Guys where the fuck can I get some therapy online...

Guys where the fuck can I get some therapy online? I'm on a waiting list for a therapist but it could be like 6 months+ before I get any help. That's no good. I needed help 2 months ago. Another 6 months and I'll probably be dead. Halp.

Oh I'm in the UK if that makes a difference. I've looked everywhere but can't find anything that isn't either hella expensive and looks shady.

Attached: 1580048959972.jpg (960x925, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=ai therapy app
nhs.uk/conditions/suicide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sink a cone and ponder the topic at hand

better than the rapist

wut?

Exercise and diet are best your recourse of action. Minimum of 3 times a week for 4 months. Then get back to us. Looking to talk it out or take a pill...bullshit.

I speak nigger.
He said smoke a cigarette instead of therapy

Dumbass
>Kys

Cone =/ cigarette

Trust me user I'm all over this. I been off work since the start of December. My diet is on point and every day I do some yoga and/or go for a walk, minfulness meditation, my sleep schedule is regular. Some days I'm ok, some days I'm so close to ust stringing myself up. It's so up and down. Being off work has helped me have less stress in my life, but it has also meant that I have been alone with my thoughts a lot. WHich can be a very dangerous thing.

yeah well fuck your gay shit

I agree
Sometimes I get lost in my dark thoughts and all of the fucking misery just doesn't end
I've picked up an old guitar I had from my father and began trying to play, it's been nice to learn and sounds good I guess
Good luck user

>online therapy
Get off the computer for 30 fucking seconds. Theyre great for a lot of things but fuuuuuucked for mental health. If you cant get off your ass to see a therapist then theres fuck all a therapist is going to be ab le to help you with, theyre not magicians.
>cant find a therapist
Google "(your problem) therapists in (your area)"
I dont know what your coverage/insurance situation is, but 99% of therapists will work with whatever youve got if they have an open time slot for you. Every competent therapist will have at the very least a free consultation type session, preferably in person.
Not every decent therapist is a psychiatrist or psychologist, and not every psychiatrist/psycologist is a decent therapist. Nope out immediately if they they try to put you on drugs within the first 2 months or if they get down with any religious bullshit or if you just dont like them. You dont owe them shit.

there's AI therapy bot apps, might help, who knows, try them

google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=ai therapy app

Did you read the OP? I've been to my doctor. I've had a consultation. I've been referred for therapy but I am at the back of a waiting list that could be 6 months+.

We have private healthcare at work, part of this is access to therapy. I called them up, had a chat with somebody and although I was suicidal and clearly begging for help, she didn't refer me for any CBT sessions. So I went back to the doctor to ask for help. This is the only helo I can get access to. I don't need help in 6 months, I need help right now.

>ab le
>This is the only helo I can get access to
Are you guys just pretending to be retarded?

Just typing fast Mr Grammar police. Sorry for offending you.

I'll take a look, thanks user.

>Talkspace - $196/month

and this is why they are not accessible

>Joyable - $99 per month

Holy fuck... DID YOU READ?
>call
>the
>fucking
>therapist
>directly
Why the fuck are you asking the plumber to set you up with his tree trimming connection?
Stop getting consultations for consultations.
Dont give me any of that britbong medicine bullshit.
Fucking Brexit your mental health issues from anyone that isnt directly helping you with your mental health. There, does that make sense?

>I'm
>waiting
>for
>the
>therapist
>to
>call
>me

I can only do this on the NHS. Unfortunately I wasn't born into a rich family so mummy and daddy cannot pay for my therapy. Nor can I as I have bills to pay and need to keep a roof over my head and after that there isn't much money left for anything else. I could maybe afford one session every other month.

I have 2 other options, the prvate healthcare through work, who didn't want to listen. And therapy through our NHS, which I have explored and am now waiting on.

I have fired an e-mail off to the private healthcare again this morning begging for help.

