I am a neet. I am a right winger. I hate social safety nets, yet I survive on gibs...

I am a neet. I am a right winger. I hate social safety nets, yet I survive on gibs. I rage about the self responsibility of others, but I dont want to work. I am repulsive in every way, yet hate women for being repulsed by me. I am a neet.

Attached: E3E08BBC-4D41-486C-8116-99DECD6195FF.png (500x376, 333K)

Do as I say not as I do is a mindset hammered into your head by religious folk.

im all for communism so your gfs pussy belongs to the state to be redistributed to incels like me

Are you Varg Vikernes?

I don't care about your political opinions because you life is a trainwreck

keep that thought front and foremost

you life is a trainwreck

what is his condition? looks awful

It's called "not showering or washing for at least two months and ignoring pimples, greasy skin and ingrown hairs".
It's not a scab, it's a crust of hardened grease and pimplejuice.

How the fuck does this even happen?

kinda looks like jonah hill

You should probably get that face looked at by a shotgun.

TRUMP ANGRY!

Attached: coveringpotus~1569518027~2141594893167216604_8980549902.jpg (1024x1018, 126K)

Will you be that way forever?

Ah, the NEET mantra. Well done, OP.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

>It's not a scab, it's a crust of hardened grease and pimplejuice
It's a fungal infection you retard.
Tinea barbae, you can get it anywhere you have hair

Varg has a super hot french wife. And still produced music while in jail. Also he doesn't take it in the ass from middle easterners like you and your wife and boyfriend do.

>I am a neet. I am

I stopped reading there YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Attached: sd.jpg (400x303, 48K)

I'm a neet that beats my meat whenever someone posts their feet.

Attached: footy5.jpg (636x358, 23K)

>larping commie is just mad Yang can't get him his neetbux.

You still replied and with an image no less. You sad, pathetic incel fuck you.

You seethe because all trump promised was a lie. You got swindled like the retard that you are.

Kys

Before he got slim

>like the retard that you are.

Not really. I more than likely outclass you in every important demographic for being a real man and intelligence.

You should KYS for being so ineffectual online. I know for a fact you aren't much better at it IRL.
You are not a functional human being, KYS.

Tina barbae is specifically the beard area. So you can't just get it anywhere you have hair. Otherwise it would be called something else

Whatever you need to tell yourself you fat fucking swine.