Cred Forumss hardest red-pill trips?

Cred Forumss hardest red-pill trips?

mine: Katanas are actually pretty shitty weapons.
The moment I learned that the reason for the complicated steel folding process in making the Katana is just because the Japanese hadn't discovered furnaces and folding is the only way of (kinda) purifying the steal without even being remotely as good as what they had in medieval EU for centuries.

Attached: katana.jpg (640x405, 60K)

Japan is actually Finland

kek

Japan isn't real

>medieval EU
Ah, it's to laugh.

are we being anal about lagnuage today? obviously I am talking about the region, not the political concept.

Theyre incredibly innovative and effective for a region that didn't have the materials or necessity for largescale or complex metallurgy.

Katanas are like OP in a room full of naked lesbians, he got in because he's a fag and they're keeping him around because he can do some things the other fags in the room can't.

What can op do that the other fags can't?

see, there is this learning disabled child the parents learned to be proud of because she/he nearly learned to read at the early age of 17.
All good and love. But still not Einstein.

Attached: with_a_pitbull.png (582x825, 531K)

>What can op do that the other fags can't?
Have a dick. The rest are lesbians.
When youre the only dick in the room youre the top dick. And yes, you can technically fuck the dykes, but as soon as a better dick comes along youre probably fucked, in every way.
The lesbians are jap society, the fag dick is the katana, OP is just a fag at this point.

>purifying the steal

There is no redemption for thine nigger hands, plebeian.

Attached: Titus.jpg (480x712, 18K)

Relevant

Attached: 9A453347-50C5-4B34-B6D6-2D6080BF0AE2.gif (387x217, 1.62M)

2nd paragraph aside, this.
Gotta remember that material and resource access and environment is a huge factor.
Europes the goddamn goldilocks zone if you can just get agriculture good enough to get people through winter.
Even today japan doesnt have coal. (Or iron or gold or natural gas or oil), its a very resource constrained country and they got by by being incredibly sophisticated with what they did have

the lack of flexibility is a consequence of the shit tier steel quality, yes.

Also the folding process exposes more surface to the oxygene in the air for longer than cooking the steel in a furnace does.
that reduces the carbon contend drastically and makes it impossible to get the spring-like elasticity by tempering the blade.

There is only three types of hardness you can produce in a relatively controlled manner with this material: glas-hard, hard or soft, almost like lead.

But it is still impressive how they managed to combine those to get a useful product.

Spoiler alert. user is the disabled child.

Attached: 1581538342362.gif (320x240, 1.43M)

death is not the end
>stage 2:life in Spiritual away from this world

kek
I had to re-re-re-read that to get what you mean

Attached: 1578763759006.jpg (973x717, 84K)

Did you know that people in the EU are stupid and poor compared to most places?

>t. butthurt nip
kek

>Didn't have furnaces
What do you think they used to smelly the metal? Granted they weren't like European furnaces but they didn't just take raw, cold metal and bash it with a hammer, they had to heat the metal somehow.

Oh I forgot, crabfagistan isn’t part of the EU. It only wishes it were still a part of mother Russia, but it’s not. It’s full of poor hungry Cossacks who fuck their sisters.

Attached: 8FD363D7-2B8F-480F-8562-30F4A0CBF93F.jpg (680x755, 211K)

Smelt*

I don't know what that is. :)

I am pretty sure they must have had some ideas on how to get a hot fire going. obviously they had.
and also, sometimes they had been able to produce high quality steel using their way. I have no doubt about that.
but with luck and in low quantities.

What they hadn't discovered was how to actually liquefy the steel AND to control the amount of oxygen it's exposed to. So basically everything why we're talking about furnaces in the first place.

Attached: 1581542054628.jpg (720x960, 63K)

Of course you wouldn’t. Does a gazelle know it’s about to be dinner for a cougar?

Attached: 87874F65-C209-4587-9B8A-872A231A41C1.png (558x614, 45K)

Does a passing gas know it's a fart or a leak from a gas pipe?

Attached: fffuck.gif (200x267, 858K)

If you purify the steal does that make you a smooth criminal?

This boi is thinking with portals

>pic related is a doll

It's all lies

Attached: 1550446125818 - Copy.jpg (640x960, 270K)

Portuguese people sound like italians and japs mixed

This hard red pill to swallow thread sure turned into a NEET metallurgy convention real ka-hwick

Mine was probably becoming conservative. I was pretty liberal until I was like 16-17. I remember the moment I started to turn: I had just lost my religion and I was looking at everything with fresh eyes. In school we watched a video about wolves.

The wolves migrated into a populated area and started killing livestock, and farmers tried to have the wolves relocated. Environmental protestors rallied against it, and when a farmer killed a wolf to protect his livestock, he was charged with killing a protected species.

The video switching between the farmers depressed because their livelihood was at stake and nobody had their backs, and all these liberals in the city who were clueless but wanted to pwotect the fwuffy woofwoofs. That's when I started to get more conservative. It was a painful process.

Now I'm 28 and I think pretty much every self-identified liberal is a fucking moron.

Attached: 1581687982328.jpg (640x635, 62K)

The metallurgy of making a katana is fascinating and illustrates how best to use the resources available. The Japanese didn’t have access to the same iron deposits medieval people in Europe did. Japanese steel is made from a ferrous sand that is smelted in earthen furnaces. The process is fascinating and labor intensive. To say they Japanese swords don’t compare to anything that Europeans had is like trying to compare a Lamborghini to a Maybach. They’re both nice cars but they have different purposes.

Yes, this, it's almost as if humans everywhere on the planet did their best to adapt to their surroundings and the whole argument is moot >_>

Now can we end the great katana debate? Jesus.

Cool blog post you fucking stupid conservitard nigger.
Go suck off a rancher

That traps are gay.

>matched one on tinder. Super hot. >Russian descent, tiny frame, big hips, nice tits, years into the hormones.
>met up. STILL super hot. Trying to ignore the voice. They all have the voice.
>hung out til we were comfortable and joking around and flirting, I'm horny but something is starting to feel off. Is it a smell?
>we get close. I'm making moves, but I am now sure something smells odd. Not BAD, just... wrong
>I make out with her, and suddenly it clicks. This chick is clean, I smell girly soap and perfume. Mouth is minty, she prepared for this lol. But there's a smell underneayh it all. It's pheromones.
>immediately my brain goes "this is a dude, we're kissing a dude. That's why your dick isn't hard."
>I'm polite for the rest of the date, but never call back

I'm a very secure man. It wasn't phobia. I just don't like dudes.

Attached: 1581945547277.jpg (659x1024, 130K)

Struck a nerve?

>conservitard
>nigger

"You keep using that word... I do not think it means what you think it means"

A Cred Forumstard, triggered and seething?
Nooooo, never

I agree it's to be respected how much they had accomplished with so little they had.

It's not only that. The technology aspect of Japanese warefare was generally not as developed as the stuff they had in Europe.

Which is remarkable, since Japanes culture is basically being bullies and robbing, raping and murdering each other and preferably foreigners. Not implying the EU was any better.

Attached: 1568654982028.jpg (154x200, 9K)

why so mad obeso