ballistic excited. Big hug.
>Girl's mom tells her to finishe homework. gives me a quick tour. run down of info, shows me the emergency numbers. shows me how the digital cable worked even. gave me the wifi password.
>mom asks if homework is done. Yes. okay hugs and kisses.
>7PM and mom is already gone.
>me and the Girl play board games until 9PM then she's off to bed.
>it was probably the fourth or fifth night I babysat
>it was a Friday, so I promised she could stay up later if she promised to not tell on me. agrees, of course.
>played games for a while then she wants a movie
>chooses emperor's new groove, not a bad choice
>I sat on the couch
>Girl gets up from chair, brings fuzzy blanket, and sits next to me
>almost on top of me
>I realize. wait user. what kind of power do we have here?
>I lifted my arm and she laid her head on my chest and cuddled up.
>gotta put my hand down. no choice. gotta go somewhere.

He’s embraced himself as trans...yes I realize that’s probably my fault.

>started when she was around 10
>suspect she was diddled b/c knows too much 4 kid
>sits on lap at every opportunity
or
>sits with her legs open across from me
>she knows that I know that she knows that I know
>eye contact, stare into her pussy, and back into eyes

This is how it began and went for over a year

Yeah you are, feeling up a child with obvious intent like that. Here's to hoping you get run over ASAP

I only care that you die. Preferably in jail so it can be extra painful after the inmates find out - and they will

tell me about the first you were inside her

Well it kind-of builds extremely slowly up to that point user, my gf allowed & even encouraged it up to a certain point but she doesn't know we've been fucking. It took months and months of just letting her explore while I was "asleep" before I ever put a hand on her

>gotta put hand somewhere.
>hand goes under the blanket onto Girl's little bum.
>almost entire bum fits in my hand.
>like 30 mins into movie, Girl is asleep.
>why not?
>hand under pj shorts. soft cotton panties. tiny firm smooth little bums.
>not even watching the movie now. heart beating out of my chest. cock about to explode.
>hand under cotton, skin on skin bum touching
>move blanket. look down to see my hand wrist deep in her pants.
>flex wrist. can't see much.
>spend the next however long slowly gently moving&adjusting.
>Girl laying face down flat on my lap now.
>blanket gone. moving pj shorts and taking little peeks.
>decided I need to cum
>pick Girl up.
>holding her passed out, small frame, really raised to need to cum.
>so small, so light.
>laid her in her bed. tucked her in. kissed her forehead.
>went to bathroom and came like a horse. balls hurt afterwards.
>decide every time I'm babysitting, we work on the bond
>would play wrestling games, would even pretend to be a ballerina and lift her lots of fun physical contact.
>would try and find way in the games to put our hips together or hug her from behind in a dry doggy style
>fun contact play. then cuddle until she fell asleep and then I look over and touch her body.
>one night I decide to kiss her butt cheek. so great
>played dress up games. I would pick her whole outfit. watch her undress and dress. undress in front of her.
>Every time I take the smallest step forward, I swear her to secrecy or "We'll get in trouble and never see each other again"
>One evening she had to have a bath. mom said she was fine just check in and make sure she didn't drown she baths on her own.
>as soon as mom's gone into the bathroom
>"want some help?" Yes"
>wash her little body. I even took a shower with her
>after a while she's extremely comfortable with our games
>I had turned butt rubbing and even spanking into a game She had fun mooning me and letting me rub her cheeks

It was never abuse.

My secret is that this board, thanks mostly to you, is such a faggot board that I have to hide all of your faggot nigger bitch threads.

Attached: fagshit.jpg (2556x627, 212K)

oh FFS I know it's Cred Forums but the sheer concentration of pedo shit is off the fucking scale.

Go and commit sudoku you sick fucks

>slowly convince her NOTHING wakes me up EVER
>endure being jumped on, slapped, tickled
>eventually she's convinced i'm dead to the world when asleep
>one night she finally touches my dick but basically runs away immediately after
>a week later she stands next to me holding her breath holding it
>surprise her by wearing loose boxers one night
>she takes advantage and uses both hands and actually gets me hard
>within about a month she tries putting it in her mouth

github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/releases

Sometimes I think about rape her.

Attached: E8dhMoS66TI.jpg (720x960, 53K)

which part of meaning behind "eat shit and die you mongrel" eludes you? GTFO

tell us about putting it in her mouth

I just wish for them to stick to their dedicated meeting spots so that they can be easily rounded up and put down in an efficient manner

What part of I didn't lay a finger on her for like 2 years and let her lead things the whole time eludes you?

haha

>over a few months of games and cuddling and lots of touching, let's try something a little different
>"let's play house" I'm husband and Girl is wife, these are things married people do. great game.
>eventually, Girl and I were kissing on the mouth, straddling me, rubbing my bulge.
>sworn to secrecy? Yes.
>after a while of playing house and kissing, and seeing naked and touching naked bodies and kissing bodies.
>Girl and I in shower. all soaped up, soapy hands all over her body.
>poking hard on into her arm pit, her neck, her cheek.
>after shower in bathroom, I decide I want a little.
>get Girl to bend over.
>tiniest little pink little bumhole tiny little pus
>lick lick lick lick. best asshole ever.
>talked Girl into using her little mouth.
>"like a lollipop" lick lick
>can hardly fit in her mouth.
>cum
>spurt onto her face into mouth
>she starts laughing, so do I
>a few night later I brought some lube with me and talked her into letting me finger her ass.
>didn't like it first, but after a few weeks wouldn't protest
>would regularly give each other oral. she started being okay with swallowing if she had coke cola to wash it down.
>thing continue as is for quite a bit. amazed she keeps the secrets
>Girl's birthday comes and goes. 10 now.
>next time I babysit after birthday, I got 2 fingers in her for the first time.
>I tell her since she's ten now, and because she can keep a good secret, I want to be her boyfriend.
>but we have to be secret bf and gf, or we'll get in trouble.
>okay user! I promise!
>basically begging me to be her secret bf. offers to do "that thing" which meant blowjob
>I tell her okay, never ever tell anyone. "I wont user!"
>We need to do the secret ritual so that we're real secret bf and gf. okay user
>got her drink my piss, suck me off and swallow (and a coke)
>for months, I would have the Girl doing sexual things. only oral and anal penetration though.
>Girl would drink my piss, do basically any command.

oh my God go and eat a gun already, you fucker. setting things up and manipulating a child towards the outcome that you desire would be bad enough but you've already admitted that you're an ADULT fucking a CHILD, and how you arrived at that is irrelevant.

you are trash, always be a trash, and you deserve a most painful death imaginable. every healthy human being in the world detests you and you know it. kys.

