This man is single handedly responsible for the ironic layered zoomer humor we have today, everybody say hi

This man is single handedly responsible for the ironic layered zoomer humor we have today, everybody say hi

Attached: Seth_MacFarlane_2012_cropped_and_retouched.jpg (1588x2059, 694K)

you give him way too much credit

hi, Seth

Not sure I agree, Zoomers wouldn't get most of his humour, it's pretty tightly targeted

Who is this

Nah, the simpsons are. Came out wheb I was a year old and i grew up with it and all humour today really did start with the simpsons.
Go on, watch seasons 3-8.

Family guy is Zoomer: the show, many kids watch it

He's as funny as cancer

It literally says his name in the file name.

This thread is single handedly responsible for the same bullshit thread we had yesterday, everybody say bye.

Attached: FuckU.gif (500x281, 977K)

Gen X actually

Bye!

Attached: SUGAR.png (698x491, 108K)

Family guy predates Zoomers watching TV

Trips. His comedy is getting tired and recycled. I see maybe 3 more years for FG.

hi

Kids are always talking shit on family guy wtf are you talking about?

>Season 3-8 (1993-1998)
>zoomer
pick one

You have no idea what you're talking about, clips of it gets tens of millions of views per video on youtube

Nope, it's adventure Time and gumball to blame

Ok, cool. So all of the 80’s references are targeted to Zoomers?

It's becoming a guilty pleasure for me to be honest!~ i check in every year or so I'll toke and binge the shitty new ones on on-demand to see how out of touch and odd it is! Definitely a smooth flowing show that is pleasurable for background noise and it's smooth design when baked.

Attached: 20884.jpg (623x586, 127K)

Yeah dude the only clips on youtube are 80s references

This the hardest cope I have ever read, I am sorry you are old

Most of it is 80's references, 80's references and broadwayesque music shit

His jokes are shit. It's pretty much, "say something stupid like 'then there was the time', go on a rant about some obscure historical reference with a twist, make mouth breathers feel good for memorizing said stupidity, pretend to be comedy genius".

His whole schtick is mental masturbation

They are making fun of a previous generation, that is absolutely zoomer humor

Not a cope seriously~ i didn't say the show was good i said the show itself is pretty wacky when baked. The plotline starts merging into another one and becomes nonsense. I'm surprised it's still dead man walking~

Attached: Clubhaus Driveway.jpg (600x450, 68K)

He is the previous generation, making fun of your own generation is kino and fun to be shared

Which is exactly how he shaped the ironic zoomer humor we have today

He isn't making fun of a previous generation, he's making fun of his own.

Please google the fucking word ironic, you retard

From the point of view of a zoomer, his own generation is the previous generation.

none of his shows are funny

I've noticed he's having peter griffin making jokes that have homosexual overtones. I'm not cool with peter being a middle aged bisexual. It's not funny

Ironic is you thinking that a gen X created the humour of kids born yesterday

Kids watched and adapted the humor, the show is much more widespread than you think

Are you retarded or just middle aged?

It influencedal humour and it carried on. Watch em. See how much of it is familiar.

It's the fuckin fairy godmother.. did your parents have any children who survived

i think he is using a ''cranial hair prothesis'' in that picture

as humorus as that freak whoopie goldberg on the view. Real pc useless nigger bullshit, oh and lest I forget how much they hate men.

Maybe just not an emasculated faggot like you.

Go march in a fag parade and feel PROUD, of course you will because you're a pathetic cunt that needs to push agenda.

wow
a Don Rickels reference
you must be ancient

Attached: AquaTeen_LoveMummy.jpg (200x250, 6K)

That or too desparate to get a girl that hates those things as much as I do and doesn't give a shit about your "social agenda." Get a cool girl and stop being a fucking cat you sucker!

>Fixed

Attached: nah.jpg (1080x1440, 159K)

This is like that time I did. Insert funny thing here.

Old and outdated

Attached: 622.jpg (635x897, 91K)

Dude deserves an award imo

Keep pushing the faggot tranny bullshit even people that should know better might start believing it? That's how the NAZIs did it repitition and goose stepping.

stewart gilligan griffin

Keep getting butthurt about your old age and missing the point of the thread and start bringing up nazi's you senile fucking dementia ridden retard

The problem with you is that you're to stupid to have ever known anything. Enjoy your ignorance.

To be fair you have to have a pretty high IQ...

Deal with it, bitch. Enjoy your dying days

Attached: ibOlq9Bj_400x400.jpg (340x340, 15K)

burble burble burble
Yeah I may be older than you but you're a faggot loving fuck, so useless.
Deal with being a useless bitch working minimum wage and dealing with forced diversity.

Do you like dealing with punching in and punching out your stupid time cards?

You know that they make fun of you.

Attached: Betty_and_Wilma-Flintstones.jpg (574x432, 53K)

the cartoons may be shit, but it's a lot better than watching the simpsons.

>I may be older
>useless
>useless
>time cards

Attached: 6b7.png (789x800, 631K)

Fanily guy sucks but american dad is ham-azing

You realize as soon as you start showing signs of aging, like getting grey hair and shit, that is happening to your brain as well? Stop being so retarded, you're making boomers look even worse

Attached: downloadfile.gif (300x200, 762K)

>still butthurt about his old age and ignoring the point of the thread

ITT: triggered boomers