Best way to hang myself here? Cause I'm honestly drawing a blank

Best way to hang myself here? Cause I'm honestly drawing a blank

Attached: Screenshot_20200220-111251.png (760x1156, 906K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WcWaKWWviu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't do it lol

Don’t be a faggot

why specifically there

Yh thats what im wondering

U like that corner?

Very small room. Basically a cell
Me btw

Attached: Screenshot_20200220-004642.png (760x1130, 601K)

his room you nitwit

Ok i understand why u wanna kys,
And if i was in this situation looking like this i would do the same

You know you shit yourself and you pop a boner after death if you go out by hanging, right?
Someone's gonna find you and that's how they'll remember you.
Don't be a pussy. Instead man up, get angry, and take revenge on existence itself. Exist out of spite, fuck everything.

I would just jump of a roof tbh idk y people try hanging them selfs

use a belt around the handle or the pole holding the clothes then around your neck or use 2 belts

Won't hold my weight bruv

Belt around door knob is probably ur best bet as succesfully doing it, unless u bitch out half way thru just remember there was alittle girl who forcefully held down a rope with her hamds till she was dead, dont be a pussy

it will just make it really tight use 2 belts

Attached: Screenshot_20200220-113821.png (1080x2160, 1.57M)

>Belt around door knob
Going with this.

Do I sling it over the top of the door and close it?

This

Get a u-bolt good enough to hold your weight, buy a stud finder, while you’re in that area of the store get some coarse threaded wood screws, might also want a driver, head down a few aisles and grab some rope we sell it by the foot so you won’t waste money.

Go home, unbox drill and charge battery a bit, use stud finder to find stud at desired location (I suggest by the bed or you can buy a step stool too), screw u bolt into stud with wood screws, make a makeshift noose and pass it through u bold and around neck, then jump.

Thank you for shopping at Home Depot we appreciate your business please shop agai....

>oh wait

yes, you will figure it out goodluck and also the trick is to think of someone else in there

Fuck him do it my way I went more into detail

Just go outside. I remember some faggot did it on a tree in high school

youtu.be/WcWaKWWviu0
gg op