I can deal with the gore/rekt threads, a constant onslaught of tranny/trap threads, and the general excessive racism because most of it's just neckbeard edgelord troll shit and I don't take it too seriously.

But then the detailed pedo stories... the kind that take a certain fucked up kind of mind to create. That's one thing I don't fuck with on this site.

Me and my ex of two years broke up cause i liked someone else, who i started dating about 3 week later, she hated me for it etc for good reason, but then the ex moved on about a month after that too.
About a month into her relationship/almost two into mine, she messaged me one night asking if we could meet up and talk, so we met up in secret to talk, but we ended up drinking heaps and fucked like all night; the next morning we both met up with our partners and continued like nothing ever happened. No one found out, and it feels pretty wild to me lol, bet she feels the same way, kinda exciting lmao

Keep going

I sold pills and weed for 8 years because it was easier than working. Two years into it I meet a woman that would regularly not have enough money and negotiate sex for her pills. Her oldest daughter was 14 and was allowed to buy weed from me. They often came as a pair. Mom bought oxy sometimes weed or some E and her daughter was only allowed to buy weed. But I saw her split pills with her daughter after buying them cuz it was half the daughters money. They show up at my place and the moms says they are short on cash and could we work out a deal. That day her daughter went to wait in the car as I fucked her Mom in my house. This was semi regular until the daughter comes in with her mom waiting in the car. She said mom had a migraine and was on her period so she was here for the usual “deal”. I fucked that girl as hard as I could and not ashamed to say I came in two minutes. This went on so long and became so regular I just suggested her and her daughters move in with me. And for four years I had sex with that woman and her two daughters. I started by “sneaking” into the youngest room at night but I wasn’t very good at it. Her mom actually confronted me about it and said well it’s not like she didn’t expect it to happen and I might as well not have to hide it. But if I ever physically hurt her or her daughters she’d cut my dick off in my sleep. When I stopped selling because I almost caught a case they were gone and fucking quick. Off chasing the next free high.

you're just jealous you aren't fucking two lolis lol

whether they actually did it or "only" fantasize about it is irrelevant, with this level of commitment do that shit they should be rounded up and shot anyway for the safety of normal, healthy human beings. which they are not.

sure, just like I'm jealous I'm not whipped with barbed wire

mentally ill people should not be led to believe that their illness is something normal

I'm married and expecting a child, but love crossdressing and I want to be fucked in a sexy outfit

Attached: tmp-cam-354978417.jpg (360x640, 61K)

No joke. If given the opportunity. Id choak you to death. Maybe give you an easier way out and shoot you.

they don't deserve any mercy

Also i understand from your replies you dont understand what youre doing is pedddooophila and manipulation oUK f a child. So id end you for the sake of your degenerate ignorance

Mental disability, i believe they deserve a easy death for at least being beyond violent rape level if a child. Understand in this pedos mind he truly believes what he is going is natural and ok with a 9 year old. Vs a violent rape/kill pedo that knows its wrong.

I had a MFF threesome arranged by my wife.

It was one of her good friends that she had talked into having what was going to be a one night thing for my birthday.

After much talking and when I was finally convinced it wasnt a trap we did it. We had sent the kids to their grandparents and had a party in our living room. After the initial awkwardness was out the way I got to watch my wife lez out with her friend and got a blowjob from both of them. It was some of the best sex Id ever had.

The problem was afterwards. What was supposed to be a one time thing resulted in an affair that lasted a year. Then at christmas her friend convinced my wife for another threesome.

Her friend is convinced that all three of us can live together. Im certain if my wife finds out ive been banging her friend on the side im fucked.

Why the fuck did I listen to my dick?

they all know full well that it is wrong, otherwise they wouldn't go to such lengths to maintain secrecy and gradually "groom" their victims.

some of them are just smarter about that than others, but all of them deserve a rusty blunt axe.

the only exceptions are ones that willingly and preemptively reach out for help, therapy, castration if need be. those are the only pedos that can be considered humans.

I just fucked a fat 33 year old mother who I've known for 3 months.
Never would've guessed it was going to go that way but when she asked me to come over tonight I had an inkling.
Started making out as a challenge to see me license (I'm 23) and then it escalated.
Went upstairs and railed her while her kids were sleeping downstairs
Went downstairs to do some blow with her and then left. Was pretty enjoyable.

>Why the fuck did I listen to my dick?
evolution made us so.

Your mom raised you on you being bullied by alpha kids, and as a response she saud they were jealous of some shit about you. Now in adulthood you cant understand that normal people truly hate your pedo kind. We are not jealous, but hateful. Truly user. Id kill you and all of your kind brutally. You pedophiles deserve to die. Hide, hide your degeneracy from the public as deep down you know others would kill you and serve prison time happily. Know if you go to priuissf on chimos are often beat to death, and guards look the other way. You are the lowest of low.

Woulda been good story except affair. They are already talking too much user, its a matter of time.

These guys are all so full of shit. If a 13 year old beauty offered herself to any of you, you'd be busting a nut inside them within 10 minutes. Cope harder that you can't get a woman your age let alone a loli.

And by matter of time either find a way to end all contact. Or talk to your wife about the truth. As truth is on your doorstep.

I'm hearing voices and it's really starting to scare me they're telling me to do weird shit like put your hand in the oven or your mom will die and telling me to kill myself I've been hearing them for years but it's getting worse and worse as I get older nobody knows or has any idea

See, this pedo actually thinks its normal to lust after children. This is why id just shoot him. In his mind he truly believes the level if degeneracy the WORLD has been opposed too is actually wrong and he is the norm.

If a 13yo child tried to make sexual advances on me I'd make sure to get her some help, most likely state-provided as her parents are quite obviously failing hard at parenting.

it's not even a matter of controlling your urges, a healthy adult has NO urges towards children. you sick fuck.

and a decent adult still threads lightly around those considerably younger than he is.