There is nothing else I can do. I am just asking if there is anywhere I can go for help while I wait and you are not being helpful or adding much to the thread. Why did you come in here just to bully me?

Phone the Samaritans, thats what they are there for... number in UK is 116123

All help lines are listed on:

nhs.uk/conditions/suicide/

just do the world a favour and kys op

You have no idea how much therapy costs BECAUSE YOU HAVENT TALKED TO ANY THERAPISTS. iT mUsT bE sUpEr ExPeNsIvE bEcAuSe ThAtS wHaT i HeArD oN tV.
>the private healthcare through work dont want to listen
BECAUSE THEYRE NOT YOUR THERAPIST. THEY JUST HANDLE THE FUCKING BILLS. THEYRE PROBABLY THINKING "HOLY FUCK WILL HE JUST GO SEE A THERAPIST AND HAVE THE THERAPIST BILL US ALREADY BECAUSE I'M NOT HERE TO HANDHOLD THIS MOTHERFUCKER THROUGH EVERY STEP OF THE HEALTHCARE PROCESS, JUST THE MONEY, JUST THE MONEY, JUST THE GODDAMN MONEY"
You might be too stupid for therapy

>NOT HERE TO HANDHOLD THIS MOTHERFUCKER THROUGH EVERY STEP OF THE HEALTHCARE PROCESS, JUST THE MONEY, JUST THE MONEY, JUST THE GODDAMN MONEY"

Attached: 1558713477286.gif (500x349, 906K)

Step 1, get a job that pays and has benefits, so you're not relying on the government handouts and medical.
Step 2, using said benefits, get a therapist.
Step 3, stop being fucking lazy and entitled (if applicable)
Hope that helps!

You are a retard

therapy is a scam.

For some yes, for others no. Don't say stupid things so early in the morning, eh?

Attached: giphy (2).gif (350x233, 1.21M)

I have a job, with the benefit of private healthcare.

I called the private healthcare counselling service, spoke to a counsellor, who did not put me forward for any further therapy, just told me to get a new job.

I am neither lazy nor entitled.

Thanks for your input user, about as useful as this guy

lmao what a faggot

>I called the private healthcare counselling service, spoke to a counsellor, who did not put me forward for any further therapy, just told me to get a new job.
You didnt talk to a therapist. You talked to someone the healthcare company is "pretending" to be a therapist in the hopes that the dont get a bill from a real therapist.
You really, REALLY need to keep your healthcare and company paying your healthcare as separate as possible. Pretend youre a child and theyre your divorced parents who arent on speaking terms with each other. They need to knoe shit about you and each other but you dont have to tell them a damn thing that isnt essential.

You speak nigger for shit, also it is not a nigger specific thing you fucktard.

Attached: t1050s-324x324.jpg (324x324, 11K)

You're not getting this user. Nobody is paying for the healthcare. No company is paying any other company. The company providing the therapy IS the healthcare company. Nobody bills anybody, nobody sends a bill to the company I work for. It is a monthly plan that both myself and the company I work for pay for every month.

Agreed. I went and all I got was more brainwashing to add to my brainwashing.humans are fucking stupid and love passing that stupidly down to anybody who will listen.

>the
>monthly
>plan
>is
>your
>healthcare
>provider
>the
>bill
>isn't
>sent
>to
>your
>employer
>it's
>sent
>to
>your
>healthcare
>provider
>THAT
>IS
>PRIVATE
>HEALTHCARE
>many
>independent
>therapists
>can
>work
>with
>any
>healthcare
>provider's
>plan
Get your plans information, go to a therapist, say "this is my healthcare plan, can you work with it", if they can at worst you might have to pay a small amount directly to therapist on top of what they charge the plan.
If this is not the case then you do not have private healthcare, you have some bullshit your employer told you was private healthcare while taking your money and giving you jack shit.

This is not the case. The therapists work for the healthcare provider. No private therapist can bill them. If I went private I would have to pay myself and I am not in a position to do that.