>i'm still babysitting not fishing. money isn't as good, but the perks are way better.
>a month away from her 11th birthday, I tell her I got a very special secret girlfriend gift.
>so excited. begging for it early.
>I'm shocked that I've been successfully grooming this adorable, super skinny and now a bit taller Girl for almost a year and a half. and getting paid good to do it.
>Girl convinces me that I should give it to her early.
>It's a power magic ritual that brings us closer. She's so excited. ANYTHING user!
>her first anal sex. literally just the tip. then into mouth.
>it's part of the magic
>lots of naked snuggles and licking and fingering her.
>a few months later. they're moving.
>moved about two hours away.
>still babysitting, paid more because travel.
>watched her for week one time when mom's aunt got sick. lots of fun.
>eventually started fucking her. even anal a few times.
>always swallowed
>Girl and mom died in a car crash before Christmas.
>pretty broken up then
>now I wish I had taken pictures and videos.

>still kind of feel bad that just because one day in a car I felt up and humped a 9yr old and ended up in position to groom her to eventually swallow my load and take my cock in her asshole. I also feel guilt for the relief that I'll never be caught because I'm the only witness. Don't feel *that* bad though. wish I could go back.

it's funny how even hardcore rapists, murderers and cannibals still consider the scum such as yourself unworthy of living. enjoy your prison time when you eventually end up there, it will be an extremely short stay before your 6 feet under final stop.

And honestly user. As a normal human. Loli porn is disgusting. The thought of a child being raped or sexually groomed is rage enducing. I dont lie to you user. If i knew you in RL and you told me you groomed a 9yo into fucking you, i honestly wouldnt call the cops. Youd die. 12gauge metal pipe slam shot gun. Untraceable.

told you before, kill yourself. stop posting, we might be ok with brutal executions but your level of absolute subhuman degeneracy is not something anyone should get exposed to.

Yes, id kill you user. I dont say this out of hate, or anger. Id purge the world of your degeneracy. You will spawn others like you. Your stories feed the weak minded degenerates that think your actions are normal. Every single pedophile should die. Idc about pain, just end your bloodline.

there was never abuse of any kind. we never did anything she didn't want. she enjoyed herself a lot and often suggested things. she was exploring her sexuality and I helped her explore.

Attached: 1466030713216.jpg (725x640, 190K)

No joke if I find out who you are I'll slice your neck open and fuck the cut you sick pedo fuck

you are not even that good at fooling yourself, that's why you're posting this shit here. you know that if anyone ever finds out IRL you'll be done, dead or worse. deep down inside of your head you know that you are not a human being but a monster to be put down

that's really gay

>guys I literally fucked a nine year old there was no abuse trust me
Jesus fucking Christ user, how does it feel to be sub-80 IQ?

Attached: desk through roof.png (689x297, 252K)

I'm sure that'd hold up really nice in court, if you ever got there. You animal.

Stop

I know nobody else would understand and hate me for it. Im fine with that.

I hot glued the tail off a stuffed fox onto a butt plug for her. one of our games would be her with her tail in and fox ears handband. that's it. she would have to try and trick me into things like licking her butt hole or sucking her toes or putting my dick in her mouth. she always managed to trick me. cunning little fox.

user, again i understand. There wss no pain, or abuse. But its a child. I could hold a meth pipe in front of a 9yo and say smoke this its fun, and they will do it. thats called grooming. You groomed a 9year old child to do adult sexual stuff. And ffg ir that you should die. You e corrupted her innocence forever. I bet one day she will mature enough beyond your levell of understanding and know what you did was wrong, tell her parents youll go to jail.

I wish yo uh had recorded it also.

You are very lucky she died & can never tell.

Best case scenario.

I'm seriously considering leaving my wife and kids for another woman.

what the actual fuck

Attached: FIMHGFWTFF.jpg (720x720, 194K)

based consecutive dubs

These threads always turn into pedo fantasy larping

But again, you know you did wrong. Post what you did on facebook. You wont as you know its wrong. Play ignorant, but you deserve death. So your mindset will end with you. Like i said, even your pedophile stories feed into the evil desires of others. To rape and groom children.

I pray to whatever powers that be that this is just larpfaggotry and didn't actually happen

oh, so you're one of those fuckers that actually gets off of acknownledging his own degeneracy? nice, makes it much more likely that you'll let it slip and get promptly eviscerated

Same threads everyday. So cool

Worse thing is its always the same boring one-liners stories. Pedo larps have zero imagination.

she's dead. im not going to jail

she'd be worth bitcoin. she never failed to amaze me

I know it was wrong, but oh well. we both had fun. I gave her her first orgasm

If only you knew user, what my family has done to rappists :)

My cousin posted a story on youtube about his 7yo niece that got raped. And what we did to the transient that raped her. It wasnt as brutal as what the cartels do. But the last thing he experienced was being fucked to death by a branch we broke off of a tree.
All im saying is if you get caught, and go to prison, there's a reason chimos get separate wings.

Got one of my friends to fuck my other friends gf next day Watched both of them fight it was pretty fun to watch kek.

It's curious everytime frat girl tell "her" story, pedo larps stop posting and call her a larp. Seems they hate when adult people talk about adult sex lol

even if it is those sick fucks are still there, slowly building up the nerve to act on their degenerate fantasies. I'd rather pray for them to get cancer ASAP

Wait shit i can tell a secret. About a execution of a child rapist if anyone is interested, i already gave the ending away tho.

do tell anyway.

I sooner pray that they get the non-violent help they need
please

I'm not even the guy with the story, I just stopped lurking for a bit to comment on your edgyness, and you're still going at it... Seriously, nobody gives a fuck how tough you anonymously look.

> (OP)
>
>It's a secret Amy my ip address is visible too all here. So fuck off OP.
Yee

I had a guy that bullied me relentlessly. He always called me a faggot, dude just hit me up on grindr wanting to fuck

Why pedo larps are so boring. Seriously, is always the same dude or two or three dudes?

>be me
>be user
>be gay

>When i was 24 fresh out of the army i came home, ets out of ft hood texas.
>My family owns a LOT of cherry orchard in WA.
>I'd been home for about 3mo, cherry harvest had started and i help my uncle swamp (drive around collecting picked cherries)
>On one day my cousins niece, my 2nd cousin? Blonde hair blue eyed 7 year old, who had been playing with the dogs at the house went missing.
Btw this is all fiction on 4 chan.

I would only ever tell my fellow anons about how we used to lay naked together and watch spongebob or about how she loved when I'd stand over her and brush my balls across her face. I'd only ever tell my fellow anons about how the first time I was balls deep in her ass with her sitting on my lap.

>I had to keep swamping, but most of our family started looking for the girl.
>I didnt know her, basically was in military her entire life, everyone said she wonders off or whatever too.
>I think an hour after they started looking they found her. Alive in a field of tall grass , i didnt see her but what my uncle said was she was raped and bleeding.
>Her mom/some of the women took her to the hospital.
>My uncle and older cousins started questioning the migrant workers.
Again this is an edgy larp.

Probably.

i enjoy finding girls that are posted here.

I’m from the Philippines. Everyone tells me how nice I am and what great mother I am to my kids. But what no one knows is I spent 7 years in jail in Philippines for cutting off my husband’s penis and balls. I knew he cheating on me. So I grabbed meat cleaver and hid it between mattress. I aroused him by sucking and playing with his penis. Then I grabbed the cleaved and chopped his groin as hard as I could. His penis and balls came off with that one chop. I threw his balls in toilet and flushed and threw his dick out the window. He almost bleed to death but because neighbors called police he lived and I got only 7 years instead of life. The girl he cheat on me with was 16 I think I do right thing and I already served time so no one needs to know.

When I was 13, I looked at naked kids my age online and got caught after about 2 months and arrested for possession of child porn. Since it was on the internet, it went across state lines and automatically was classified as much more severe, almost like being a part of an underground kiddy porn ring or something. This was the early 2000s in the era of Kazaa where it was super easy to get that stuff... that is unless you're an adult who's computer illiterate (like 3/4 of the people in the courts system).

I remember when they did a pedo board. Of course, nobody posted there, just a few everyday same anons, so board was closed and they are here again, trying to believe sameposting day after day means they are popular here. A bit pathetic, like the trapfags, but well, that's Cred Forums lol

>finding
pics?

you have no "fellows" here, or anywhere else, you scum.

I knew it was bad, but I thought it was like "downloading mp3s is illegal" kind of bad. It was like the first time it happened where a kid was looking at other kids (in the county I was living in at least) and they made an example of me. I became a felon, registered as a sex offender for the next 10 years, neighborhood was flyered, it was in the papers/nightly news, I got teased a lot for it at school, had to move, had to go to weekly therapy, polygraph tests, probation officer, thought about killing myself for the first time.

>Eventually someone snitched on a migrant that had even seen sneaking off twords the house above the orchard. (Way put of the way, no reason to go there ever)
>Im not sure who found him but he was in one of the migrant houses we provide he was staying in.
>I dont speak Spanish but it basically went, did you rape girl. No. Did you rape girl x2. No. Two older cousins held him down, uncle pulled pants down. Bloody dick and tighty whities.
Furthermore this is fabricated edgy larp.

she used to look at and say please then open her mouth because she wanted my cum

Attached: project 7.png (1720x1053, 1.92M)

You are fucking degenerate scum and no joke i hope you get prison raped, tortured and have your throat slit very slowly and left to rot in the most fear-inducing disgusting place on this planet only to be sent to hell for eternity you piece of shit

I’m not as smart as I claim and buy books to validate myself. I cannot interact with anyone without seeking validation from them. Perhaps it’s a sign to change and pursue a new lifestyle.

great work, user

>What we did started off as beating, the dad venting his rage on the guy.
>It turned into a moment where i was like... yeah hes fucked to needing stitches on his face. The dad cut he guys ear off. And stormed out of the building.
>The rapist was screaming, no shit, from his ear now on the floor. My uncle and two cousins kinda stood there like i was kinda like wtf.
>Her dad comes in with a branch, jagged end snapped from a tree. I think about 3inchs diameter? Told us to hold him down so we did. And yeah.
>As his pants were already partially pulled down from blood check, he pulled him down and fucked him with that branch.
>Pulled it put after a while, the guy just curled up in the fetal position holding his stomach groaning in pain untill he stopped moving.
Maximum fiction.

But how did her pussy taste?

So to end the larp.
>He was buried in the tall grass field he raped the 7yo in. We thought it was a perfect spot.
>The migrants never saud shit as we re employ about 75% of them every year, also they as a majority thought he deserved it as well.
>7yo has ptsd with never wanting to be away from her mom and dad.
>Her parents say she dosnt remember the rape and i hope that's true/stays that way.
Again, 4 captchas of larp typed on my phone.
But pedos beware. People out there that
Uphold whats right are still out there. Fuck around and the wrong dad might fuck you to death with a branch.

kys

Ikr, imagine people out there not so cucked they enforce law on their own. Gotta be edgyness as they cant exist.

Details please

when I was 14 I was raped by a friend of a friend. only ever told two people about it.

what even they don't know is that I eventually became friends with and then dated the guy that did it, and am still on good terms with him. he apologized and I forgave him and am more or less over it at this point. but I don't think anyone would understand or forgive him if they knew, and I can't even say they'd be wrong.

me gusta

Show Philippine bobs and vagine
How long have you been out of prison?

I’ve crossdressed since I was 14-15. Gotten worse and worse over the years after I found the whole sissy/failed male narrative to it. Though it seems par for the course for this website

I like a story with at least somewhat happy ending. Hope the kid will eventually be OK.

>in Ukraine
>mom tried to pimp out her daughter to me who was like 12-13
>said no
>see mom pimp her out to a fat old Russian dude a few minutes later
>wish I took the the girl out to a nice dinner so she didn’t need to fuck that dude

And to this day she still being pimped out :(

an escort i live next to wants to go on a date. can't decide if i value my dick and shouldn't or i value my dick and should. she's half my age. doesn't matter anyway i suppose.

Two can play at that game right? Kek

When I was really young I remember I got a new neighbor who was a little older than me and very cool and rich. Eventually I really wanted to be friends with him. Back in the 90’s neighborhood kids would be some of your best friends by proxy.
Anyway, I do end up hanging out with him at my house and his a couple times. One day he takes me upstairs to his dads office where there is a very new computer. I had an old ass gateway so I really wanted to use it. Soon he starts playing porn on this computer. I barely understood what the porn was at the time but it was basically just a girl giving a blowjob.
My neighbor leaned back in his chair, took out his cock, and started jerking it with me in the room. He was only like 2 years older than me but his dick looked twice my size.

Basically, I remember him jerking off and then asking me to help. He said something like ‘friends do this for eachother’. Idk why I was so desperate for him to like me.
At the time I didn’t really see the big deal so I grabbed his dick and jerked it like he said. I did that until he came.
I was just starting to jerk off in my own life but I still didn’t really understand concepts like ‘gay’ or ‘sex’ or ‘lies’.

Eventually every time I would hang out with him at his house, he’d lead me to his dads office and then turn on porn and ask him to jerk him. I did this a couple times just so he would be my friend. Then one day he told me to put his dick in my mouth. He was so persuasive, I hate myself now but back then I didn’t think it was all that weird.
So I started blowing him one day as he gave me instructions. He eventually said I wasn’t that good and I jerked him off until he came.
Anyway, for a couple months I would give him a blowjob while he sat in his dads office chair. I must’ve ended up blowing him a dozen times and swallowed a lot of his cum. Shamefully I was proud of myself for helping out a friend. But now I hate the dude and myself.

Same. How old are you? I'm 27.

Attached: tmp-cam-625673328.jpg (360x640, 79K)

Attached: OwO (gif).gif (250x250, 1.16M)

These secrets threads ARE their meeting spots...

I’m 26

B/ro, you jerked some dick and sucked some cock, so what? I get where you're coming from but you gotta let it go. You were a kid and tons of kids do the same shit, it's not uncommon at all. If jerking and sucking a dick is the worse you think you should be ashamed about then you are living as a good person. So cut yourself some slack and let it go, fag.

My cousin and I have been having casual sex behind our family's back for over 6 years.

When I was 12 I would regularly stay at my Uncle Nick's house to hang out with my older cousin Ralph (actually once removed, my uncle raising them was their grandpa) Due to unexpected scheduling conflicts, ended up alone with my 5yo loli cousin Kelly while Ralph was with his tutor, and the rest of the family was out shopping and going to doctor's appointments. Like any good cousin, I immediately explored my 13yo cousin Nicki's room and rifled through all her shit trying to find condoms or sex toys (I was 12 and retarded) eventually settled for sniffing used panties. Kelly starts following me around in there and I'm supposed to be watching her while Ralph is with his tutor in the basement (we're on the 2nd floor).

I play with her and carry her around on my shoulders. When I pull her off my hand accidentally slipped between her legs and gave her mound a solid rub. She asked me how I did that, pointing to her crotch. At this point, I'm super horny so I take her into the bathroom and pull off her bottoms. I tell her that this is something only adults are supposed to do and that we could get in trouble for doing it so don't tell anyone. I set her on top of the vanity and spread her legs. Seeing my first real cunt I started massaging it. Kelly giggled with every flick over her teeny tiny clit, and eventually I worked up the courage to give it a good lick.

Oh. My. God.

'Pussies taste like peaches and cream.' was my thought. They don't, but Kelly's loli slit did. I went in and proceeded to devour her fresh snatch. I probably went a little to hard because she started crying a bit from the overwhelming sensations, but eventually she has her first orgasm ever. I spent the next 30 minutes teaching my 5 year old cousin how to masturbate and giving her another orgasm. I decide to masturbate to the memory later instead of forcing myself on her.

She turns 20 in a couple months.

Any pics? Forgot to mention I'm married lol have you ever been and fucked while crossdressing?

Attached: tmp-cam-1006096000.jpg (360x640, 99K)

Attached: things that never happened.gif (240x146, 89K)

So my wife suggested that we get cameras for the house and put one in my daughters room. I didn't complain.

This guy knows

Attached: The-Infamous-El-Guapo.jpg (500x282, 35K)

I used to be a sort of apprentice to a private investigator in the late 90s. It was usually the same kind of work - husbands and wives snooping on each other, finding people who owed debts, people looking for missing/runaway relatives, and small businesses looking into employees or customers they suspected of running different kinds of fraud.

A few different cases stood out as being very different, and the most unusual was Mr. Hoxton. It was as simple as monitoring both his movements and his house throughout the day. So I was posted outside his home, while my boss would wait outside his workplace, then follow him home and we'd wait together over the night, then swap roles the next day. And over the course of a few weeks we built up a profile of his comings and goings, visitors etc.

It was probably about 3 weeks in (which was unusual in itself, to be hired for such a long period of surveillance) when one day I was at his home, and my boss at his work. And suddenly, without any sign of his arrival, and without my boss turning up, I could see the guy in his house. Strange, but not impossible; the guy might have left his work and entered his house through the back. It got stranger when my boss arrived in the evening, having followed the same guy home from his work. So we started marking down times during the following days when he was actually visible to both of us, and sure enough, some of them overlapped.

Twins were the first thought, but its easy (here at least) to rule out twins from a single birth certificate, since any one twin will have their actual birth time recorded, not just the date as is normally the case.

We never got a satisfying conclusion to that one.

I didn’t really want to shit up the thread for people who weren’t interested. I’ve recently come back to Cred Forums after not using it for years. And no, I’ve never been with a man nor anyone while dressed. I’m single and don’t really care to date dispute being traditional monogamous type

Attached: 92BEA3E9-CD0B-47D6-8B0F-5E40386D49C1.jpg (3088x2320, 1.23M)

Shit nigga wtf

My whole family thinks im gay but I don't do anything about it because it makes me seem a lot more interesting than i actually am.

Yeah, I guess so. Thanks for looking out, bro!

I'm not interested in trying to convince you. In fact, I'm glad you people don't believe me. Keeps me safe from Johnny Law.

My bf raped me once

thanks

>dubs checked
Ya, man. Just telling it like it is.

Attached: f22.gif (500x343, 497K)

if you don't like it you're free to leave

Attached: 1552972228859.png (693x601, 247K)

Ok, that's funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Attached: 0a5e88107ba6e79301dc13dfff0a610a.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Last year, I had a "only girls" night with three friends. We went to a party and ended up being gang fucked by a group of men. It's our secret, our boyfriends will never know about.

tell us more!
what happened? was it planned? etc... maybe a complete greentext of the night?

i jacked off and came on my cousins and aunts curtains when i was 14

And the devil trips tells lies. What that aboot?

Attached: Beelzaboot.png (984x786, 368K)

>devil trips tells lies
I love how pedofags always hate adult sex stories. So telling lol

out of curiosity do the people calling for death to the pedo larpers think I'm just as much a pedo?

I'm 28 and my wife is 16. we are, of course, sexually active.

It's fun to see what a larper thinks about. There are no women on b/

Attached: tenor (1).gif (480x360, 1.71M)

Pedo? Projecting mother fucker? I think so, how much? Too much. Eat a dick and get laid in real life, faggot.

Attached: image.png (480x360, 152K)

More pics? You look delicious

Thank you :) I just recently got this outfit and I’m probably going to plan on doing another one soon. Learning makeup atm though

Attached: 595D27C4-B53F-4695-A826-8DC533B7FE38.jpg (2048x1714, 725K)

Lmao this Larp sounds as bad as frat girls larp. Come on what dumbshit details do you have to share. This will be a good laugh.

Seconded

Blessed dubs

Thats a sexy outfit. How does it feel against your skin? Do you only crossdress and pose for yourself? Have you gone out in public befor?I know you said you dont care for dating but what about sex?

>we went to a party at our college
>drinking a lot
>one friend get flirty with a hot stud and went to a private room with him
>”what the hell she is doing”, we thought, but we were a bit wasted so just grinned
>after two hours, some happy guys told us our friend needed “help”
>we went to a big room, lots of guys there, she was the center of attention
>being spit roasted
>”what the hell are you doing, girl”
>she was covered in cum and half passed out, exhausted
>”if you help her, free drugs and drinks for you too, girl”
>we were a bit reluctant at first, but after a few lines of coke we were totally into it
>sucking dicks like a champ for hours
>all holes creamed, double penetrate and more
>more than 20 guys keep fucking us all night
>what a crazy night
It was no planned, just happened. It’s “our” girls secret. Never again, but we enjoy it.

>There are no women on b/
True words spoken. Women at Cred Forums is a myth.

show your booty

Since the frat girl post here, you see more stories of girls at secret threads. Probably everybody is larping, but I love how pedo larps get so mad with it lol

Don't forget the V larp. It's interesting, just a shame he post always the same stories and replies.

I have been fucking my friend's wife for 3 years now. She is getting off of birth control in March and she doesn't want me to stop.

This specific outfit is actually waaay too small for me so it was actually hard to get into and out of. It felt really nice though because it was super tight, almost about the same if not better than a corset
As of right now, I do go to a sissy site and talk to people there and take pics, but I’m not actively dating anyone or hooking up with anyone yet
I haven’t gone out in public but I would love to. I kind of have a humiliation kink about doing it, something about being stared at and being incredibly embarrassed just seems like fun
No sex or dating. I guess what I’d like is a chill daddy dom type guy who is basically a FWB.
My ass is as flat as a board lol I’ve gotten a little more motivated to workout and take care of my skin and stuff though so I’m hoping in a month or two I’ll look better

Attached: 375D05B8-DE81-41D8-8D85-6A89A41418C9.jpg (1536x3270, 1.1M)

excepting that V has several times proven being a femanon with timestamped pics!
she exists, but there is no proof the Frat Girl exists; never posted any pic. and never made any greentext, just answering random question...

I'm the user who works at the youth detention facility

Lmfao, thanks for the laughs

Word, pedo larps get a bit old, im sure most are larps i like the ones that could be believed

wear stockings to make your legs look better with that outfit..(just a suggestion)

Literally who? V? Like that anti government dude? V for vendetta? Is shaved natalie portman here too?

V is a larping Shill.
First, this is an anonymous board...dont namefag.
Second, everytime it starts off with the same copypasta opener about having a "slutty itch". We get it, this is a larping itch.
Third, the stories are not good. I'd rather read slutty confessions on reddit.
Fourth, even with timestamps, I don't believe its real or at least someone attention whoring. It just doesn't pass the sniff test.

Not for nothing dude, i dont save pics of dudes, but this one is an exception. That outfit fits you perfect. Id love to take you out in walks dressed like that. Shit id fuck you real good if i had you dressed like that infront of me rn. Id love to have a fwb like yourself im sure im not the only one.

yu mad, pedo lol

If tits and timestamp was posted cool shes a femanon then but she may just be larping for attention has she ever done any requests? Timestamps could be shopped

I'm infatuated with my girlfriend's 22 yo little sister. She has been living with us for the past 3 years now, and I can only cum thinking of her. I have a nude picture of her that I took from her cellphone, and I've filled her used panties with cum more times than I can remember. Sometimes it seems that she knows what is going in my mind when I look at her, and I'm not sure I can hold myself back if she give me an openning. I want to fuck her so badly.

^.^ Thanks. I mean I definitely have crazier fantasies about being taken out lol but I’m glad you think I’m doing something right

Attached: F82EA88A-9281-48E6-82F9-7E3DC728B591.jpg (1119x3258, 952K)

>never made any greentext
What do you mean? "She" posted several greentexts. In fact, I remember some user got bored because "she" was posting too many greentexts at some point.

I'm also saving, you're pretty attractive in that outfit user

So she has a name? Lots of girls who posted here have had their own names. Lolichan snek and lots of others..

Thank you :)

Attached: 6608ACC1-CD03-4649-A3CF-FFDD71EBED98.jpg (888x1920, 445K)

sauce?

Have you always looked this feminine or have you worked toward it? Damnit boy you are making me question my sexuality.

be about 15 or so
at my cousin's house over the summer because they had a pool and we went to swim a lot
everyone was outside, I sneaked in and had stolen a pair of my cousin's panties to fap to
she's about 2 years younger and caught me
said i let her watch or she'd tell

archived.moe/b/thread/817256673/#817274683

>just a few details, night was so long

>going to a party with friends
>getting drunk
>a hot dude and friends talk with me
>told them I have boyfriend, so just talking
>get more and more drunk
>they got me to a private room
>just a blowjobs
>I can't believe what I'm doing
>sucking dicks while they fuck my tits
>cumming in my tits, face and mouth
>think its over, but its just the beggining
>more drinks and coke at the party
>totally wasted, got me to the same room
>they just lift my skirt and fuck me
>again and again and again, all holes badly fucked
>I cant help myself, I'm so horny, came so hard
>they call some friends, all of them fuck my several times
>doing everything they want with me until they are satisfied

Thread was pure gold. I saved everything.

Yep she has

Attached: C2741541-8287-4A61-B060-54A94A1F7220.jpg (2641x2179, 1.63M)

Attached: 13EFF9AC-1FC1-43E8-9D86-5DDF69EA9F84.jpg (2840x2143, 1.97M)

have more?

I could hand a timestamp to my GF and claim to be her. There is a certain Turing test to determine if they are someone to frequents Cred Forums for attention whoring or larping. And she doesn't pass it.

yes, kys pedofag

Attached: buysomething.jpg (736x1012, 57K)

NOt going to flood thread just posted a few i saved

Attached: 1F561EB9-6F5E-4D9D-AA7E-78B8948E7368.jpg (2976x2231, 1.89M)

I’ve always been this small I guess growing up

Attached: D95E451F-8446-4D27-B7C7-41F07DAB29A1.jpg (3088x2320, 1.42M)

nice hands

do you happen to have a chastity cage?

Yea...its attention whoring, but poorly. You are either user or you are not. If you are not user...then you are looking for views or $ for your patreon and not doing Cred Forums correctly.

sO that was "her" first post:

>How do you deal with remorse and shame? I cheated to me boyfriend with several guys at a party. Got drunk. Very druk. Very very drunk. Before I knew, I was on my kneel sucking a dick while giving a ttityfuck to another guy while more guys were watching and waiting their turn. You can imagine the rest. I feel so guilty and stupid.

>I could hand a timestamp to my GF and claim to be her.

Lmao dude you are in such denial, you are def frat girl larper pissed off at an actual femanon whether she is larping or not

>actual femanon
Are you V larp trolling again? Are you always here, by the way?
Everytime someone talks about V or the frat girl, you post the same fucking replies, dude. Be more creative at least nex time.

go on Cred Forumsro, flood this thread, well better than these pro/anti-larpers, pro/anti-pedos, etc...

Like the pedos in this thread i would have taken advantage of you if you were alway this small ;) hows that feminine benis look

what's going on in this thread?
larp fight kek

You NEED to make a Twitter or something, you look stunning

Are you the Cred Forums police? If a slut wants to share herself let the slut share just cuz they arent “user” pfft btfo newfag

Frat girl larp is smarted than you, V larp. You can't post with the same writing style at V original posts and at the "anons" replies to V.

shhhh, ignore his projecting

Lmfaoo sounds just like Thanks for the laughs frat girl def a faggot larping

are the user who once told having a full folder of those pics? mind to post?

I do :)
I lol’d at this
That will come in the future, already planning on it

Attached: E9CCCC1C-E6C4-4CA0-A3B5-D6B3207CBEC1.jpg (888x1920, 274K)

looking for user who posted a while ago who works in office with lots of women and cums in their heels, need more pics

That's a great advise for larpers and samefags, unironically.

Im just an user who comes to these threads often and i have seen frat girl and v post not the one who posted her pics tho i dont save shit on my phone

How about this, the larp is shitty enough to be an actual woman. But why waste the energy feeding attention to someone claiming to be a woman.

I think you'd good little submissive sissy. out of curiosity, what are your feet like?

Where is frat girl? She doesn't post anymore. She was more interesting as a reluctant girlfriend, but I want to hear what's next for her.

I've fapped to completion in every single pair of panties my mom owns, at least once.

I'm not saying that a chick cant come here and expose herself. But I'm not going to elevate their contribution as some angel bestowing the gift of tits to the bottom feeding incels of Cred Forums. You are either user....or you are not. And if you are larping, at least make a passible effort.

Kek i know who you are talking about seen him post before

And you are always here defending the V larp. At every fucking thread, every single time. Why?

This. Thank you for pointing that out user.

This. And better question is:

Why do you care so much about the frat girl and always talk shit about "her"? It's not your problem if "she" is real or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=DOqows5e0eg
my oldest friend buttfucked his sister into oblivion and they're both dying slow death, beauty or irony full circle

If I was a woman and wanted to post on Cred Forums without tits and a timestamps, I wouldn't claim to be a woman. It's that easy.

We have writing analysts in here. V larp? You sound like the frat girl whenever anyone call her out Lets see theres LA guy? Larp guy? Right? Lol you cant have said this and then talk just like frat gorl come on dude lmao

I think this the closest I have to feet pictures which is me just putting lotion on lol. I’ve never really taken any that I can think of

Attached: A6585EC1-8216-4AFE-99BD-A7805DC44B43.jpg (1536x2562, 1.13M)

Omg you are perfect more of you plz your legs are my favorite thing about you

So, that's why you talk about the frat girl at every thread? Just for this? Wow, get professional help.

Check emmmmm
Because tits

No one is putting her on a pedestal lol

this guy knows what he's talking about! :)

Sure ^.^ no problem

Attached: E3F3F26C-A58E-46FC-80B8-36D9A6EB0162.jpg (3088x2320, 1.25M)

V larp is jealous because frat girl larp stories are more interesting. You know, "having a itch" is no contest for "cheated on my boyfriend and get gangbanged by dozens".

That's a huge invasion of privacy. Literally no good can come from this. The hell are you trying to find anyway?

Attached: 1577602537532.gif (220x158, 39K)

Im the one calling out larps whether its frat girl or any other its just the for some reason when i call hers out, i get replied and somehow they bring v into the convo im the guy who calls out every shitty larp i even agree with you guys v posts the same stale pasta butt plug shit

Good point you got here. Makes sense.

I once at a whole case of dunkaroos.

Try in english.

Dubs of truth
Larp wise getting gangbanged is more entertaining than wearing butt plugs fuck my girl wears plugs too not that crazy of a “secret”

Hhhhnggg glad you are back on b :)
Whats your sluttiest outfit?!

i have a gay alien body pillow
youtube.com/watch?v=ijZhxjRthUk

Hell, I'd wear a plug just to shut her up. How can she come to Cred Forums and not know what a dirty secret is.

i regulary fuck prostitutes bareback and cum in them

The phrase "stale pasta butt plug shit" made me giggle.

I’d have to really think lol. My style varies a lot and I like to try a lot of different things. I usually like normally cute girly outfits like this one, but I also tend to do like the PVC/latex look, the Barbie pink, and at some point I would like to do like the ultra frilly sissy stuff

Attached: 2A3D65D2-6C8E-47F5-A06B-6DF4BFEA6F5F.jpg (960x1280, 233K)

I used to bang hookers regularly. Indian prostitutes were my favourite.

When I broke up with my girlfriend my older sister almost immediately hooked up with her. I still love my ex-girlfriend and it really weirds me out on many levels to see my older sister kiss or touch her.

Attached: 1578968475452.jpg (750x747, 463K)

she still posted yesterday

>harder than it looked holy fuck
yeah it's actually surprisingly difficult to kill someone

I don't really honestly know. I am pretty sure to her it was burglar related or the like. Second she is very young right now and I don't think she sees it as spying yet. I was genuinely surprised, but its definitely tempting to peek any time I want. I hope she forgets about it even existing.

There was one prostitute that let me do that regularly when I was younger. I think she felt I was safe and definitely was a repeat customer.

Something new?

>Barbie pink
Latex in that color is slutty imo. do you suck cock? Take it in the ass?

sounds great... unfortunately going raw on prostitutes is illegal in my country... so difficult to find good chicks

Did you rape her before disposing of her at least? Also how did you get rid of the body?

Punish his asshole

I was a 25 year old new teacher and assistant basketball coach. Our team bus driver was a good nice man. His wife came on to me after a game. I took her home to my house and ate her and fucked her without a condom. She was a bad fuck and had hard fake tits. I felt horrible guilt and remorse. I was just horny. I could never look him in the eye again.

I’m a virgin in the sense that I’ve never been with a man, but I’m a 100% full bottom, so yes to both of those if you’re asking would I.

Attached: 35FA3FB5-7BA0-470A-B399-79D146835371.jpg (3088x2320, 1.5M)

What a dick

You guys are so funny. Lurking at Cred Forums is my guilty pleasure ;)
If you want to know about, I chatted with my ex. He has a new girlfriend, he showed me a few pics of her and being totally honest, she is a bit hotter than me. I know some of you care for him, so you don't know need to worry about him anymore, he looks really happy again. And I don't want to lie, I feel better with myself now knowing that he is happy. No regrets now.

She was very personable and it was not at first. I assume that she prefers a close relationship with her clients and doesn't do that with everyone. She was a bit older too, so maybe she was compensating.

super hot
don't feel guilty, as long as she was happy it was fine

I dated a girl for 8 years. She was a virgin. We finally had sex at the end. Talked of marriage. In the end, we couldn’t work it out and broke up. My ten years older brother took her out and they fucked on the first date. I did not appreciate that from either of them.

kys

Shut up fag.

>chimos
thanks for confirming your status as subhuman trash

You sound like a cuck. I'm not trashing you or anything. Basically, your bro was probably hot for her for a while and she for him. If I was in your bros position I'd want to bang too. Dont blame you bro....its human nature.

He has a point.

Kind of a dick move

Thats hot. Id be your first if you are ever down for taking some dick ever put anything in you ass? 100% pure and corruptable lol

Cool to know.

Lmaoo btfo faggol

Well atleast you got to fuck her. And your bro got sloppy seconds unless you are still attached to her then rip

She prob found out she liked sex cuz of you and wanted more

I do :) I have a dildo and I do love having my plugs in

Attached: 0A68D75B-FE44-4207-AB7F-A4A33D0AC5D9.jpg (888x1920, 292K)

You are good. So good.

>almost autosage reached
Keep talking at the new thread, please.

That's hot. Ever been tempted to do the same with her shoes? Is she hot?

The girl wanted to get fucked, no abuse.
Grow up, guys.

not really

Fine. Ask whatever you want.

why don't you just jerk each other off in private with your edgy power fantasies?
pretending to be tough on the internet is something 12yr olds and low IQ retards who only see the world in black and white do.

that was quick, glad to know he's doing well

It's hilarious how triggered you guys are over a ridiculous made up story

Another poor soul shilled.

I showered with my 11yo fonger in the back of my 9yo niece in my mom's friend's White Castle in Whitechapel back in '88 where I murdered 14 burgers and stuffed their bodies down a well in Prince George('s) County in DMV, and then fapped in my sister's car and came in my roommate's food, and then got raped by my dad and molested by my uncle and shaved my neice's 12yo sister to pose in swimsuits and bump threads.

My friend married a 9/10 several years ago. FF five years: she’s gained considerable weight, stretch marks, and aged face, which reduced her to a 6/10. Recently diagnosed with endometriosis. Won’t have sex because it’s painful; Won’t get corrective surgery, which makes him question the diagnosis. It brings me joy to observe the downward spiral of their relationship.

kys

We are still so young. And he is hot and a good person, I was sure he would get a hot girlfriend soon.

How big is the dildo? How do you like your plug? Id love to play with you

Gag.

Help your friend out and let him fuck your ass then come back and tell it to us as your secret

Just asking. How many guys smashed you last week? Did you already tried lesbian sex?

Someone making a new larping thread i mean secrets thread?

My dildo is about 8 inches. My biggest plug is probably my favorite thing. Love to pair it with my chastity cage. Gets me in that failed male sissy faggot humiliation mode ^.^

Attached: E24EC130-E6A7-46F3-97FD-0F97028A5093.jpg (3088x2320, 1.32M)

So fucking hot. Where are you from? Is your face passable?

What?

13. As always, they keep fucking me senseless all night. Just another gang bang haha
No, I'm totally straight.

fuck did i just read

>As always
>Just another gang bang
You are so fucked up, cheat girl.

Just have an MMF threesome, or FFM if you're lez.

>
deffo your fault

I’m from Michigan and no, not yet. I mean I’m obviously not some burly hairy guy lol, but I’m still in the process of learning makeup and I need to get a wig still

Attached: 4234735A-D83A-4158-BEA0-6E0C75A5AE39.jpg (3088x2320, 1.5M)

>think I'm just as much a pedo?
You are. Anyone who's sexually attracted to someone even a minute under 18 years old is a pedophile and deserves to be shot. Same if you're over 30 and attracted to someone under 21. Neck yourself scum.

Yes, but I know my sister was interested in her prior and when we broke up I told my sister that I didn't care about my ex anymore.

I need to see more in that skirt. Also im not too far from you. Wouldnt mind taking the drive. Got any timestamp? Kik after :)

where is the new thread

Teleporter, time travel, or possibly actual twins whose parents faked the birth certificate and raised them to keep their twinhood secret.
The last one was an idea I had for an ARG/hyperfiction about a guy who was believed dead but seemed to still be alive and it turned out "he" was twins all along.

Bro, you posted b8. You're going to loose subscriber